ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Most Ridiculous Injury you have ever had in your life? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353820)

reecejackox 26-01-2019 11:29 PM

Most Ridiculous Injury you have ever had in your life?

what are some ridiculous injuries you have had in your life before?

i would say slipping on some ice outside Bargin Booze and not being able to walk properly for 3 days afterwards , not fun times.

Denver 26-01-2019 11:29 PM

Fanny Rash

Scoot 27-01-2019 12:41 AM

My foot fractured about a year ago just from walking too much :skull:

thesheriff443 27-01-2019 05:38 AM

Sore finger from cutting my finger nail to short.

LaLaLand 27-01-2019 09:10 AM

Walking home from the pub drunk in Hurricane Doris’ aftermath left me with a broken foot, severely sprained ankle, fracture blisters and messed up tendons and ligaments for about a yeaR, genuinely couldn’t walk for about 4 months. It’ll never be 100% again, nasty injury done in such a lackluster way!

Also running full speed tripping as a toddler onto a big double wall plug socket, splitting my head open on it with so much force that it smashed to pieces and came off the wall. Ouch!

RileyH 27-01-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 10420703)
Also running full speed tripping as a toddler onto a big double wall plug socket, splitting my head open on it with so much force that it smashed to pieces and came off the wall. Ouch!

D:

Daniel-X 27-01-2019 09:56 AM

I shattered my entire elbow in 2014 tripping over a broken grid (still annoyed we didn’t take evidence and sue the council) so now I have a metal plate for an elbow. It could’ve been worse they didn’t know if I’d ever be able to use my left arm again at first.

Withano 27-01-2019 10:00 AM

I got my finger caught in a huge fire door. My nail completely fell off and for months my finger tip was just gross little veins. It grew back to fingernail-shape (sort of) but hasnt grown at all in 15 years.

Liam- 27-01-2019 12:35 PM

I was helping to put away some equipment after a PE lesson in high school, me and someone else were wheeling a vault horse back into the store cupboard, me walking backwards to guide it in, someone got in my way so I stopped but the person on the other end didn’t, so the entire thing ended up going over my foot and ripped my big toe nail off completely, blood was spurting everywhere when I took my sock off to look, I cringe every time I think about it :worry:

JerseyWins 27-01-2019 06:57 PM

Venomous spider bite to the thigh probably... that counts, and was very ridiculous :skull:

AnnieK 27-01-2019 07:06 PM

I snapped my finger jumping off a podium in a club. I had been dancing and went to jump off, a guy stood on my hand and it literally snapped. I'd had plenty of alcoholic anaesthesia and so hardly felt it till I woke the next day, my hand was 3 times the size it should be and completely bruised and agony. Spent the next 6 weeks with my hand in a traction contraption to ensure it healed, unable to drive or write as it was my right hand.

Ant. 27-01-2019 07:07 PM

Spinal cord injury leading to paraplegia :dazzler:

daniel-lewis-1985 28-01-2019 08:32 AM

Was hit by a smart car and broke my collar bone.

I had no idea it was a smart car until i got to the hospital and my friend told me...I was mortified.

EDIT: Completely forgot when i was 4 i was running around my new garden and stepped on a garden rake which flew up and hit me in the head Sideshow Bob style...And i still have the scar :(

https://media.giphy.com/media/RSOUOj8H9A3Xq/giphy.gif

Nicky91 28-01-2019 08:57 AM

one time at school, whilst playing outside i tripped over a loose tile i fell on my face and i was bleeding for a little while, i still have a scar from that

and the many many times i fell on the ice in the winters, my bum hurts everytime after that :sad:

Kazanne 28-01-2019 09:02 AM

We had a boiler break so I boiled a saucepan of water to have a wash, I fell UP the stairs with it, and both my hands went INTO the saucepan,needless to say I had to go to A&E, had massive blisters ,very painful,but a stupid thing to do.

LeatherTrumpet 28-01-2019 09:05 AM

I dislocated my penis in a tragic wanking accident thinking about Thora Hird shagging Wee Jimmy Krankie

Its still a bit bent as I type

LeatherTrumpet 28-01-2019 09:05 AM

i must stop typing with it

Nicky91 28-01-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10422127)
We had a boiler break so I boiled a saucepan of water to have a wash, I fell UP the stairs with it, and both my hands went INTO the saucepan,needless to say I had to go to A&E, had massive blisters ,very painful,but a stupid thing to do.

ouch sounds painful indeed :(

you probably thought at first it was the right thing to do, to boil some water in a saucepan to have a wash, bc your boiler broke down

our boiler/heater also had it's troubles, we recently had to get it cleaned by maintenance workers, via company where we rent our house from

LeatherTrumpet 28-01-2019 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10422134)
ouch sounds painful indeed :(

you probably thought at first it was the right thing to do, to boil some water in a saucepan to have a wash, bc your boiler broke down

our boiler/heater also had it's troubles, we recently had to get it cleaned by maintenance workers, via company where we rent our house from

you dont own your house?

parmnion 28-01-2019 09:24 AM

I got so drunk once I was having sex with my neighbour on my mum's couch.

Well I wasn't actually having sex with her but I was having sex with the zip of one of the settee cushions..what a mess little Parmy was in the next morning.q

Nicky91 28-01-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10422148)
you dont own your house?

it's very common here to rent a house, for people like us who aren't having too much money

Epic. 28-01-2019 09:57 AM

I fell on my arse once, felt like my arse broke

daniel-lewis-1985 28-01-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10422148)
you dont own your house?

:conf: