ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Week 2 Songs and Dances (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361506)

Morgan. 24-09-2019 11:45 AM

Week 2 Songs and Dances

Vanessa 24-09-2019 11:53 AM

Great song for Karim and Amy. This could be really good!

Nicky91 24-09-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Anneka and Kevin: Waltz to Run to You by Whitney Houston

Alex and Neil: Cha Cha to What I Did For Love by David Guetta feat. Emeli Sande

Catherine and Johannes: Samba to Let the Groove Get In by Justin Timberlake

Emma and Anton: Foxtrot to Sunshine of Your Love by Ella Fitzgerald, Ernie Heckscher Big Band and Tommy Flanagan

Emma and Aljaž: Tango to Sucker by Jonas Brothers

Michelle and Giovanni: Viennese Waltz to That's Amore by Dean Martin

Saffron and AJ: Cha Cha to One Touch by Jess Glynne and Jax Jones

Chris and Karen: Charleston to Out of Our Heads by Take That

David and Nadiya: Paso Doble to España cañí

Dev and Dianne: Jive to Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs

James and Luba: Jive to Tutti Frutti by Little Richard

Karim and Amy: Foxtrot to The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra

Kelvin and Oti: Waltz to What the World Needs Now by Burt Bacharach

Mike and Katya: American Smooth to Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell

Will and Janette: Salsa to 1-2-3 by Gloria Estefan

Nicky91 24-09-2019 12:12 PM

David having fab paso music :cheer:

help @ Mike having rhinestone cowboy, almost obvious setting him up for novelty :laugh: i like the song though

James having Jive, still to a great song anyways

Michelle having perfect viennese waltz music, also what suits the #TeamItalianStallion vibe

i am happy about emma & aljaz tango song, i hear bit of good tango staccato in that i guess, and also a bit current which is also good :)

Ryebailey23 24-09-2019 01:37 PM

It’s. Bye bye for James

Nicky91 25-09-2019 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryebailey23 (Post 10683119)
It’s. Bye bye for James

Anneka's gonna be LOL though, her towering above kevin in that waltz :laugh3:

oh and also a flat footed waltz :fan:

but yeah James is screwed with a capital s this week by producers, this jive is even a worse dance than tango for his physical posture :laugh:

Charleston and Chris Ramsey might be a match made in heaven since he's a stand up comedian, but technically it might be not good, given he was already flat footed, wooden last week and i think you gotta be quite loose for a charleston or you'll end up like tony jacklin or a gregg wallace their attempts at this dance :hehe:

Michelle has perfect dance, perfect song, perfect everything, which suits teamitalianstallion to perfection :love:

David is saved by traditional paso song even a effort can be appealing for votes here, so no dance off for sure for david

Emma Barton will definitely climb massively up the leaderboard, with king of ballroom anton and their glorious foxtrot, a pure foxtrot (anton's words yesterday on ITT)

Will might be a crowdpleaser with his salsa, he has perfect crowdpleasing song for it anyway, and janette is better with latin than ballroom

Vanessa 25-09-2019 07:42 AM

Karim is my favourite.
If he goes at any point, I'm happy to support Kelvin Fletcher. Who is my second favourite, because Oti is a goddess and deserves to win :love:

Vanessa 25-09-2019 07:43 AM

I don't want Anneka to go. She's having so much fun, bless her. She makes me smile :joker:

Nicky91 25-09-2019 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10683801)
I don't want Anneka to go. She's having so much fun, bless her. She makes me smile :joker:

she also makes me smile i guess, and i get why she has no heels otherwise height difference between her and kev would be even bigger :hehe:

as for Karim, he has a good song choice for foxtrot which he can also appeal to the what older audience with, and compete against Kelvin who has another classic song for his waltz

Strictly Jake 25-09-2019 07:53 AM

Some very lovely songs!!

Lewismacfarlane 25-09-2019 07:53 AM

Chris should be good this week

Nicky91 25-09-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewismacfarlane (Post 10683807)
Chris should be good this week

his career as stand up comedian is on the line this week, comedians should Always be good at a joke dance as charleston :laugh:

and ''joke dance'' i mean as something positive, since it is a showstopper wildcard into next round, nothing can go wrong with a charleston basically

Vanessa 25-09-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10683804)
she also makes me smile i guess, and i get why she has no heels otherwise height difference between her and kev would be even bigger :hehe:

as for Karim, he has a good song choice for foxtrot which he can also appeal to the what older audience with, and compete against Kelvin who has another classic song for his waltz

I hope will be something similar to Aston foxtrot. That was brilliant for week one.

Nicky91 25-09-2019 11:14 AM

Saffron will be safe even if she has a low score in the 18, 19's then still in the top half of leaderboard

so this week she can save up some energy for next week

so undeserving for this smug, insincere, overconfident child :bored: