ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Harry v the Luvvies (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352538)

Cherie 04-12-2018 07:11 AM

Harry v the Luvvies

Malique is not dead :worship: I think he is losing his patience with the fakeness of it all

chuff me dizzy 04-12-2018 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10373068)
Malique is not dead :worship: I think he is losing his patience with the fakeness of it all

Straight talking, honest man

mizzy25 04-12-2018 08:00 AM

hilarious

Kazanne 04-12-2018 08:59 AM

Harry the crafty sod hanging out with the girlies,lol, still it saves him getting narky over the food or because someone else wins a task:angel::devil:

Cherie 04-12-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10373138)
Harry the crafty sod hanging out with the girlies,lol, still it saves him getting narky over the food or because someone else wins a task:angel::devil:

He hung out with Noel until he left, there aren't too many men left in there, I don't think he likes Nick that much

LeatherTrumpet 04-12-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10373162)
He hung out with Noel until he left, there aren't too many men left in there, I don't think he likes Nick that much

yes he sussed him out as a shallow narcissist early doors

Vanessa 04-12-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10373162)

He prefers james. They get on so well.

rusticgal 04-12-2018 10:30 AM

Harry sees right through the fakeness and camera hogging. I think the thing with Nick is he doesn't have much banter and takes everything a bit too seriously.

GoldHeart 04-12-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10373201)
Harry sees right through the fakeness and camera hogging. I think the thing with Nick is he doesn't have much banter and takes everything a bit too seriously.

Nick is a nice guy ,I think he's being misunderstood.
If anything Harry has had some sulky moments especially over food yet he still eats it :joker: :rolleyes: .

Kazanne 04-12-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10373206)
Nick is a nice guy ,I think he's being misunderstood.
If anything Harry has had some sulky moments especially over food yet he still eats it :joker: :rolleyes: .

Exactly,I 'm not keen on Harry and his sly remarks,I know that wont go down well as he is a forum favourite,he doesn't like Nick and he's made it obvious,but Nick has done nothing but be kind and helpful to people ,if people think that's false or a ploy that's up to them but I think he is very genuine and Harry was ott over the task the reds won.Nick seems to have gone inwards since Harry did that

GoldHeart 04-12-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10373208)
Exactly,I 'm not keen on Harry and his sly remarks,I know that wont go down well as he is a forum favourite,he doesn't like Nick and he's made it obvious,but Nick has done nothing but be kind and helpful to people ,if people think that's false or a ploy that's up to them but I think he is very genuine and Harry was ott over the task the reds won.Nick seems to have gone inwards since Harry did that

I think no matter what people will always dislike Nick & doubt his motives. And I agree I've found Harry a bit of a spoil sport.

Nick is a genuine guy ,but the editing suggests to me his time might be up tonight unfortunately.

Vanessa 04-12-2018 11:01 AM

I can't help liking Harry, he makes me laugh. Lol

Cherie 04-12-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10373208)

How is he sly, he told Nick to his face what he thought, that't not sly that is being honest,

Vanessa 04-12-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10373224)
How is he sly, he told Nick to his face what he thought, that't not sly that is being honest,

Harry is very straight talking. I like that about him.

Kazanne 04-12-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10373224)

I wasn't particulaly on about that incident, he often mutters stuff inaudible to the others,maybe moaner is a better description

Vanessa 04-12-2018 11:10 AM

I like Nick as well. There's no one this year i dislike in there. Everyone is really lovely.

bitontheslide 04-12-2018 11:10 AM

i don't think Harry is a particularly nice person. He plays dumb, but he knows exactly what he is doing and he is a very sore loser. He will still win though

Vanessa 04-12-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10373236)
i don't think Harry is a particularly nice person. He plays dumb, but he knows exactly what he is doing and he is a very sore loser. He will still win though

Well, i think he's hilarious :joker:

Kazanne 04-12-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10373236)

I think Nick was a bit hurt that Harry called him a cheat in the task,he hasn't seemed to have joined in much since.he wasn't a cheat,he did the right thing to win the task.

Zizu 07-12-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10373238)
I think Nick was a bit hurt that Harry called him a cheat in the task,he hasn't seemed to have joined in much since.he wasn't a cheat,he did the right thing to win the task.

Very true... as they were all lined up waiting.... in the pub test .. Nick mumbled " if there's any drinking involved .. I'm not doing it !" ...
So 'arry's comment about it not being fair that Nick took more turns drinking in the other task ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AnnieK 07-12-2018 05:10 PM

Harry has made his name and money by being super competitive and directing people to play fair and win and that has come through. It's not a bad thing. In the drinking task, I can see why he was pissed off as the physical size of Nick and the fact that he said he's spent years doing drinking games gave him an advantage. However, there was no rule to say he couldn't take them all once the others had had a go so he didn't cheat or do anything wrong. Just a difference of opinion.

Marsh. 07-12-2018 05:13 PM

He's the biggest luvvie in there. He dined with royalty, don't you know?