ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Do you change your opinion in certain company.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354435)

parmnion 18-02-2019 09:29 PM

Do you change your opinion in certain company..

Do I ****.:nono:

smudgie 18-02-2019 10:13 PM

I find it is much easier to go through life with an open mind.

joeysteele 19-02-2019 07:17 AM

It depends.
I can hold an opinion on an issue or event.
Which I'd expect to hold onto.
However, such as politically or in my work.

Depending on the company in at the time, my opinion can be changed by others perspective on things and how they debate and reason on things too.

I always have tried to keep an open mind.
Just about all who know me personally.
Have a strong idea of my opinions but also know I am always prepared to hear others out on theirs too.

So the short answer, which people know I rarely give anyway.
Would be, yes I can change my opinion depending on company I'm in and regularly do.

Mystic Mock 19-02-2019 10:56 AM

Like what Joey said really.

Niamh. 19-02-2019 11:00 AM

Not for the benefit of other company no but sometimes other people can make you change your mind on certain topics if they have a good argument or an angle you'd not considered before

ETA Or what Joey said :p

Tom4784 19-02-2019 01:29 PM

No, I like to challenge people and I won't change my views for the benefit of others.

bitontheslide 19-02-2019 02:18 PM

it very much depends on the topic. Some topics i will have firm views on, others not so much

armand.kay 19-02-2019 02:34 PM

totally depends the person and how much i care about that topic. i'm happy to have thought provoking discussions with people who are open to different view points however i'm not gonna get myself into a heated back and forth with someone who's already decided they're right, certainly not for free.

LeatherTrumpet 19-02-2019 02:55 PM

yes I like to sway with the wind and bend it like Beckham

:spin:

Babayaro. 19-02-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10449931)
It depends.
I can hold an opinion on an issue or event.
Which I'd expect to hold onto.
However, such as politically or in my work.

Depending on the company in at the time, my opinion can be changed by others perspective on things and how they debate and reason on things too.

I always have tried to keep an open mind.
Just about all who know me personally.
Have a strong idea of my opinions but also know I am always prepared to hear others out on theirs too.

So the short answer, which people know I rarely give anyway.
Would be, yes I can change my opinion depending on company I'm in and regularly do.

x2

thesheriff443 19-02-2019 03:14 PM

opinions are not worth anything really and in nearly every case,they don’t change the outcome.

In a work situation or friends and family you keep your opinion to yourself to avoid conflict.

Twosugars 19-02-2019 04:02 PM

my opinions stay the same, just avoid certain topics if cba to argue

Cherie 19-02-2019 04:07 PM

I dont change my opinion but out with friends if I know someone is very staunch Brexit or something I just avoid discussing it

Toy Soldier 19-02-2019 08:21 PM

Change, no. Adjust what I will and won't say - and how I say it - to get more open responses out of other people... All the time.

Amy Jade 19-02-2019 08:23 PM

I do in work but in general nah

Toy Soldier 19-02-2019 08:28 PM

Well yeah to be fair if I didn't hide my (quite strong) opinions about my work, various co-workers, customers, and the entire industry in general... I would get fired :think: