ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Why were Daela so unlikeable? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354563)

Oliver_W 23-02-2019 11:22 AM

Why were Daela so unlikeable?

Jared and Kelsey weren't too bad, and I liked the Third Wheel Alliance.

Demika were adorable.

But Daela ... urgh.

Morgan. 23-02-2019 11:40 AM

Derek is tolerable. Kaela though - vile.

RileyH 23-02-2019 11:51 AM

Legends

DouglasS 23-02-2019 11:54 AM

At first I didn’t like Daela. Then Kaela becoming such an ice cold bitch that determined everyone’s evictions and run the entire second half of the game despite the FB viewers hating her just made Daela amazing :love:

They were far more likeable and interesting than Jared and Kelsey

Jack_ 23-02-2019 02:08 PM

Jared was AWFUL, I think he’s worse than all of them

Derek was a personality vacuum straight out of Robyn Kass’ book of “Vanilla Jocks”. The guy was vacuous, smug and not at all interesting. In fairness he didn’t seem like a bad person (and proved he had a sense of humour post-season), but still nothing special as a houseguest.

Kaela though? No charm, no charisma, a total narcissist (without the former to make up for that), and just really dislikeable. She played a good strategic game but had appalling jury management and frankly got what she deserved.

Matthew. 23-02-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10455783)
Kaela though? No charm, no charisma, a total narcissist (without the former to make up for that), and just really dislikeable. She played a good strategic game but had appalling jury management and frankly got what she deserved.

Couldn’t agree more

Oliver_W 23-02-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 10455783)
Derek was a personality vacuum straight out of Robyn Kass’ book of “Vanilla Jocks”. The guy was vacuous, smug and not at all interesting. In fairness he didn’t seem like a bad person (and proved he had a sense of humour post-season), but still nothing special as a houseguest.

That probably about sums it up. Plus they were so smug, and being behind the evictions (either through HOH or just sharing the block with them) didn't help!

JerseyWins 23-02-2019 06:03 PM

For some reason I don't often like BBCAN showmances.... Daela is one of the few I actually liked and mainly for Kaela. Possibly #2 after the obvious #1 (Jillian & Emmett) unless I'm forgetting another I liked.

JerseyWins 23-02-2019 06:05 PM

Kaela's narcissistic "ice cold bitch" was by FAR one of the best I've seen of that type of character. :joker: I thought she was hilarious!

Morgan. 23-02-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10456065)
For some reason I don't often like BBCAN showmances.... Daela is one of the few I actually liked and mainly for Kaela. Possibly #2 after the obvious #1 (Jillian & Emmett) unless I'm forgetting another I liked.

Me and Cassandra were quite legendary

Matthew. 23-02-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10456067)
Kaela's narcissistic "ice cold bitch" was by FAR one of the best I've seen of that type of character. :joker: I thought she was hilarious!

Imo she was far one of the worst :laugh:

Angela did it way better a couple months later

LukeB 23-02-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10456077)
Imo she was far one of the worst :laugh:

Angela did it way better a couple months later

Angela wasn't a ice cold bitch though, she just hid in the HOH room..she's just a basic racist bitch

Oliver_W 23-02-2019 06:31 PM

The only BBUSA I've seen was the one with the deluded gay mexican who got booted really early, and I even stopped watching that before the returnee came back...

montblanc 23-02-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10456078)
Angela wasn't a ice cold bitch though, she just hid in the HOH room..she's just a basic racist bitch

https://media.giphy.com/media/qGmYKpdCVoXu0/giphy.gif

Jason. 23-02-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Omg tea.

She only piped up in people's goodbye messages when they were out of the house and couldn't defend themselves. How fierce.

Matthew. 23-02-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by montblanc (Post 10456090)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 10456153)
Omg tea.

She only piped up in people's goodbye messages when they were out of the house and couldn't defend themselves. How fierce.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f21877aa...n54uo1_540.gif

Headie 23-02-2019 08:08 PM

Kaela was the only thing that kept me watching after Liv left, so we stan ha!

JerseyWins 23-02-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10456154)

:joker:

Angela was great but I'd say she was a bit more of a boring ice cold bitch than Kaela.

To me, Angela was more just someone who couldn't be bothered with 95% of the people in the house :joker: :love:

LemonJam 23-02-2019 08:22 PM

Derek is a nothing and was literally there as showmance fodder. In retrospect he's really ****.

Kaela however :love: she didn't really exist until her first HoH but after that omg she was such a hilarious ice queen.

Quote:

*whole house is sobbing in the DE* "I gladly vote to evict Hamza ! :smug:"

Her cute friendship with actual angel Merron :love:

*Erica having a meltdown as she gets backdoored* "I respect you a lot! :bigsmile:"

*Will contemplating the phone call* "Take the phonecall, I'll keep you safe :smug: THEN she ****ing nominates him lmao.

"Frigging throw them under the bus, drive over it a couple of times, back up, and drive forward again. Drive a school bus, I dunno. City transit. Whatever's heavier."

Paras: Correct me if I'm wrong
Kaela: And you'll be wrong, so yeah :idc:

Calling the jury babies before they go to vote for her :love:
I mean she's not a HUGE personality like say Gary, Sarah, Karen, Ika, Adel etc but Kaela was almost the only person consistently bringing it for the second half of the season.

Morgan. 23-02-2019 08:25 PM

Partially correct, she was bringing a lot - but bringing a lot of unbearability

Macie Lightfoot 23-02-2019 08:35 PM

:rolleyes: I somehow knew just by looking at the thread title that someone would insist Angela did ~ice queen~ better when all she did was like... wrongly backdoor Bayleigh and hide in the HOH Room and refuse to talk to her lol. And then her ~endearing complexity~ was like... being a Level 10 gymnast but not liking gymnastics. She was boringly offensive and offensively boring.

I mainly Wiki watched BBCan6 and it didn't take long to figure out that Kaela was one of the few people bringing *it* so yeah she>Angela and her mustache.

JerseyWins 23-02-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 10456169)
Calling the jury babies before they go to vote for her :love:

Lmao I forgot about her saying this before the vote :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10456171)
Partially correct, she was bringing a lot - but bringing a lot of unbearability

:joker: :joker:

RileyH 23-02-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

*whole house is sobbing in the DE* "I gladly vote to evict Hamza ! :smug:"
ff this made me scream

DrunkerThanMoses 23-02-2019 09:18 PM

Because they were the only thing slightly good about season 6 and even then they was terrible

Koadey 25-02-2019 04:41 AM

How was Kaela smug? My memory of Season 6 must really be fuzzy, because I don't remember her being smug.

I feel that people just generally dislike showmances.