ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Love Island (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=733)
-   -   BREAKING: Love Island is blatantly fake and scripted (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359689)

MrTheMan 28-07-2019 06:35 PM

BREAKING: Love Island is blatantly fake and scripted

This may or may not surprise some users but yeah, even the UK's news outlets are brushing up on it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...enes-shot.html

I've said this before, it is blatantly obvious that Love Island is so damn scripted and fake and what's even more baffling is the fact that 5-6 million people are tuning in to watch this scripted freakshow. I don't ever remember Big Brother re-shooting scenes, giving housemates lines to rehearse, telling them who to sleep with, having chefs going in to cook food for the housemates or giving them time off to spend a day at the beach. If anything, BBUK was and always will be more natural and authentic than Fake Island.

I really hope that this is a huge wake up call for the gullible Love Island "fans" who actually believe that what happens on the show is 100% real and genuine because it absolutely is not and this article proves it.

Ant. 28-07-2019 06:39 PM

I don't think a majority of us cares/we all pretty much know

thisisdanny 28-07-2019 06:39 PM

Hardly breaking news when the majority of us with a brain knew this already

Kazanne 28-07-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisdanny (Post 10642410)
Hardly breaking news when the majority of us with a brain knew this already

If that's the case and they all do as they are told to do,then why do people get so irate when one of them follows a script we dont like :shrug:

Marsh. 28-07-2019 06:42 PM

Omg, next you'll be telling us the Earth is spherical. :joker:

Crackpot you are!

LaLaLand 28-07-2019 06:42 PM

Obviously.

Marsh. 28-07-2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10642412)
why do people get so irate when one of them follows a script we dont like :shrug:

Because they... don't like it?

Ant. 28-07-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10642412)
If that's the case and they all do as they are told to do,then why do people get so irate when one of them follows a script we dont like :shrug:

Because they don't like it?

Ant. 28-07-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10642416)

Oh oops

Kazanne 28-07-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10642416)

But according to some here they KNOW its fake , so why get so hett up when they are following a script

Marsh. 28-07-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10642423)
But according to some here they KNOW its fake , so why get so hett up when they are following a script

Because they don't like it.

SherzyK 28-07-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10642423)

Because they don’t like it

Morgan. 28-07-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642402)
This may or may not surprise some users but yeah, even the UK's news outlets are brushing up on it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...enes-shot.html

I've said this before, it is blatantly obvious that Love Island is so damn scripted and fake and what's even more baffling is the fact that 5-6 million people are tuning in to watch this scripted freakshow. I don't ever remember Big Brother re-shooting scenes, giving housemates lines to rehearse, telling them who to sleep with, having chefs going in to cook food for the housemates or giving them time off to spend a day at the beach. If anything, BBUK was and always will be more natural and authentic than Fake Island.

I really hope that this is a huge wake up call for the gullible Love Island "fans" who actually believe that what happens on the show is 100% real and genuine because it absolutely is not and this article proves it.

I mean a) this isn’t Big Brother so why compare it? but also b) they’ve literally caught producer interference on BB live feed before, CBB18 springs to mind and c) literally all of this year’s islanders have come out and say the day off thing is bs and they were filmed and mic’d 24/7

RileyH 28-07-2019 06:53 PM

BB is dead get over it

MrTheMan 28-07-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10642413)
Omg, next you'll be telling us the Earth is spherical. :joker:

Crackpot you are!

It's true though. In fact, it's as true as a bear ****ting in the woods and the Pope being Catholic. :joker: :joker:

What I find really confusing (and sad) is that despite all of these articles exposing the fakeness and unreality of the show, it still has a large following of gullible sheep viewers who don't mind being conned by the producers, who are delusional enough to believe it is real or simply don't care if its fake.

Big Brother on the other hand has had 19 civilian series and 22 celebrity ones and as I have mentioned earlier, it is a million times more authentic and real than any of the five series of LI and even the "worst" BB series felt more natural.

Morgan. 28-07-2019 06:55 PM

Lmao the fact none of the ex islanders speaking out against the show literally proves it’s fake and/or some bitter revenge comments from one of the islanders who spent 2 days there

Morgan. 28-07-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642434)
It's true though. In fact, it's as true as a bear ****ting in the woods and the Pope being Catholic. :joker: :joker:

What I find really confusing (and sad) is that despite all of these articles exposing the fakeness and unreality of the show, it still has a large following of gullible sheep viewers who don't mind being conned by the producers, who are delusional enough to believe it is real or simply don't care if its fake.

Big Brother on the other hand has had 19 civilian series and 22 celebrity ones and as I have mentioned earlier, it is a million times more authentic and real than any of the five series of LI and even the "worst" BB series felt more natural.

But Big Brother isn’t Love Island, and vice versa. They’re different shows, with different formats, and different production companies, it’s not trying to be BB nor should it be compared to it.

Elliot 28-07-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642402)

I mean, everyone knows it’s fake. Who is this even aimed at? Lmao

Elliot 28-07-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642434)

No way, people enjoy things you don’t personally like or get? The horror! How sad :(

JerseyWins 28-07-2019 06:59 PM

I meeeeeean is it new news? All RTV is scripted to some (pretty big) extent, most of it is just totally 100% fake. EOTB springs to mind, Jersey Shore & The Real World obviously, etc.

But I don't even like talking about that aspect... it's almost like saying "Santa isn't real" when everyone knows :fan: I just watch it as if it's real though so it's more fun that way (but I don't watch LI obvi). The BB shows feel and probably are the most authentic though at least, which I do like! Especially BBUS which show you the live feeds (but of course they can still obviously script a ton both in the DR and even in the house).

MrTheMan 28-07-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10642433)
BB is dead get over it

It's only "dead" at the moment because of the self-indulgent idiot boss at C5 axing it because HE doesn't want it on his channel and so that he can plug out his idiotic so-called "original content" which consists of 101 train documentaries, Jane McDonald on a cruise ship, Britain's Favourite Snacks and low-rent reality shows.

BB is and always will be the ultimate reality show. LI will never come close to the iconicness of BB, even if it tried.

RileyH 28-07-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642443)
It's only "dead" at the moment because of the self-indulgent idiot boss at C5 axing it because HE doesn't want it on his channel and so that he can plug out his idiotic so-called "original content" which consists of 101 train documentaries, Jane McDonald on a cruise ship, Britain's Favourite Snacks and low-rent reality shows.

BB is and always will be the ultimate reality show. LI will never come close to the iconicness of BB, even if it tried.

It was always going to die. The last series barely averaged 1m, he did it a favour putting it out of it's misery.

reece(: 28-07-2019 07:07 PM

Who cares when it brought us Labia Fox?

sleleen 28-07-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10642448)
Who cares when it brought us Labia Fox?

:joker::joker:

Tony Montana 28-07-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheMan (Post 10642443)

It's not trying to come close to BB at all. It's its own show.