ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Voice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   Should the UK do an All stars series? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357688)

Denver 11-06-2019 06:18 PM

Should the UK do an All stars series?

So Australia are currently doing a All Stat series where normal contestants audition aswell as people who have performed on The Voice Aus, X Factor Aus, Aus Got Talent and other singing shows.

Does anyone think we should steal this or would it even work?

Morgan. 11-06-2019 06:23 PM

What all stars? The show has produced no one successful

sleleen 11-06-2019 06:26 PM

The audience wouldn’t have a clue who any of them are. Becky is the only known one who would have no point in doing it

Denver 11-06-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10589311)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayBB (Post 10589312)
The audience wouldn’t have a clue who any of them are. Becky is the only known one who would have no point in doing it

As I said in the OP it's not exclusive to The Voice contestants and contestants from other shows were asked to be all stars

Morgan. 11-06-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10589317)
As I said in the OP it's not exclusive to The Voice contestants and contestants from other shows were asked to be all stars

The difficulty would be obligations to channels and shows. Our various channels and talent shows all hate eachother

Denver 11-06-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10589319)
The difficulty would be obligations to channels. Our various channels and talent shows all hate eachother

But ITV have the 3 main singing shows in The Voice, X Factor and BGT

Morgan. 11-06-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10589323)
But ITV have the 3 main singing shows in The Voice, X Factor and BGT

Yes but Simon Cowell hates The Voice, so I’m sure acts under his wing would rather not ruffle the feathers. We saw what happened when Olly switched to the voice

Nicky91 12-06-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10589311)

so what :rolleyes:

Nicky91 12-06-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10589325)
Yes but Simon Cowell hates The Voice, so I’m sure acts under his wing would rather not ruffle the feathers. We saw what happened when Olly switched to the voice

no one cares about Cowell tbh :idc:

Nicky91 12-06-2019 11:37 AM

anyways australia's voice series has some good winners

few of them coming from Team Seal, Harrison Craig, Karise Eden

and also a sensation Sam Perry, but also classically gorgeous Rachael Leahcar

that the UK hasn't got anyone impressive or treats its contestants disrespectfully :idc:

also in our voice of holland we got Maan and O'G3NE who make music and perform regularly here, Duncan Laurence semi finalist of the voice and won eurovision now

Bart Brandjes, one of our oldest contestants in one of the first seasons, and was signed to Motown and performs regularly with his soul covers and own work here at jazz festivals

the voice usa, Kelly's champions brynn and chevel being coached by her and also beside her at her tours, and chevel performed at Nascar the national anthem

supertv247 28-07-2019 01:44 PM

I don't see the fact that the voice hasn't produced any stars, as a bad thing.....?

Look at X Factor, you won't get the big stars like 1D, Little Mix, James Arthur, Alexandra etc. returning for an all stars series. However with the voice, since they have never done much post-show, I can see almost any act happily returning, which for fans of the voice would be great.

Christina Marie, Stevie McRorie, Leah McFall, Vince Kidd, Donel, Ruti, Jermaine, Andrea, Deana etc. Can't imagine any reason for them to say no. It would be amazing imo and they could maybe do it like Aus did with normal blind auditions