ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech, Movies & Video Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Avengers 4 trailer confirmed for Friday (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352564)

Tony Montana 05-12-2018 12:22 AM

Avengers 4 trailer confirmed for Friday

Perched as **** :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-4-trail...e-date-friday/

Tom4784 05-12-2018 01:33 AM

It'll be interesting to know what the actual title is, I know it's long been rumoured to be 'Infinity Gauntlet' but I dunno.

Oliver_W 05-12-2018 06:52 AM

Ahw I thought it was gonna be today! Damn you Marvel for starving us!

RileyH 05-12-2018 08:03 AM

Ahhhhh perched

Toy Soldier 05-12-2018 11:32 AM

I've heard that it contains very little footage from the film, and gives away very little of what actually happens. Which I personally am OK with and may avoid trailers for this altogether, but some people are peeved about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10374288)
It'll be interesting to know what the actual title is, I know it's long been rumoured to be 'Infinity Gauntlet' but I dunno.

It's surely not going to be that, far too un-dramatic. You can't go from "INFINITY WAR!!!" to "INFINITY... Glove."

Morgan. 05-12-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10374336)
Ahw I thought it was gonna be today! Damn you Marvel for starving us!

They pushed it back for George Bush's funeral

Tom4784 05-12-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10374535)
I've heard that it contains very little footage from the film, and gives away very little of what actually happens. Which I personally am OK with and may avoid trailers for this altogether, but some people are peeved about it.

It's surely not going to be that, far too un-dramatic. You can't go from "INFINITY WAR!!!" to "INFINITY... Glove."

It's expected for a first trailer tbh, the big reveal will likely be just the name of the film.

True, it's an undramatic name tbh, it might be something that spoils Infinity War since Marvel was intent on keeping the name secret until this point.

Tony Montana 05-12-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10374535)

I think it's just the teaser Which i will watch, but i will avoid any further Trailers. or at least try to :laugh:

I hate how most trailers these days reveal too much.

Tony Montana 05-12-2018 03:27 PM

Can't believe Infinity War Was 7 Months ago :bawling:

Feels like it was just yesterday i watched it.

Tom4784 05-12-2018 03:29 PM

It's the opposite for me, it felt like it's been an age since it came out and it's even worse when I think of Black Panther, I'm still convinced that time is broken since it feels like years since Black Panther came out.

Tony Montana 05-12-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10374695)
It's the opposite for me, it felt like it's been an age since it came out and it's even worse when I think of Black Panther, I'm still convinced that time is broken since it feels like years since Black Panther came out.

I Can't believe Black Panther will be a Year Old in 2 months

Toy Soldier 05-12-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10374695)

See I'm the opposite; when they announced that Game of Thrones will be back in April I was like "I thought it was supposed to be ages between the last season and the final one?" and then find out that it last aired in August 2017 and I'm utterly baffled because I feel like it was like May 2018...