ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jason Was it 'bang out of order' to evict Lateysha (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357962)

aaronneely2017 19-06-2019 11:59 AM

Was it 'bang out of order' to evict Lateysha

Rewatching that explosive episode of annihilation week where Jason bags the 20k and evicts Lateysha.

Am I the only one who felt they complelety over exaggerated over her eviction. I hate the fact they found it bang out of order that he evicted her as if Lateysha is the only person that deserves to be in the house and evicting her would be an awful unforgiving sin. Have they even forgotten the fact that its a flipping game show!?

Thoughts?

Morgan. 19-06-2019 12:02 PM

Yeah as a game move it was perfectly acceptable she was an obvious winner, but I’d have fathered it didn’t happen as she was just coming into her own and we could’ve had so much more from her in future weeks.

Liam- 19-06-2019 12:04 PM

It was an amazing moment, she would easily have won if he hadn’t done it and she was incredibly annoying and self righteous to boot so it was great from a fan standpoint as well.

The groups reaction to it just proved that it was a good thing as well, that groups complete overreaction and horrible treatment of Jason shows how nasty and vindictive they were as a group and she personally, was Right at the centre of it

Kazanne 19-06-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaronneely2017 (Post 10598121)
Rewatching that explosive episode of annihilation week where Jason bags the 20k and evicts Lateysha.

Am I the only one who felt they complelety over exaggerated over her eviction. I hate the fact they found it bang out of order that he evicted her as if Lateysha is the only person that deserves to be in the house and evicting her would be an awful unforgiving sin. Have they even forgotten the fact that its a flipping game show!?

Thoughts?

I thought it was a great move, afterall it's a game ,your all in there to win , I'm sure had it been the other way round she'de have chosen him , so yes it made the show for me , he was a worthy winner , imo.

Lostie! 19-06-2019 12:15 PM

Course not. People acted like she had a God given right to be there above everyone else, the reaction was absurd.

Headie 19-06-2019 12:36 PM

It was bang out of order for producers to not let the public decide who gets evicted, but as for the housemates, it was fair game.

Shame though as she would've been the only black female winner in the show's history.

Moniqua 19-06-2019 12:50 PM

my live reaction to Jason evicting Lateysha in 2016 from the other forum I was on:

Quote:

THIS IS *******ING BULL****
Charlie was right all along!

What a ****ing mother-****er!

Why would a man EVICT a girl!?

Evict the most forgettable Alex.
He said it wasn't right to leave her daughter. WHAT A *******ING SCUMBAG PRICK
One of the vilest housemates ever.
I honestly hope he gets a *******ing hammer thrown at him while he walks out of that house
:skull:

Cal. 19-06-2019 12:52 PM

It was just a bit tight I thought as he was a wealthy businessman and evicted a struggling single mother (at the time I think she’s doing well for herself nowadays) who had a great shot at the prize money but like everyone’s said it’s a game show so even though I hated him as a housemate I can’t criticise him too much 3 years on for this.

Vicky. 19-06-2019 12:56 PM

Of course not, the reaction to it was ridiculous and it was the smartest move available. Just because she went on about how it was for her kid, yadayada all the time doesn't mean she should be exempt from eviction. I think of them all too..there would only have been jason with the balls to actually chose her, from memory everyon thought it would be someone else (I want to say jayne?) and would have all voted the same way

Cal. 19-06-2019 12:58 PM

I remember everyone (including Jayne herself lmao) bollocking him for not evicting Jayne.

Shaun 19-06-2019 01:13 PM

It meant that Jayne got to stay, and Lateysha was vastly overrated and all style, no substance, so it was a win-win really :love:

Calderyon 19-06-2019 01:45 PM

The twist itself was dumb, but it was a great move for his benefit.

Lostie! 19-06-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10598182)
It meant that Jayne got to stay, and Lateysha was vastly overrated and all style, no substance, so it was a win-win really :love:

:clap1:

Vanessa 19-06-2019 01:52 PM

Best thing he ever did. :clap1:

Elliot 19-06-2019 02:18 PM

Jason was a bit of a boring fook and I was just starting to like laytesha. It could’ve been worse, we could’ve lost Jayne before the final, but eh not the most optimal turnout. It was an awful production decision anyway

Elliot 19-06-2019 02:20 PM

And people are acting like Jason’s the only one who’s allowed to have an opinion and any other stance is an attack. Just as much as he was within his right to pick whoever, laytesha was in her right to react the way she did to getting evicted and losing possible prize money. It is a game show as people said, and you’re decisions come with consequences.

Ant. 19-06-2019 02:21 PM

Tbh I don't think Lateysha was as given as a winner as people made out?

I loved Lateysha and while I wish she stayed and got an exit through the front door, I can't be too mad (I'm more outraged we didn't see Laura in the final with Evelyn and Jayne </3)

It was great TV though. Everyone screaming "JASON!!!" While Jason just looks around dumbfounded was kinda funny too

Tony Montana 19-06-2019 02:26 PM

Nope. Jason did the right thing and evicted the person who he felt was the biggest threat. Besides, Lateysha had been horrible to him and Andy, so it made sense for him to pick her.

As much as I like her, I'm glad Jason did pick her as it gave us one of the best BB episodes of all time! Annihilation week was phenomenal. To think every one thought it would destroy BB17, when it did the complete opposite.

I love BB17. :flutter: Can't believe it's 3 years old. :shocked:

Tony Montana 19-06-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant. (Post 10598268)
Tbh I don't think Lateysha was as given as a winner as people made out?

I loved Lateysha and while I wish she stayed and got an exit through the front door, I can't be too mad (I'm more outraged we didn't see Laura in the final with Evelyn and Jayne </3)

It was great TV though. Everyone screaming "JASON!!!" While Jason just looks around dumbfounded was kinda funny too

Yeah, I can't even remember her being the favourite with the public.

Calderyon 19-06-2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10598276)
Yeah, I can't even remember her being the favourite with the public.

Based on popularity polls she was way ahead of everyone at the time.

Kazanne 19-06-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10598234)
Best thing he ever did. :clap1:

I still talk to Jason on Twitter he still has his doggie Clio:wavey:

Vanessa 19-06-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10598332)
I still talk to Jason on Twitter he still has his doggie Cloe:wavey:

So glad he won!

Kazanne 19-06-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10598337)
So glad he won!

Yes,me too, I remember the melt down in here when he hit that buzzer and evicted Latesha, lol good BB times.

Kazanne 19-06-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10598267)
And people are acting like Jason’s the only one who’s allowed to have an opinion and any other stance is an attack. Just as much as he was within his right to pick whoever, laytesha was in her right to react the way she did to getting evicted and losing possible prize money. It is a game show as people said, and you’re decisions come with consequences.

it's not her reactions that I was on about it's the meltdown on TIBB as though she was their sis or something,it was hilarious:laugh:

Ramsay 19-06-2019 03:15 PM

A great TV moment I loved every second of it