ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Steven Avery case (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354678)

chuff me dizzy 27-02-2019 01:31 PM

Steven Avery case

At long last this poor man has won the right to appeal in the biggest cover up crime Ive ever known

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-...tzpY3nZmACrysc

Niamh. 27-02-2019 01:33 PM

Guilty as sin imo

chuff me dizzy 27-02-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10459960)
Guilty as sin imo

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theresas brother and ex boyfriend are who i think did it ,did you watch it all on Netflix ?

Smithy 27-02-2019 01:37 PM

Great News :clap1:

Kathleen will DESTROY the attempted prosecution case, the amount of evidence tampering and rules which they broke was insane

Marsh. 27-02-2019 01:37 PM

"Poor man"

:skull:

Niamh. 27-02-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10459961)
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theresas brother and ex boyfriend are who i think did it ,did you watch it all on Netflix ?

I watched the first series then did a load of reading up afterwards and I think he definitely did it. I started watching the second but I found it so biased It annoyed me. Peter Hyatt did a good statement analysis on him. Also, I wouldn't say "poor" him anything he's done some horrible **** besides that (that were very glossed over in the documentary. Brendan dassey also told his mother in a recorded phone conversation that Steve sexually abused him

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...entencing.html

Niamh. 27-02-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10459961)

Why would her brother want to kill her? Makes zero sense and also, I found how netflix tried to point blame at the victims family was disgusting. I think we all forgot who the actual victim was in that story through the documentary and it wasn't the cat torturing, woman assaulter ..........

Did you know that Teresa specifically told her boss that Steve creeped her out and she didn't want to go to do his cars anymore, he gave a fake name that last time, he then phoned her 3 times that day hiding his number and once after she'd disappeared when he didn't hide his number

Smithy 27-02-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10459967)
I watched the first series then did a load of reading up afterwards and I think he definitely did it. I started watching the second but I found it so biased It annoyed me. Peter Hyatt did a good statement analysis on him. Also, I wouldn't say "poor" him anything he's done some horrible **** besides that (that were very glossed over in the documentary. Brendan dassey also told his mother in a recorded phone conversation that Steve sexually abused him

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...entencing.html

Put him on trial for those crimes then, not something he didn’t do

Niamh. 27-02-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10459973)
Put him on trial for those crimes then, not something he didn’t do

He did do it imo

Niamh. 27-02-2019 01:46 PM

although no matter what he would be charged with now he'd think he'd get off with it now probably

Smithy 27-02-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10459971)
Why would her brother want to kill her? Makes zero sense and also, I found how netflix tried to point blame at the victims family was disgusting. I think we all forgot who the actual victim was in that story through the documentary and it wasn't the cat torturing, woman assaulter ..........

Did you know that Teresa specifically told her boss that Steve creeped her out and she didn't want to go to do his cars anymore, he gave a fake name that last time, he then phoned her 3 times that day hiding his number and once after she'd disappeared when he didn't hide his number

In S2 they don’t point at the victims family, they point to another member of Stevens, they also imply the boyfriend was aware of the framing as he had her diary which was in her car the day she went missing

Denver 27-02-2019 01:49 PM

He was already framed once by the police so I'm not sure if he is guilty or has been framed again

Niamh. 27-02-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10459980)
He was already framed once by the police so I'm not sure if he is guilty or has been framed again

He wasn't actually "framed" by the Police the first time (although they didn't act on it when another prisoner years later confessed). Steve was known to the Police in the area ( no matter how the documentary tried to excuse his bad behaviour before the rape case) He was sent to prison because the woman who was raped mistakenly identified him (he did look similar to the guy who actually did it) Also, part of that sentence was for something he did do which was running a woman off the road and pulling a gun on her

Denver 27-02-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10459996)
He wasn't actually "framed" by the Police the first time (although they didn't act on it when another prisoner years later confessed). Steve was known to the Police in the area ( no matter how the documentary tried to excuse his bad behaviour before the rape case) He was sent to prison because the woman who was raped mistakenly identified him (he did look similar to the guy who actually did it) Also, part of that sentence was for something he did do which was running a woman off the road and pulling a gun on her

But they had the evidence to prove he didn't do it at the time and disregarded it

Niamh. 27-02-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10460003)
But they had the evidence to prove he didn't do it at the time and disregarded it

Was that a ticket stub for something or a receipt? They also had the victim saying it was him

Niamh. 27-02-2019 02:20 PM

Here's a good article for balance :hee:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/12/11/...uilty-as-hell/

Glenn. 27-02-2019 02:34 PM

Just shut up with your stupid opinion Nimah he’s innocent

Niamh. 27-02-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 10460024)
Just shut up with your stupid opinion Nimah he’s innocent

:oh:

People could atleast read the other side not just swallow Netflixs narrative. The amazing Kathleen Zellner only agreed to take the case after the documentary made him famous, she'd been ignoring his case for 4 years previous ....probably because she knew he was guilty as sin

Glenn. 27-02-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10460029)
:oh:

People could atleast read the other side not just swallow Netflixs narrative. The amazing Kathleen Zellner only agreed to take the case after the documentary made him famous, she'd been ignoring his case for 4 years previous ....probably because she knew he was guilty as sin

How dare you speak ill of Kathleen. She says in s2 that she wouldn’t have taken the case if she believed he was guilty. And she literally ripped the case to pieces. She is a queen.

Marsh. 27-02-2019 02:41 PM

Ok I have my doubts about Avery.

But don't you DARE start on our Kath!!!

Niamh. 27-02-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 10460032)
How dare you speak ill of Kathleen. She says in s2 that she wouldn’t have taken the case if she believed he was guilty. And she literally ripped the case to pieces. She is a queen.

How dd she rip the case to pieces? By trying to blame Brendans brother? :laugh2: Read the article I posted or continue to defend an animal torturing, paedo rapist, whatever :idc:

Niamh. 27-02-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10460033)
Ok I have my doubts about Avery.

But don't you DARE start on our Kath!!!

It's ok I don't blame her for wanting a bit of lime light :hehe:

Denver 27-02-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10460014)
Was that a ticket stub for something or a receipt? They also had the victim saying it was him

Also 10 unconnected people who saw him there at the time the ticket said so

Glenn. 27-02-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10460034)
How dd she rip the case to pieces? By trying to blame Brendans brother? :laugh2: Read the article I posted or continue to defend an animal torturing, paedo rapist, whatever :idc:

Ok I will

Niamh. 27-02-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10460040)
Also 10 unconnected people who saw him there at the time the ticket said so

Yeah but the woman genuinely believed that it was Steve, they did look alot alike tbf.

What's ironic is that the new DNA evidence that saved Steve that time is what he's trying to tell us is unreliable now ...........