ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   New MJ Documentary Released 'Chase The Truth' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360442)

GoldHeart 16-08-2019 03:36 AM

New MJ Documentary Released 'Chase The Truth'

"It's hard to understand how these allegations can be true"

A new documentary called Chase The Truth has been released, defending Michael Jackson against the child sex abuse allegations made in the controversial Leaving Neverland.

Leaving Neverland, which split opinion when part one aired in the UK earlier this year, focuses on testimony by Wade Robson, 36, and James Safechuck, 41, who both claim that Jackson sexually abused them when they were children. In the wake of the film being shown, Jackson’s songs were subsequently banned on numerous radio stations around the world.

Now in response, a new counter documentary has been released on Amazon Prime, Youtube and other streaming services.

“Acquitted in life, back on trial after death,” reads the synopsis. “Michael Jackson: Chase The Truth takes an investigative look into the legal battles of the global superstar. Close friends, former staff and researchers paint an intimate portrait of Jackson’s complicated world and put allegations of sexual abuse under the microscope.”

Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-d...T84r2ZSJGiF.99

Kazanne 16-08-2019 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10659413)

"It's hard to understand how these allegations can be true"

A new documentary called Chase The Truth has been released, defending Michael Jackson against the child sex abuse allegations made in the controversial Leaving Neverland.

Leaving Neverland, which split opinion when part one aired in the UK earlier this year, focuses on testimony by Wade Robson, 36, and James Safechuck, 41, who both claim that Jackson sexually abused them when they were children. In the wake of the film being shown, Jackson’s songs were subsequently banned on numerous radio stations around the world.

Now in response, a new counter documentary has been released on Amazon Prime, Youtube and other streaming services.

“Acquitted in life, back on trial after death,” reads the synopsis. “Michael Jackson: Chase The Truth takes an investigative look into the legal battles of the global superstar. Close friends, former staff and researchers paint an intimate portrait of Jackson’s complicated world and put allegations of sexual abuse under the microscope.”

Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-d...T84r2ZSJGiF.99

Thanks Goldheart, it should have been aired on mainstream TV aswell,but some people have it in their head he was guilty so it wont change their minds but to some who are open minded most probably will be able to see past the accustations and hear the other side , It will be interesting to watch.:wavey: The media haven't made such a fuss of this documentary as it doesn't satisfy their lust for drama .

GoldHeart 16-08-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10659463)
Thanks Goldheart, it should have been aired on mainstream TV aswell,but some people have it in their head he was guilty so it wont change their minds but to some who are open minded most probably will be able to see past the accustations and hear the other side , It will be interesting to watch.:wavey: The media haven't made such a fuss of this documentary as it doesn't satisfy their lust for drama .

When I heard it wasn't on mainstream I just thought how typical :bored: .

I'll see if I can find it online to watch as I don't use Amazon prime, but finally looks like we're getting A more factual look that actually gives useful information without wasting 4 hours of BS.

Kazanne 16-08-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10659529)
When I heard it wasn't on mainstream I just thought how typical :bored: .

I'll see if I can find it online to watch as I don't use Amazon prime, but finally looks like we're getting A more factual look that actually gives useful information without wasting 4 hours of BS.

Well we cant have the general media having anything positive on him can we? :smug:

GoldHeart 17-08-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10659544)
Well we cant have the general media having anything positive on him can we? :smug:

I know right, the only fair unbiased videos I have seen during these recent allegations have all been online usually YouTube .

The general media loved slinging mud :bored:

Nancy. 23-08-2019 03:04 PM

Can't wait to see this documentary Goldheart, but like Kazanne said, it should've been on mainstream TV to counteract that horrible 4 hour mockumentary. Let's just hope it get's more recognition as time goes on. No doubt the haters will be fuming and spitting rust over it. lol

parmnion 23-08-2019 03:07 PM

Chase the wee boys would be a better name.

GoldHeart 23-08-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10663752)
Can't wait to see this documentary Goldheart, but like Kazanne said, it should've been on mainstream TV to counteract that horrible 4 hour mockumentary. Let's just hope it get's more recognition as time goes on. No doubt the haters will be fuming and spitting rust over it. lol

Yeah I hate how it's not on mainstream , but doesn't surprise me .

Notice how a video clearing Mj's name gives you the facts & everything in 2 minutes And they don't need to change anything.

Whereas Dan Reed wastes 4 hours of propaganda crap !! , and when the false information gets called out then it gets edited out :joker: . if everything is the truth then why do they backtrack & contradict.