ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB6 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   If Derek defeated Eugene in the week 10 eviction.......... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357832)

aaronneely2017 15-06-2019 08:05 PM

If Derek defeated Eugene in the week 10 eviction..........

Do you think Derek could possibly have won if he had beat eugene in the eviction??

He was by far the funniest housemate in that series but also had that dark side that certain people disliked which is possibly why he was evicted.

Just to get some interesting discussion!
Do you think Derek could have beaten Anthony in the final had he beat Eugene in the previous weeks eviction

And

Why the heck was Derek evicted over Eugene??

Cannot wait to hear Epics response to this!!

Shaun 15-06-2019 08:23 PM

He might have snatched 2nd but Anthony would've walked it

Daniel. 15-06-2019 08:27 PM

Yeah I think he could have won

Epic. 15-06-2019 10:53 PM

It's an interesting debacle and I think he would've had a fantastic shot of winning. But on the other hand it's possibly a good thing he was out in the penultimate week as it would've been even more disappointing if he had survived all those evictions and come so far only to barely come second to ANTHONY who'd only win for being a safer bet of a winner to vote on.

aaronneely2017 19-06-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10594022)
It's an interesting debacle and I think he would've had a fantastic shot of winning. But on the other hand it's possibly a good thing he was out in the penultimate week as it would've been even more disappointing if he had survived all those evictions and come so far only to barely come second to ANTHONY who'd only win for being a safer bet of a winner to vote on.

Thats a very true point, I would personally have rather Derek evicted the week before then lose to somebody so undeserving.

His dark side which i found hilarious probably was what was holding him back from winning. If you took away that characteristic he would certainly have walked it imo

CiaraNelly2000 23-06-2019 09:11 AM

I think the highest he could’ve got was 3rd place.

Dogeatdog 23-06-2019 01:31 PM

I think if Derek would’ve beat Eugene, he wouldn’t have won the show anyways. Like Star12umar30 said I reckon he probably would’ve got 3rd.

What would be interesting though is who would’ve gone in the diary room seeing as it wouldn’t be Eugene in this scenario and would they take or leave the money?

Epic. 23-06-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogeatdog (Post 10602604)
What would be interesting though is who would’ve gone in the diary room seeing as it wouldn’t be Eugene in this scenario and would they take or leave the money?

Well Derek wouldn't since he was always wary of the twists, I don't think Makosi would this time since she got really paranoid about the producers once Kinga returned, I don't think Anthony would have much interest in doing it with Craig gone, he'd probably be thinking more about him.

I actually think Kinga would've went in and won half the prize money :laugh:. She did tell Eugene she would've took the money if she went in too, what could've been </3

Dogeatdog 23-06-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10602610)
Well Derek wouldn't since he was always wary of the twists, I don't think Makosi would this time since she got really paranoid about the producers once Kinga returned, I don't think Anthony would have much interest in doing it with Craig gone, he'd probably be thinking more about him.

I actually think Kinga would've went in and won half the prize money :laugh:. She did tell Eugene she would've took the money if she went in too, what could've been </3

Funny because I was actually thinking Kinga as well. :laugh: I would’ve loved to see her take half.

Out of all the remaining housemates (in this scenario) the only one I think who wouldn’t take the money would’ve been Derek. I don’t think he really went on the show for the money and was always a bit more of a team player. The box task was kinda proof of this when they won the food in the luxury fridge but didn’t want to eat any of it because the others couldn’t.

All the others though would’ve definitely taken the money had they gone in there.

aman201 11-07-2020 12:40 AM

God I can't stand him on my re-watch, he gets worse and worse. Proper little weasel.

Bitches, bitches and bitches like a worm.

Also has a weird hate for Anthony when he's not done anything to him. (And backtracks when Anthony confronts him about spreading rumours around the house about him being gay saying he never said it and deflecting to other HMs)

UserSince2005 11-07-2020 12:48 AM

I remember there was a public opinion at the time that Derek was rich, and therefore shouldnt win because he didnt need the money.
Rather a silly thought but i do remember people mentioning it, and it was bought up on big mouth a few times IIRC

armand.kay 11-07-2020 04:44 AM

He was so evil in his final weeks I doubt it x