ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   Best argument of all time (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356997)

Daniel. 26-05-2019 06:37 PM

Best argument of all time

Laura: I’m not getting into this
Charley: DONT SHOUT AT ME LAURA
Charley: TWO FACED? I DONT THINK SO DARLIN
Laura: Your arguin with people who like you
Charley: WELL WHO LIKES YOU DARLING, WHO LIKES YOU

Tony Montana 26-05-2019 06:41 PM

Love that but my favourite Charley argument has always been with Billi

Epic. 26-05-2019 06:44 PM

All my favourite fights are from BB6 and all of them are copyright blocked so can't post them

Daniel. 26-05-2019 06:45 PM

Its funny bc she’s arguing with herself

reece(: 26-05-2019 06:55 PM

Charley arguing with herself <333 hilarious

Epic. 26-05-2019 07:04 PM

The best time she argued with herself I can't even find on video but I have the quote saved for anyone who's not privy to it (takes place when she's nominated in her last week), and completely directed at a silent, terrified Chanelle with random parts of talking to specifically Carole for no reason:

Charley: You don't understand how relaxed I am about it, you DON'T understand. I will end up saying things to people and I don't wanna look like a bitch on a lead so I'll say what I've gotta say on the door when I leave. If I stay here another week longer, I'll be VERY miserable and VERY rude! And I mean that. Not just saying it..... No but I'm not being funny Carole I've been saying all week I wanna go home I've not just been saying it I haven't been saying it for the fun or for the attention you can see I really wanna go home, I've been in that diary room every single day saying to Big Brother "I feel unhappy here, I don't wanna stay no more..." Gonna be honest with you, people that I've liked have gone, don't get me wrong I love yous to bits and whoever else but... it's time for me, I really wanna go, and I think since I've got that message from my mum and that it made me feel better? It made me see that it's all good, and that I'm not hated or anything like that, I've been here eight weeks and going into my ninth week I'm happy. Honestly I'm really happy, you lot can see I am, usually I'm sitting there like 'Oh noo', I'm really happy to go, and what the f.uck, people said I'd be the first to win the million and they said I'm gonna be remembered in five years that's AMAZING.
Chanelle: *whispers to Sam* I'm going outside to chat to Zac *walks away*
Charley: I'm glad, cause I will sit here and make someone's life HELL when I know that cause I'll be downright rude... sick of people in my face talking S.HIT!
Chanelle: *walks away as fast as possible*

Matthew. 26-05-2019 07:06 PM

Carole vs Nicky is my favourite :love:

reece(: 26-05-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10562050)
Carole vs Nicky is my favourite :love:

No one:
Carole: No we're not having another row, Nicky

Headie 26-05-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10562001)
All my favourite fights are from BB6 and all of them are copyright blocked so can't post them

:love:

Headie 26-05-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10562027)
Charley arguing with herself <333 hilarious

Charley: "You're the most two faced person in this house Laura and I've worked you out!"
Laura: *laughs*
Charley: "TWO-FACED?? Idon'tneedtobetwofaced darlinItalktoeveryoneandtellthemwhatIthink!"

Saph 26-05-2019 07:10 PM

Laura: "I.."
Charley: "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME LAURA!"

montblanc 26-05-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 10562060)
Laura: "I.."
Charley: "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME LAURA!"

:joker:

Tony Montana 26-05-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10562055)
No one:
Carole: No we're not having another row, Nicky

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Headie 26-05-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10562045)
The best time she argued with herself I can't even find on video but I have the quote saved for anyone who's not privy to it (takes place when she's nominated in her last week), and completely directed at a silent, terrified Chanelle with random parts of talking to specifically Carole for no reason:

Charley: You don't understand how relaxed I am about it, you DON'T understand. I will end up saying things to people and I don't wanna look like a bitch on a lead so I'll say what I've gotta say on the door when I leave. If I stay here another week longer, I'll be VERY miserable and VERY rude! And I mean that. Not just saying it..... No but I'm not being funny Carole I've been saying all week I wanna go home I've not just been saying it I haven't been saying it for the fun or for the attention you can see I really wanna go home, I've been in that diary room every single day saying to Big Brother "I feel unhappy here, I don't wanna stay no more..." Gonna be honest with you, people that I've liked have gone, don't get me wrong I love yous to bits and whoever else but... it's time for me, I really wanna go, and I think since I've got that message from my mum and that it made me feel better? It made me see that it's all good, and that I'm not hated or anything like that, I've been here eight weeks and going into my ninth week I'm happy. Honestly I'm really happy, you lot can see I am, usually I'm sitting there like 'Oh noo', I'm really happy to go, and what the f.uck, people said I'd be the first to win the million and they said I'm gonna be remembered in five years that's AMAZING.
Chanelle: *whispers to Sam* I'm going outside to chat to Zac *walks away*
Charley: I'm glad, cause I will sit here and make someone's life HELL when I know that cause I'll be downright rude... sick of people in my face talking S.HIT!
Chanelle: *walks away as fast as possible*

1:10 onwards :love:

Cal. 26-05-2019 07:12 PM

It always makes me scream how Laura is trying to compliment her but Charley thinks she’s saying nobody likes her so says the same back nnn

Headie 26-05-2019 07:14 PM

"Guys! You'd be in church right now if you were at home."

"Yeah we should, but I don't like playing games!"

Epic. 26-05-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 10562064)

1:10 onwards :love:

Easily my favourite moment of her's :joker:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 26-05-2019 07:21 PM

This isn’t me arguing with smithy about solange’s metascore

Epic. 26-05-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10562082)
Easily my favourite moment of her's :joker:

And made even funnier watching it while the transcript is right above it

Dogeatdog 26-05-2019 09:04 PM

The one in BB6 with Maxwell arguing with Science over wine was great. Then Science and Craig was arguing afterwards.

Daniel. 27-05-2019 07:49 AM

You’re all FAKE TWO FACED WEIRDOS

reece(: 30-05-2019 06:54 PM

I feel sorry for the lot of you except for the newcomers, cos they seem like the only people not chatting up their arses!

2 weeks later and she's argued with every newcomer?

reece(: 30-05-2019 06:54 PM

Let me tell you something Laura -look at me now- I'd rather go home with my real friends than sit with a bunch of ****ing weirdos! That's WOT I THINK. You see next week comes I wanna go home darling, you're FAKE. TWO FACED. WEIRDOS.

Kate! 30-05-2019 06:58 PM

Science and Orlaith

Tony Montana 30-05-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogeatdog (Post 10562290)
The one in BB6 with Maxwell arguing with Science over wine was great. Then Science and Craig was arguing afterwards.

Brush your teeth, brush your teeth, Plaque attack!