ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Britain's Got Talent (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Ireland’s got talent axed (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359678)

Ryebailey23 28-07-2019 01:37 PM

Ireland’s got talent axed

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4374359/i...uling-reasons/ Not surprised the talent on it was pretty poor

Moniqua 28-07-2019 02:08 PM

:devil:

Redway 28-07-2019 02:25 PM

I didn’t know it even existed.

reece(: 28-07-2019 02:27 PM

Poor Epic didn't even get to showcase his singing skills

LeatherTrumpet 28-07-2019 02:30 PM

This was last years winner so you can see why

Strictly Jake 28-07-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10642123)
This was last years winner so you can see why

Love father Ted!

Alf 28-07-2019 05:17 PM

Can't get enough contestants with any talent. It is Ireland.

Elliot 28-07-2019 06:00 PM

Can they axe the uk one next

MrTheMan 28-07-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10642352)
Can they axe the uk one next

Well no, they can't. For four reasons:
1. It's one of the most iconic shows on British TV and is still one of ITV's most popular shows.
2. The viewing figures are still decent for a show that's been going on for 13 years.
3. It still to this day has a big, loyal fanbase who watch it every year.
4. It's an innocent form of escapism and is necessary during a time where the news is full of depressing articles, Brexit and Trump's madness.

Seriously, imagine living in a world where iconic shows like BGT and Big Brother are axed and the fake, dimwitted freakshow that is Love Island is still going on for TWO series each year. My idea of hell.

Ant. 28-07-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642422)
1. It's one of the most iconic shows on British TV and is still one of ITV's most popular shows.
2. The viewing figures are still decent for a show that's been going on for 13 years.
4. It's an innocent form of escapism and is necessary during a time where the news is full of depressing articles, Brexit and Trump's madness.

Seriously, imagine living in a world where iconic shows like BGT and Big Brother are axed and the fake, dimwitted freakshow that is Love Island is still going on for TWO series each year. My idea of hell.

People like Love Island, GET OVER IT :idc:

Saph 28-07-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642422)

you call love island fake and scripted yet watch BGT which is the fakest, tackiest show 2nd to X factor :umm2:

MrTheMan 29-07-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 10642444)
you call love island fake and scripted yet watch BGT which is the fakest, tackiest show 2nd to X factor :umm2:

Well, I'm sorry to say this but Love Island is the definition of fake and tacky and nothing can top it. Even the biggest news outlets in the UK are brushing up on it. Easily the most overrated show on British TV. If anything, BGT is actually very natural and authentic in comparison.

Nicky91 30-07-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10644537)
Well, I'm sorry to say this but Love Island is the definition of fake and tacky and nothing can top it. Even the biggest news outlets in the UK are brushing up on it. Easily the most overrated show on British TV. If anything, BGT is actually very natural and authentic in comparison.

Love Island, the show with only fake romances, what we used to dislike at BB, and that now gets liked in this show :fan:

i can understand you, and yes BGT same as america's got talent have got something appealing, i guess BGT needs a bit more diversity in its winners and talent like what AGT does have

our Holland's got talent, mostly have dance crews, operatic singers so yeah we dutch need more diversity too