ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Will this Be a Fantastic Series? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351840)

Tony Montana 14-11-2018 07:56 PM

Will this Be a Fantastic Series?

Despite the Good Casts, 2016 and 2017 turned out to be Complete Snoozefests. Do you think for the third year in a Row we will have another Mediocre Series?

I'll be Optimistic and Say Yes. The Cast are full of Big Characters and the Latest addition of Noel Edmonds has certainly got me excited

Barry. 14-11-2018 07:57 PM

I hope so yes.

Zizu 14-11-2018 10:13 PM

I don't see ANY characters at all who are you all expecting to shine ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LaLaLand 14-11-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10348242)
I don't see ANY characters at all who are you all expecting to shine ??

Noel's a legendary brat, John's a diva, Anne doesn't take any BS, and that's just for starters.

Marsh. 14-11-2018 10:17 PM

What am I Nostra-fecking-damus?

RileyH 14-11-2018 10:17 PM

Yes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...trip=all&w=640

Jason. 14-11-2018 10:17 PM

It ain't even started yet!

MB. 14-11-2018 10:20 PM

2013 and 2014 both sucked kangaroo dong and then we got a stellar (well, by this show's standards) series in 2015, so following that pattern... yeah maybe sure why not

rionablue 14-11-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarface95 (Post 10348042)
Despite the Good Casts, 2016 and 2017 turned out to be Complete Snoozefests. Do you think for the third year in a Row we will have another Mediocre Series?

I'll be Optimistic and Say Yes. The Cast are full of Big Characters and the Latest addition of Noel Edmonds has certainly got me excited

Theres a great lineup but the Ant and Dec banter that I enjoy so much and contributes hugely to why I love this programme is sadly no more so I will see how it pans out. Hopefully Holly wont be TRYING to be humerous

Niamh. 15-11-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10348316)
Theres a great lineup but the Ant and Dec banter that I enjoy so much and contributes hugely to why I love this programme is sadly no more so I will see how it pans out. Hopefully Holly wont be TRYING to be humerous

Well Ant is in rehab so maybe give Holly a break trying to fill his junkie shoes? It's not like she kicked him out of them

Marsh. 15-11-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10348323)
Well Ant is in rehab so maybe give Holly a break trying to fill his junkie shoes? It's not like she kicked him out of them

:joker:

Marsh. 15-11-2018 12:09 AM

Holly's hardly a terribly serious presenter anyway, so the lighthearted banter will still be there. I imagine they'll go for Dec winding her up schtick as she's so terrified of everything.

brat. 15-11-2018 12:22 AM

ah wish people would stop with the all ant n dec shet, they aren't the point of the show, holly is clearly a good presenter and am sure she'll do a great job, it could be worse we could have scarlett bloody moffatt

ah hope the series good but then again when are the IAC series ever good :suspect: the most overrated show on tele

Epic. 15-11-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Oh my god I should not have found this funny :joker:

brat. 15-11-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

bye :skull:

Marsh. 15-11-2018 12:25 AM

I feel sorry for Dec tbh, it won't be easy for them to slip back to normality after all the bad press Ant has brought the "brand" this year. Even I find myself not liking Ant anymore given some of his behaviour.

Rob! 15-11-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

He's not really a junkie, is he? :nono:

Jack_ 15-11-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat. (Post 10348340)
ah wish people would stop with the all ant n dec shet, they aren't the point of the show, holly is clearly a good presenter and am sure she'll do a great job, it could be worse we could have scarlett bloody moffatt

ah hope the series good but then again when are the IAC series ever good :suspect: the most overrated show on tele

The ONLY reason I’m A Celeb is still as popular as it is is because of Ant & Dec, their links are the best part of the show and frankly in years like 2016 and 17 the only bits worth watching

I like Holly but I’m not sure this is going to work, and honestly I still think running this series is a massive gamble for ITV (hence the stacked lineup to compensate). It could seriously expose how reliant the show is on the pair of them, and how tired and uneventful it is apart from that

rionablue 15-11-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

I really like him Niamh I am just saying she should just be herself and not try and imitate the banter that those two lads have since they were teenagers

rionablue 15-11-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10348347)
I feel sorry for Dec tbh, it won't be easy for them to slip back to normality after all the bad press Ant has brought the "brand" this year. Even I find myself not liking Ant anymore given some of his behaviour.

Agreed The thing I find hardest with the Ant situatiion is that he got into a car and drove it while over the limit with alcohol and could have killed innocent road users that morning. He also had his Mum and dog in the car with him. Addiction is an awful thing and I certainly wish him well in getting his life back on track. BUT the night before the incident of drunk driving Ant presented their takeaway show with Dec the way they always did. Why he dumped Lisa is a matter for themselves but its very sad it happened as it appeared that she always supported him. Nobody knows really