ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   Bellend Frow: I can breathe so much more easily without Big Brother in the schedule (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354490)

MrTheMan 20-02-2019 05:37 PM

Bellend Frow: I can breathe so much more easily without Big Brother in the schedule

I mean seriously, this guy is the definition of delusion. Yes, you WILL be down on 16-34s because all C5 has got now is Jane McDonald, a bunch of railroad documentaries and brainless reality shows that nobody cares about!!

If there was an award for the "Worst TV Channel Controller", he would win hands down. Ben Frow can't even run a freaking bath, let alone a TV channel!! Selfishly axing his channel's most popular show and replacing it with mind-numbing tripe that nobody will watch or care about. No self-respecting channel controller would ever do that, unless they've got an IQ of a potato!

arista 20-02-2019 05:45 PM

Yes Ben and the Ch5 and Endemol team
failed to convince USA Viacom
they could have Cut the Funding
getting rid of that bots presenter
and moving to a better cheaper UK location.

Rob! 20-02-2019 05:53 PM

He has literally no clue what he’s doing has he?

iRyan 20-02-2019 05:56 PM

What a pompous ****

Elliot 20-02-2019 05:57 PM

I mean he’s not wrong but also like if he actually took care of big brother it wouldn’t have been a massive waste of money?

hijaxers 20-02-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10451962)

I mean seriously, this guy is the definition of delusion. Yes, you WILL be down on 16-34s because all C5 has got now is Jane McDonald, a bunch of railroad documentaries and brainless reality shows that nobody cares about!!

If there was an award for the "Worst TV Channel Controller", he would win hands down. Ben Frow can't even run a freaking bathtub, let alone a TV channel!! Selfishly axing his channel's most popular show and replacing it with mind-numbing tripe that nobody will watch or care about. No self-respecting channel controller would ever do that, unless they've got an IQ of a potato!

Yes how lovely it would be to see the breaking news that the b*****d Frow has been sacked with no goldern handshake.:joker:

MrTheMan 20-02-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10452015)
He has literally no clue what he’s doing has he?

No clue whatsoever, he even makes the likes of Donald Trump and Theresa May look like decent, competent leaders.

Surely he must be living in his own fantasy dreamland. If/when Channel 5 end up losing viewers and/or going bankrupt, it will be all his fault and basically, it will be karma for axing Big Brother.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 20-02-2019 06:19 PM

His face is sf annoying i wanna hit him with a pan

Greg! 20-02-2019 06:19 PM

He looks like a gay alien

Ramsay 20-02-2019 06:43 PM

He's right tho, the ratings were plummeting every season

Morgan. 20-02-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsay (Post 10452079)
He's right tho, the ratings were plummeting every season

But again, that was his problem. If he invested properly into the show, the price would be representative of it, but the state he left it in meant it wasn't efficient to run. It all comes full circle.

Ramsay 20-02-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10452081)
But again, that was his problem. If he invested properly into the show, the price would be representative of it, but the state he left it in meant it wasn't efficient to run. It all comes full circle.

Yeah I suppose you're right

UserSince2005 20-02-2019 07:14 PM

going for the Steve Jobs look?

Jordan. 20-02-2019 07:15 PM

VACUUM chamber 🔨

Cherie 20-02-2019 07:17 PM

If he put it on at a decent time and didnt keep varying it every 5 mins, and had some proper live feed you never know

Rob! 20-02-2019 08:54 PM

Dunno how he thinks he can breath easily with a turtle neck collar that tight anyway.

Amy Jade 20-02-2019 09:13 PM

The ratings started falling because he never treated the show or it's fans with respect, they changed it to fit their agenda not what people wanted. Forever changing the time the show came on was so bloody infuriating and shoving it to 11pm so fans would tune in to see some bollocks Love Island rip off.

I am so glad Channel 5 has lost viewers, it's what it deserves. Nothing good on the channel anyway unless you enjoy coffin dodgers going on holiday, endless Jane McDonald shows or watching people with money woes being humiliated.

