ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=728)
-   -   BB18 vs BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351798)

Elliot 14-11-2018 07:13 PM

The most ‘memorable’ quote of bb19 was ‘shut up akeem’ which in context was said to akeem during relentless unprovoked torment by two people who think they control the house

The most memorable quote of bb18 was ‘role model to your son tho’ which in context was about Isabelle finally standing up to the relentless unprovoked torment by people who think they control the house

You finish the puzzle.

brat. 14-11-2018 07:21 PM

good production and tasks literally means shet all if the cast don't deliver, we had about 2 major arguments this series, maybe 3, and even then the arguments weren't that entertaining, no one went crazy, there was no funny lines involved in the arguments like 'baggeh fanneh' and they'd almost instantly make up making for quite a boring house dynamic (unlike thorn vs. rose cottage), there wasn't even really one particular stand out funny moment (do NOT come for me with bloody margret and john sis IT'S NOT FUNNY), or a shocking moment like teesh's eviction, fight night 3 etc. or even a build up / shock eviction like savannah's eviction

yes the tasks were great, but i am not going to look back on this series and remember anything other than tomasz going 'dAAaAaaAdy'

Elliot 14-11-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat. (Post 10348000)
good production and tasks literally means shet all if the cast don't deliver, we had about 2 major arguments this series, maybe 3, and even then the arguments weren't that entertaining, no one went crazy, there was no funny lines involved in the arguments like 'baggeh fanneh' and they'd almost instantly make up making for quite a boring house dynamic (unlike thorn vs. rose cottage), there wasn't even really one particular stand out funny moment (do NOT come for me with bloody margret and john sis IT'S NOT FUNNY), or a shocking moment like teesh's eviction, fight night 3 etc. or even a build up / shock eviction like savannah's eviction

yes the tasks were great, but i am not going to look back on this series and remember anything other than tomasz going 'dAAaAaaAdy'

Ugh tea

People have been so thirsty for tasks that aren’t ‘who is the ugliest housemate’ or ‘mean tweets’ they have taken anything they could get, completely ignoring how **** and forgettable this series and housemates were. People don’t watch big brother only for the tasks, they watch for the housemates. I’ll eat my own arm if people can name one memorable moment from this series not involving tomasz or anamelia

Elliot 14-11-2018 07:41 PM

IMAGINE bb18 cast in the plane task and the jail task

reece(: 14-11-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10348025)
IMAGINE bb18 cast in the plane task and the jail task

Pilot Sukhvinder!

Mrmattybeck 14-11-2018 08:48 PM

19 by miles best cast since secrets and lies bb18 had too many recruits and that’s not big brother for me and I hated the stiring tasks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamw92 15-11-2018 07:35 AM

18 and it’s not even close.

millyrose 15-11-2018 11:46 AM

BB 19

JerseyWins 15-11-2018 04:52 PM

BB18 was gahhhbage but at least it had Raph and at least I finished it :laugh:

point17 24-11-2018 01:36 PM

18 massively.

isabelle winning, chanelle and her crew vs lotan and his minions, it was such a great series

19 was average and lots of forgettable housemates

Greg! 05-08-2019 10:39 PM

Its absolutely crazy to me that these series were only a year apart. It kind of feels like they're different shows.

Epic. 05-08-2019 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 10652229)
Its absolutely crazy to me that these series were only a year apart. It kind of feels like they're different shows.

And 18 is completely different from 17 and 17 is completely different from 16 :laugh: