ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   RuPaul’s Drag Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=740)
-   -   S11, Episode 11: Bring Back My Queens! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356511)

Shaun 09-05-2019 06:50 AM

S11, Episode 11: Bring Back My Queens!

Preview:

Spoiler on returning queens (for the challenge, not who wins, lol)
Spoiler:

There's no RaJah O'Hara, Mercedes Iman Diamond or Kahanna Montrese

reece(: 09-05-2019 08:15 AM

Akeria pulling her wig off to slap Silky :joker:

Shaun 09-05-2019 10:59 AM

Updated with a YT link

Headie 09-05-2019 02:36 PM

Bye @ no Ra'Jah or Mercedes, was looking forward to more messiness from them!

lewis111 09-05-2019 04:15 PM

Doesn’t look like there’ll be a Final 4 episode this year
Netflix have revealed the next few episode titles and the reunion is in 2 weeks then the finale

Daniel-X 09-05-2019 06:30 PM

Honey looking hot dare I say with the beard?

RileyH 09-05-2019 06:40 PM

Scarlet & Ariel <33

Wizard. 09-05-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewis111 (Post 10543265)
Doesn’t look like there’ll be a Final 4 episode this year
Netflix have revealed the next few episode titles and the reunion is in 2 weeks then the finale

Spoiler:

Yep, next week is the final 5 performing to a Ru song so... that'll be the final episode before reunion finale. I guess it's continuing with the Lip Sync finale trend.

It's so obvious that Brook Lynn is winning at this point. I'm just kind of over obvious winners now (Aquaria, Trinity, Trixie) Sasha was less obvious, but I miss the old days of ACTUAL storyline arcs for the winners instead of this new era of challenge dominating queens we know will take the crown after like their second challenge win.

Mokka 10-05-2019 04:35 AM

Urgh... I'm so unimpressed with that lipsync (I've wanted scrubs for so long... and Ru was right.. meh), but I'm more unimpressed that Ru saved Silky. Nina wasn't jaw dropping.. but silky was a mess and hard to watch.
I'm so sad for Nina rt now

Shaun 10-05-2019 04:35 AM

Scrap this season immediately!

lewis111 10-05-2019 12:04 PM

I’m so over this season!

A’Keria, Silky and (to a lesser extent) Vanjie were all so awful this episode and I can’t see myself going back to supporting any of them after the way they acted

Vanjie done a great job on Ariel’s make up but the looks were SO dull, at least Yvie and Nina tried something different
And Nina “won” that Lipsync, meaning she was much less of a mess than Silky

Mess of an episode, the drama was good but none of the makeovers were great and the judging and results were pretty off

Samm 10-05-2019 12:19 PM

silky lipsync :skull:

also todrick next week has put me on a downer

Jarrod 10-05-2019 12:46 PM

messy episode and bad result. As with the last two episodes.

Saph 10-05-2019 12:48 PM

honestly what a mess :skull: first of all Ariel and her wig drama had me screaming :laugh2: then scarlett just being a twat again and yvie piping up.

Vanjie was the best on the runway imo, Brooklyn is always 'good' but never that great for me.. she didnt deserve to win the slap challenge either..

that lipsync was the biggest mess since charlie hydes :skull: honestly either of them could've gone.. I think Silky has brought more to the competition though, but she wont win.

was lowkey living when they all dragged Yvie (again) on stage

Headie 10-05-2019 01:01 PM

Silky riggage <3

I'll scream if she wins the finale over Brooklyn & Yvie :joker:

Rooting for Akeria tho!

Saph 10-05-2019 01:12 PM

watching untucked now, Vanjies mum looks like tila tequila :joker: Brook was so fake with that apology to Silky, im glad Silky saw straight through it.

also why does brooklyn always look like shes smelling dog ****

Shaun 10-05-2019 02:19 PM

Brooke Lynn inevitably winning this season because of 3 design challenges and a lipsync format is going to be dull af.

I like her, I really do, because of how polished and immaculate her drag is... but there's just something so cold and indifferent about her that it's hard to support.

RileyH 10-05-2019 06:44 PM

welp at that result.

Also I don't see what the big issue with Scarlet was about, she answered a question and Silky/Vanjie/Akeria all annoyed me about it, I literally ended up liking Yvie this ep bc I couldn't stand the other 3 (as much as I love A'Keria and to a lesser extent Vanjie)

Daniel-X 10-05-2019 06:46 PM

This season has been one of the worst to date. Probably my second least favourite after S9 (and not because it’s boring but the rigging and tomfoolery has been so tiresome).

The lip sync was ‘meh’ and could’ve easily been a double sashay but Nina was the better of the two, no denying the facts. The last three episodes in particular have really irked me the wrong way, Plastique won the lip sync against Vanjie, Shuga shouldn’t have been B2 and Nina (if only by being the ‘less worse’ of the two) won that lip sync as well.

Officially unstanning A’Keria too, not at all likeable anymore. Brooke Lynn better win or this whole season has been one huge write off. (Vanjie should’ve won main challenge though).

Daniel-X 10-05-2019 06:46 PM

Oh and liking Miss Oddly again, I’ll be ~okay~ with her winning but she won’t be a top tier winner.

Braden 10-05-2019 07:51 PM

I'd be laughing like a hyena if I was Yvie watching Silky during that lip-sync, after bigging herself up so much.

Nina was my favourite out of all the queens eft, so I'm sad she's gone :(

Mokka 10-05-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10544359)
I'd be laughing like a hyena if I was Yvie watching Silky during that lip-sync, after bigging herself up so much.

Nina was my favourite out of all the queens eft, so I'm sad she's gone :(

I really loved her... any chance she could win Miss Congeniality??

Amy Jade 10-05-2019 09:39 PM

Nina and Shuga's runway looks were terrible.

I'm over Brooke. Yes what she does looks great but I never look forward to seeing what she wears. I thought her win this week was meh I liked A'keria and Vanjie's better.

Amy Jade 10-05-2019 09:45 PM

Oh and the lipsync wasn't as horrific as people were making out on twitter. I love Nina but she just didn't give much whereas Silky worked the stage.

Amy Jade 10-05-2019 09:56 PM

I think Brooke set Silky up too.

• Gave her the least experienced returning queen in Soju
• Told her she LOVED her look backstage then ripped her on stage

Messy