ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Is it ok to ask men to sit down to pee in your home ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357636)

chuff me dizzy 10-06-2019 09:17 AM

Is it ok to ask men to sit down to pee in your home ?

This is a debate Ive been having with family,y I think its perfectly fine to ask men to do it, my husband does it and he pays the bills so why shouldn't visitors ? Why should I have to clean up after them when they pee all over ?

Liam- 10-06-2019 09:18 AM

No

bitontheslide 10-06-2019 09:20 AM

No harm in asking, but how would you enforce the rule? Check for drips? :laugh:

Strictly Jake 10-06-2019 09:20 AM

Chuff me dizzy are you female? For some reason I always thought you were a male hahaha

MTVN 10-06-2019 09:22 AM

I think that would be a very odd request to make of guests

Greg! 10-06-2019 09:22 AM

I agree with you! Or tell them not to pee all over the seat! Can’t understand why when people do that they don’t clean up after themselves either

Smithy 10-06-2019 09:23 AM

You can ask but they won’t necessarily do it

Ant. 10-06-2019 09:24 AM

I always sit down when I pee! I love getting in touch with my feminine side. Also sometimes I'm just tired so it's easier to just sit down

smudgie 10-06-2019 09:25 AM

Must be easier standing.
Wouldn’t dream of asking anyone to change their toilet habits if they visit me.
I like to make my guests feel welcome.:shrug:

chuff me dizzy 10-06-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg! (Post 10587326)
I agree with you! Or tell them not to pee all over the seat! Can’t understand why when people do that they don’t clean up after themselves either

It turns my stomach and so bad manners

Kazanne 10-06-2019 09:26 AM

Theres no harm in asking,you could ask in a jokey way as you don't want to offend anyone,but ,yes no harm in asking and hoping they will respect your wishes.

chuff me dizzy 10-06-2019 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10587329)
Must be easier standing.
Wouldn’t dream of asking anyone to change their toilet habits if they visit me.
I like to make my guests feel welcome.:shrug:

I make everyone welcome ,but its just not nice to have to clean up other peoples pee

smudgie 10-06-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10587333)
I make everyone welcome ,but its just not nice to have to clean up other peoples pee

Never had to do that.
Maybe I just know good aimers:laugh:

chuff me dizzy 10-06-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10587336)
Never had to do that.
Maybe I just know good aimers:laugh:

Send them here because Ive never known a man who was a good shot :joker:!! Thats what made me make this rule

Niamh. 10-06-2019 09:30 AM

It would be really odd to ask someone to wee in a certain way, I would never do that no. Like Smudgie though, It's never been a problem anyway, guests weeing all over the place :laugh:

bitontheslide 10-06-2019 09:32 AM

The down side of asking men to sit is that they may end up making fuller use of the facilities which isn't necessarily any better :laugh:

Strictly Jake 10-06-2019 09:32 AM

I tend to be a good aim if not I wipe it but somehow my wife still finds some on the seat sometimes haha but overall I'm pretty adamant to clean it up

My dad and brother in law on the other hand pee all over the seat and don't wipe it up when they visit us which is incredibly rude I'd never leave that in someone else's house that said I wouldn't ask them to sit down either in fact I wouldn't say anything it's just awkward so I end up having to clean it up

Glenn. 10-06-2019 09:33 AM

Would you make them wash up after having them round for dinner?

Niamh. 10-06-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShakeyJake10 (Post 10587342)
I tend to be a good aim if not I wipe it but somehow my wife still finds some on the seat sometimes haha but overall I'm pretty adamant to clean it up

My dad and brother in law on the other hand pee all over the seat and don't wipe it up when they visit us which is incredibly rude I'd never leave that in someone else's house that said I wouldn't ask them to sit down either in fact I wouldn't say anything it's just awkward so I end up having to clean it up

Why don't they lift the seat before they wee though?

Vicky. 10-06-2019 09:35 AM

If men continually pissed on my floor, I would have 0 issue saying this I don't think. I already say it to the stepsons, given their horrific aim, for ****s sake my 4 year old makes less mess than them... I don't *think* I would say it to all men who came because some are crap at aiming, however, if it reached the stage where anytime we had a visitor there was piss on the floor I would feel diffrently :laugh:

Liam- 10-06-2019 09:36 AM

Telling someone how they should urinate is wrong imo, but telling them to make sure they wipe after themselves if they make a mess? Perfectly reasonable

chuff me dizzy 10-06-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShakeyJake10 (Post 10587342)

Yes I agree that rude ,it makes me :yuk: finding it, this is why I made the rule a couple of years ago and to now no one has complained and have still visited, its now a joke with male friends so I doubt anyone minded.....It risen again as my daughters friend is visiting today and she said Mam please don't ask him to sit down to pee :joker:

chuff me dizzy 10-06-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10587345)
Why don't they lift the seat before they wee though?

It still gets all over the rim though and you have to clean it up off there

Vicky. 10-06-2019 09:39 AM

OH wow, seems others have much less trouble with man piss than me..its our floor, right around the loo and sometimes like..a way away we have issues with..I wish it was just on the bloody seat/rim :fist: i kind of assume that normal men, if gtting it on the loo rather than in it, would wipe it up and it seems, besides stepsons, this has happened so far. God I would be embarassed if I pissed on someones loo seat so I imagine most blokes are too?

AnnieK 10-06-2019 09:43 AM

Your house, your rules I guess although like others have said I don't know how you police it unless you make everyone leave the door open. It might make them clean up after themselves if they do have aiming issues if you say the reasons for sitting down. I don't think I've ever had a problem after people have visited. I had to have serious words with my son though......I'm sure he used to turn in circles at times :laugh: