ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   World Exclusive Interview: Piers Morgan and Donald Trump (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357448)

Morgan. 05-06-2019 10:55 AM

World Exclusive Interview: Piers Morgan and Donald Trump

Airing Wednesday at 8:30 on ITV.

Morgan. 05-06-2019 10:55 AM

Definitely avoiding this.

Marsh. 05-06-2019 10:57 AM

Piers sucking him off on board Air Force One again?

Kazanne 05-06-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10578798)
Definitely avoiding this.

This is why people do not move on with their hate of someone,if you cant be bothered to watch and listen how can you ever learn anything about him, instead of listening to tabloid fodder and hearsay,you could watch and see what he has to say, by avoiding things you don't like you will never understand it, all you can do then is just post continually that you hate him and that's that, you cant really input anything of interest.

chuff me dizzy 05-06-2019 11:02 AM

2 of my favourite people, a must watch

Liam- 05-06-2019 11:02 AM

His constant fawning over him makes my skin crawl, if he got any further up his ass he could lick his teeth clean

reece(: 05-06-2019 11:03 AM

Marsh. 05-06-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10578809)
This is why people do not move on with their hate of someone,if you cant be bothered to watch and listen how can you ever learn anything about him, instead of listening to tabloid fodder and hearsay,you could watch and see what he has to say, by avoiding things you don't like you will never understand it, all you can do then is just post continually that you hate him and that's that, you cant really input anything of interest.

That's a lot of assumptions about another member.

As it is, this interview is no different to "tabloid fodder". A sycophantic interviewer and a pre-recorded, heavily edited interview where Trump has approved all the questions. Not really worth bothering.

Morgan. 05-06-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Cheers for the attack, appreciate it.

I actually just saw a clip ITV posted on their Facebook to promote it, and it seems like my opinions of Trump are no different to what I’ve seen before.

parmnion 05-06-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10578829)

I actually just saw a clip ITV posted on their Facebook to promote it, and it seems like my opinions of Trump are no different to what I’ve seen before.

But you then make a thread on something you ain't even going to watch:shrug:

Twosugars 05-06-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10578849)

As a warning :hee:

LeatherTrumpet 05-06-2019 11:28 AM

Cant wait for this

:dance2:

reece(: 05-06-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10578849)

I didn't realise there's now a thread making law :shrug:

Tom4784 05-06-2019 11:32 AM

Another softball interview in which Piers is too scared to challenge him on anything and thus, a worthless interview.

Trump is an insecure little man who can't handle tough questions which is why he only appears on Fox News and allows himself to be interviewed by sympathetic people who will go easy on him. A pathetic man.

LeatherTrumpet 05-06-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10578888)
I didn't realise there's now a thread making law :shrug:

The rulebook is in the Right Wing Echo Chamber and is available to read weekdays 2-5pm

Kazanne 05-06-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10578829)

That wasn't an attack,just an observation,IF you refuse to watch face to face interviews how can you be certain what you hear and read are accurate,that's fine if your opinions haven't changed, at least you watched some:hee:

Kazanne 05-06-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10578823)
That's a lot of assumptions about another member.

As it is, this interview is no different to "tabloid fodder". A sycophantic interviewer and a pre-recorded, heavily edited interview where Trump has approved all the questions. Not really worth bothering.

It IS different Marsh it's face to face,not hearsay and tabloid fodder.

Tom4784 05-06-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

I prefer facts over listening to someone that's told thousands of fact checked lies during his time in office. He's a compulsive liar that lies even in the face of proof. He pushes this narrative of fake news as a means to undermine facts and the truth. You are describing factual things as 'hearsay and tabloid fodder' and that is actually terrifying that you are so easily disregarding facts in favour of his lies.

When it comes to Trump, it's best to read what the fact checkers have to say because he is only capable of lies.

LeatherTrumpet 05-06-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10578901)

and Piers is a fiercely independent interviewer, probably the best in the UK so he will grill Donald better than some VS fop from CNN

Tom4784 05-06-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

The fact is that Trump only does interviews when he can control the questions and the direction of the interview. He never does interviews with anyone other than Fox News in the US because they are supportive of him and give him softball questions that paint him in a good light.

This interview is nothing but fodder just like the last one was. Pleasse Kazanne, check the facts when it comes to everything that Trump says. Trump will lie to you but facts can never be anything other than facts.

Marsh. 05-06-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Rehearsed, scripted and sycophantic. Worthless.

Tom4784 05-06-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10578907)
and Piers is a fiercely independent interviewer, probably the best in the UK so he will grill Donald better than some VS fop from CNN

Judging from the last interview he did with Trump, he won't be grilling anything and won't ask anything other than fluff questions.

As for your CNN remark, Nobody on CNN gets to interview Trump since he's too scared of difficult questions and journalists that don't fawn over him like they do at Fox.

parmnion 05-06-2019 11:45 AM

The dday remeberence thing was better on bbc1

armand.kay 05-06-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

I think by now people have seen enough of the both of them to be able to decide they want nothing to do with this interview.

Kazanne 05-06-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10578924)
I think by now people have seen enough of the both of them to be able to decide they want nothing to do with this interview.

Which is fine,but then they cant really comment on it can they?