ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Bbcan question (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351900)

Cynical_Jordan 17-11-2018 06:37 AM

Bbcan question

If there was an all star season would you want Erica to come back ?

RileyH 17-11-2018 11:25 AM

Obviously lezzer queen

Matthew. 17-11-2018 11:39 AM

Robbed legend!

Jack_ 17-11-2018 12:45 PM

Not really

There were a few people I liked on BB6 (most of them left early), she was one of them for a while but frankly I couldn’t care less if I never saw any of them again

Matthew. 17-11-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10349982)
Not really

There were a few people I liked on BB6 (most of them left early), she was one of them for a while but frankly I couldn’t care less if I never saw any of them again

not here for this Liv shade

Jack_ 17-11-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10349984)
not here for this Liv shade

meh

The large majority of the cast were bland and forgettable, even moreso in hindsight

reece(: 17-11-2018 02:33 PM

I only really liked her when she stropped as she got evicted

DouglasS 17-11-2018 02:35 PM

Yes, she, Hamza and Liv were the only ones that should have been casted.
Potentially Kaela. The others were all completely useless.

I think Paras will always be the only winner to have never made a single move in Big Brother History and to each and every week consistently have the person she wants to stay go home [What a fantastic social game :shocked:]. She is the equivalent of Victoria winning [but at least Victoria won competitions until luck based crabshoots in f4/f3]. I didn't think there could be a more useless winner than Marissa CBB but Paras followed and trumped her completely. At least Marissa was on the right side of the house and numbers and actually had partial control [by following Ross].

Imagine your sole move being talking to live feeders and calling other people dumb.

All you need to win BB is to be a good public speaker and shout during your final speech as it shows passion - she could have shouted the alphabet and her speech would be the same.

Kaela losing to Paras is probably the most bitter jury I've ever seen and I don't even like Kaela. At least Lisa BB3 made moves and genuinely had a good social game [played a good game, but Danielle was better]

JerseyWins 17-11-2018 04:26 PM

There's still a few good characters in BBCAN6 but if they do an All Stars I hope they would pick the least from that season rather than make it a BBCAN6-heavy cast just because of recency. :skull:

JerseyWins 17-11-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10350060)
All you need to win BB is to be a good public speaker and shout during your final speech as it shows passion - she could have shouted the alphabet and her speech would be the same.

:joker: Probably not the most deserving winner tbh but lol Paras :love:

The fact the BBCAN6 final speeches just became a shout-off though :skull:

Matthew. 17-11-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10350140)
:joker: Probably not the most deserving winner tbh but lol Paras :love:

The fact the BBCAN6 final speeches just became a shout-off though :skull:

was my first series of the US/Can format bar CBB1 (when the F2 were close allies) so I just assumed screaming their heads off like that was just the norm :laugh:

LemonJam 18-11-2018 01:57 AM

"**** both of you LITERALLY **** BOTH OF YOU!" is kinda iconic but otherwise I never really cared for her oops.

As for the BB6 cast regarding All-Stars I'd only wanna see Kaela or Liv back (maybe Merron, Ronnie or Maddy for lols)

Rozina will be returning anyway let's be honest.