ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Nick about Harry (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352376)

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 08:40 AM

Nick about Harry

Did anyone else spot when Nick was saying about pulling back on helping Harry( Something thats not been shown ?) Yes Harry who's done the dunny all series and offered to do it ...Anne the lazy fat cow who's done zilch in the camp was sat effing nodding !!! I was right in what I said ages ago she thinks that she's a special case and deserves to be treat with kid gloves ,Both Harry and Noel are 10 yrs older than that self serving slob !!

LeatherTrumpet 30-11-2018 09:21 AM

Nick worried about the Harry win is now starting to get devious

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10367237)
Nick worried about the Harry win is now starting to get devious

Yes I thought that too, turned me off Nick a bit ....But how dare she sit there bloody nodding ?

Niamh. 30-11-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10367252)
Yes I thought that too, turned me off Nick a bit ....But how dare she sit there bloody nodding ?

She can do what she likes :hee:

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10367255)
She can do what she likes :hee:

Apart from clean up !! :joker:

Liam- 30-11-2018 09:42 AM

I agreed with him, it’s about time people looked out for themselves rather than the old folk

Niamh. 30-11-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10367261)
Apart from clean up !! :joker:

But she doesn't like that :hee:

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10367262)
I agreed with him, it’s about time people looked out for themselves rather than the old folk

I agree with that part, but no one has been wrapped in bubblewrap more than Anne and she had the bare faced cheek to agree that Harry shouldn't be cared for when he's been a true grafter all series while she's sat on her lazy arse

Niamh. 30-11-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10367265)
I agree with that part, but no one has been wrapped in bubblewrap more than Anne and she had the bare faced cheek to agree that Harry shouldn't be cared for when he's been a true grafter all series while she's sat on her lazy arse

What did you expect her to do, say "No Nick, I think there should be justice for all us lazy folk"? :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10367267)
What did you expect her to do, say "No Nick, I think there should be justice for all us lazy folk"? :laugh:

It was the sheer audacity that the only one expecting special treatment was sat nodding that got me !!

Niamh. 30-11-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10367271)
It was the sheer audacity that the only one expecting special treatment was sat nodding that got me !!

Oh come on Chuff, she was just doing what most people would do in a conversation like that when they don't know what to say, give her a break fgs :laugh:

*Insert -All she does is have breaks- comment here :hehe:

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10367273)
Oh come on Chuff, she was just doing what most people would do in a conversation like that when they don't know what to say, give her a break fgs :laugh:

*Insert -All she does is have breaks- comment here :hehe:

All she does is have breaks :joker:

LeatherTrumpet 30-11-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10367262)

why?

Rob! 30-11-2018 10:22 AM

Every single day, a new thread ultimately saying the exact same things about Anne. You are OBSESSED! Give it a break woman!

How useless was Harry last night? He couldn’t even warm up a cup of water! Anne was giving him advice!

GoldHeart 30-11-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10367282)
Every single day, a new thread ultimately saying the exact same things about Anne. You are OBSESSED! Give it a break woman!

How useless was Harry last night? He couldn’t even warm up a cup of water! Anne was giving him advice!

The cup of water incident was like a step toe moment :facepalm:

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10367295)
The cup of water incident was like a step toe moment :facepalm:

Hilarious :joker:

ThatsMyUserName 30-11-2018 11:01 AM

Harry is always going on about how his wife does the cooking, washing, etc. The way he was with the cup of hot water shows how reliant on his wife he is. And that's not something the public should love him for. It rather shows he's living in the past. A long distant past where the kitchen was seen as the women's job. Those days are long gone, or at least should be. He shouldn't be celebrated for those attitudes.

Niamh. 30-11-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatsMyUserName (Post 10367317)
Harry is always going on about how his wife does the cooking, washing, etc. The way he was with the cup of hot water shows how reliant on his wife he is. And that's not something the public should love him for. It rather shows he's living in the past. A long distant past where the kitchen was seen as the women's job. Those days are long gone, or at least should be. He shouldn't be celebrated for those attitudes.

Absolutely. I do like Harry but even my husband said last night, I bet he does nothing for himself at home when he was trying to heat that water

Rob! 30-11-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10367318)
Absolutely. I do like Harry but even my husband said last night, I bet he does nothing for himself at home when he was trying to heat that water

Plus he’s basically said that he does nothing around the camp either. Doesn’t cook, doesn’t wash, doesn’t do the water, none of it.

And people call Anne lazy :umm2:

bitontheslide 30-11-2018 11:07 AM

Nick isn't a Mr Nice Guy, no matter how much he pretends otherwise, neither is John. They behave that way because they think that's what the public want. There are very few genuinely "nice" people in there

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10367318)

They maybe have different roles in their relationship,I doubt Sandra has every had to work ,he's always been the breadwinner so she has maybe always been the housewife, lots of families are like this ,and for them it seems to work very well

Rob! 30-11-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10367324)
They maybe have different roles in their relationship,I doubt Sandra has every had to work ,he's always been the breadwinner so she has maybe always been the housewife, lots of families are like this ,and for them it seems to work very well

What a lazy fat cow

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10367323)
Nick isn't a Mr Nice Guy, no matter how much he pretends otherwise, neither is John. They behave that way because they think that's what the public want. There are very few genuinely "nice" people in there

I like Nick very much ,but after his son said he had taken the pillow in for himself and his bad back ,after Nick had said he had taken it in for someone who was struggling turned me off him a little bit

Niamh. 30-11-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10367324)

Well, I'm raising my daughter to be an independent self sufficient woman, who isn't treated like the hired help

chuff me dizzy 30-11-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10367328)
Well, I'm raising my daughter to be an independent self sufficient woman, who isn't treated like the hired help

Times are different now ,Sandra and Harry are in their 70s