ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Women rage at the new nike airmax women's trainer. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358163)

parmnion 25-06-2019 12:16 PM

Women rage at the new nike airmax women's trainer.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ipJbyBFW4YCwH4pP7

bitontheslide 25-06-2019 12:39 PM

cast iron winner i would say, no idea why women are so pressed

Dogeatdog 25-06-2019 12:41 PM

They gonna be ironing each other out over those things?

Niamh. 25-06-2019 12:44 PM

never even thought they looked like an iron until I read the article, my first thought was that they were really ugly though

Jessica. 25-06-2019 12:50 PM

I don't understand why they make different trainers for men and women, they're just feet.

Niamh. 25-06-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica. (Post 10605216)
I don't understand why they make different trainers for men and women, they're just feet.

^^ 100% most are unisex looking anyway. When my son and daughter had the same size foot briefly, they used to wear each others sometimes

Livia 25-06-2019 12:53 PM

Ahhhh… an iron. I thought maybe the clear bit on the sole looked like a stripper heel. Anyhoo, Jess is right, we don't need special shoes. And neither do we need special pink razors with chunky handles for our big fumble fingers.

Oh, and Niamh's right too... they're ugly.

Niamh. 25-06-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10605220)
Ahhhh… an iron. I thought maybe the clear bit on the sole looked like a stripper heel. Anyhoo, Jess is right, we don't need special shoes. And neither do we need special pink razors with chunky handles for our big fumble fingers.

Oh, and Niamh's right too... they're ugly.

Did you ever notice that womens razors are worse than mens? Seriously, I would always buy the pink lady ones like a good consumer but I borrowed one of Gavs disposable ones one time and it was so much better and sharper. Always buy mens ones now. Also, slippers, my slippers always got wet right through if I went outside for a few minutes after it had been raining, whenever I threw Gavs on, bone dry.........he bought me a pair of man slippers, 100% dry feet now, what's the story with that?

Livia 25-06-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10605225)
Did you ever notice that womens razors are worse than mens? Seriously, I would always buy the pink lady ones like a good consumer but I borrowed one of Gavs disposable ones one time and it was so much better and sharper. Always buy mens ones now. Also, slippers, my slippers always got wet right through if I went outside for a few minutes after it had been raining, whenever I threw Gavs on, bone dry.........he bought me a pair of man slippers, 100% dry feet now, what's the story with that?

Just more examples of women being kept down by The Man.

Niamh. 25-06-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10605228)
Just more examples of women being kept down by The Man.

I'm going to start my own investigation into this man vs woman stuff :think:

Livia 25-06-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10605229)
I'm going to start my own investigation into this man vs woman stuff :think:

It's a marketing ploy to get us to buy more crap. Substandard crap, too.

Toy Soldier 25-06-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10605225)

Slipper manufacturers are clearly aware of the "last minute wheely bin sprint" that every husband must complete as a right of passage :hmph:.

I have been informed of the strange razor discrepancies though. I can't think of any valid reason for it :think:

Niamh. 25-06-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10605243)
It's a marketing ploy to get us to buy more crap. Substandard crap, too.

What other products can i test out? :think:

Niamh. 25-06-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10605246)
Slipper manufacturers are clearly aware of the "last minute wheely bin sprint" that every husband must complete as a right of passage :hmph:.

I have been informed of the strange razor discrepancies though. I can't think of any valid reason for it :think:

It's so odd, I was so annoyed and they were far cheaper than the pink **** ones I bought too

bitontheslide 25-06-2019 01:23 PM

mens underwear is designed to last for decades where womens underwear is designed to last for days :laugh:

Livia 25-06-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10605247)
What other products can i test out? :think:

Well, on a personal note, I'd like to see any car, particularly the pink ones, that have eyelashes over the headlights, crushed into a small cube of metal... but that's not what you meant is it...

Bikes. Why do men have to ride one with a bar that makes it harder to get on, while women's bikes let you just step through? I mean, come on... we don't still ride horses side saddle, you know.

Niamh. 25-06-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10605249)
mens underwear is designed to last for decades where womens underwear is designed to last for days :laugh:

The only problem here is If I bought mens I'd have the willy pouch thing sticking out :oh:

Niamh. 25-06-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10605250)
Well, on a personal note, I'd like to see any car, particularly the pink ones, that have eyelashes over the headlights, crushed into a small cube of metal... but that's not what you meant is it...

Bikes. Why do men have to ride one with a bar that makes it harder to get on, while women's bikes let you just step through? I mean, come on... we don't still ride horses side saddle, you know.

Oh yes, we've that conversation too, I actually think all bikes should be woman bike shaped, why make it more awkward to ride, and surely that crossbar is worse for men and their sensitive area :laugh:

Livia 25-06-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10605249)

I think that's because most boys, given the choice, would wear the same pants for years, regardless of the fact they're now a grubby grey colour even when they're just out of the washing machine, and are peppered with holes. If there is no woman moaning at you, you'd carry on like that for decades.

Livia 25-06-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10605252)
Oh yes, we've that conversation, I actually think all bikes should be woman bike shaped, why make it more awkward to ride, and surely that crossbar is worse for men and their sensitive area :laugh:

Yeah, we all know some poor bloke who, probably in childhood, has slid forward mashing his plums on the crossbar.

parmnion 25-06-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10605246)

Smoother fanny hair compared to mens bristle like ball sacks

Toy Soldier 25-06-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10605271)
Smoother fanny hair compared to mens bristle like ball sacks

I'm pretty sure men's disposable razors are primarily made for shaving your face, Parm, not your sack and crack :joker:.

Though I suppose the theory might be that leg hair isn't as thick as facial hair and that's why the razors are different? I dunno. It still seems like "the sharper the better" would always be the case.

parmnion 25-06-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10605278)
I'm pretty sure men's disposable razors are primarily made for shaving your face, Parm, not your sack and crack :joker:.

Though I suppose the theory might be that leg hair isn't as thick as facial hair and that's why the razors are different? I dunno. It still seems like "the sharper the better" would always be the case.

How on earth do you shave your own crack?

Niamh. 25-06-2019 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10605280)
How on earth do you shave your own crack?

Didn't you watch BB12 with Jay?

bitontheslide 25-06-2019 02:06 PM

The mans chin is also a lot tougher skin wise than the soft skin on the leg, so a sharper razor is more likely to cut you