ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   World marks ll World War, Trump goes golfing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360886)

Twosugars 01-09-2019 11:45 AM

World marks ll World War, Trump goes golfing

European leaders, including Germany’s Angela Merkel, will mark the 80th anniversary of the start of the second world war in Warsaw on Sunday. But Donald Trump – who cancelled on his Polish hosts at the last-minute last week, citing concerns over a hurricane barrelling towards Florida – was due to spend the day at his golf club in Virginia.

/.../

Yesterday it emerged that Trump, who had given the impression he would spend the day at Camp David with experts to monitor Dorian’s progress, had in fact flown by helicopter from Camp David to his Virginia golf club. He is expected to return to Washington on Sunday to attend a briefing at the Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema).
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...commemorations

"Leader of the free world", five times draft dodger, the orange moron in action.

parmnion 01-09-2019 12:01 PM

Does it say he played, because he likes doing his business from his golf clubs...and with this hurricane coming he has a lot of business to attend.

Nicky91 01-09-2019 12:01 PM

Trump finds golf more important than something serious such as a dangerous hurricane :idc:

also maybe for the good that trump isn't there at camp david, what if he went on with his plan to nuke the hurricane OOF :laugh:

Alf 01-09-2019 02:14 PM

Do you know his score TS2? Is he close to even par?

parmnion 01-09-2019 05:00 PM

Good old donald. ..always chasing a birdie.

Nicky91 01-09-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10669555)
Do you know his score TS2? Is he close to even par?

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10669642)
Good old donald. ..always chasing a birdie.

:shrug: finding donnie's golf results more important than a actual threat, serious news like that hurricane dorian

Twosugars 01-09-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10669496)
Trump finds golf more important than something serious such as a dangerous hurricane :idc:

also maybe for the good that trump isn't there at camp david, what if he went on with his plan to nuke the hurricane OOF :laugh:

A big orange joke :laugh:

Oliver_W 01-09-2019 06:47 PM

Don't you get tired of spending your time googling politicians you don't like? Go get some air.

Like, yeah golfing instead of commemorating WWII is a dick move, but who cares?

Elliot 01-09-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10669710)
Don't you get tired of spending your time googling politicians you don't like? Go get some air.

Don't you get tired of telling people what to do when you don't agree with them?

Twosugars 01-09-2019 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10669710)

Oh excuse me for reading a daily newspaper :laugh: didnt realize it would inconvenience you!
I'll tell you what Ollie, stop reading SD&N and problem solved
Not my fault your idol is in the news all the time for all the wrong reasons

Oliver_W 01-09-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10669762)
Not my fault your idol is in the news all the time for all the wrong reasons

I've not said anything complimentary about Trump in ages.

Twosugars 01-09-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10669781)
I've not said anything complimentary about Trump in ages.

Good for you.
The bottom line is the guy is in the news and I will carry on posting about him so :shrug:
Commemorating the war is part of his job unless he's got something urgent to do. Golfing is not that.

parmnion 01-09-2019 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10669645)
:shrug: finding donnie's golf results more important than a actual threat, serious news like that hurricane dorian

That hurricane is the very reason he has gone to his golf club.

Not to play golf..but to plan for when it hits..he will rebuild the Bahamas, if he wins though.

parmnion 01-09-2019 10:48 PM

Surprised corbyn wasn't there poking his scrawny wee head into the side of every picture opportunity