Marsh. 20-02-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 10452061)
He looks like a gay alien

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

*mazedsalv** 20-02-2019 10:15 PM

Why are we even discussing this bellend? He's a tool and the 16-34 demo is massively down. Let him continue with that **** channel.

reece(: 20-02-2019 10:16 PM

Serving Oxygen when they got rid of Bad Girls Club

montblanc 20-02-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10452975)
Serving Oxygen when they got rid of Bad Girls Club

that was a ****ing mess :skull:

just to reinvent them as an irrelevant crime channel

Denver 20-02-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10452081)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10452157)
If he put it on at a decent time and didnt keep varying it every 5 mins, and had some proper live feed you never know

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10452784)
The ratings started falling because he never treated the show or it's fans with respect, they changed it to fit their agenda not what people wanted. Forever changing the time the show came on was so bloody infuriating and shoving it to 11pm so fans would tune in to see some bollocks Love Island rip off.

I am so glad Channel 5 has lost viewers, it's what it deserves. Nothing good on the channel anyway unless you enjoy coffin dodgers going on holiday, endless Jane McDonald shows or watching people with money woes being humiliated.

Lets not pretend the ratings were not in freefall on CH4

Amy Jade 20-02-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10452980)

Nobody is pretending anything. It was stable on C5 and still their highest rated show with its lower figures. It is rare any show retains viewers like they seemed to want.

Fact is a lot of fans got sick of the manipulation, terrible casting and general disregard for quality.

Marsh. 20-02-2019 10:54 PM

And yet, despite it being such a dead show, it was the biggest thing C5 has ever and will ever have. :joker: Just shows what a joke the channel is.

joeysteele 21-02-2019 07:15 AM

I can honestly say, which was much the case before, except on odd,occasions.
I have not watched a single thing on channel 5 since BB ended.

I used to pick up things that were on before BBs time slot, plus what they showed in between BB and BBBOTS.

I never even look at what's on channel 5 now.

Cherie 21-02-2019 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10452980)

and? they took it on with this knowledge and then did nothing to address it. Tbh the audience has changed anyway when you get a show that is super manufactured and has the same dialogue over and over again like Love Island that makes BB look like high brow stuff you know you are doomed

Babayaro. 21-02-2019 08:45 AM

Just by looking at him, you can tell he's a massive twat.

BB-Germany 23-02-2019 09:49 AM

How are the ratings doing on CH5?

the ratings were not falling from year to year.

It was ups and downs every new series tbh.

The peak was CBB15, but then BB16 and CBB16 had all time lows.

What really killed it imo was CBB21 with that all female thing and them trying to make a political podcast out of BB lmao.
Obviously the ratings were so crap they knew in January that the whole of 2018 would be a financial loss.

Funnily enough CBB22 then did decent ratingswise but to little too late

*mazedsalv** 09-04-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB-Germany (Post 10455493)
How are the ratings doing on CH5?

the ratings were not falling from year to year.

It was ups and downs every new series tbh.

The peak was CBB15, but then BB16 and CBB16 had all time lows.

What really killed it imo was CBB21 with that all female thing and them trying to make a political podcast out of BB lmao.
Obviously the ratings were so crap they knew in January that the whole of 2018 would be a financial loss.

Funnily enough CBB22 then did decent ratingswise but to little too late

CBB22 showed that there is still interest in a CBB series as it was the highest rated in 3 series surpassing a winter series before, which I believe had never happened. Throughout the Roxy/Ryan weekend, 2.3-2.4m were tuning in.

Civilian though, dead.

Nicky91 10-04-2019 08:54 AM

that vile troll, he absolutely does his beloved ch5 no favours at all like this :fan:

Jase. 08-05-2019 10:19 PM

I mean where are all of these quality dramas they were bragging about? Because Clink is one of the worst shows I've ever seen and C5 should be genuinely embarrassed about putting something like that out.