ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Conor: Should he have been thrown out for the epilator comment? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362000)

aaronneely2017 15-10-2019 11:08 AM

Should he have been thrown out for the epilator comment?

Rewatching some BB13 and after watching the food eating task/ epilator episode Conor has now cemented himself as my least favourite housemate ever! He is just so arrogant and a bully who trys so hard to be the publics favourite planning on noinating Lydia because of the chanting crowd.

It is probably a stupid question but shouldn't Conor have been kicked out for his comment about Deana and what are you're thoughts on Conor in general?

Amy Jade 15-10-2019 11:15 AM

I honestly can't remember what happened after so I could just be saying what happened but yeah...I think he should have been given a verbal, final warning for threats. No matter what his minimal fans say it was a threat and it was a calculated one, nothing said in the heat of the moment and even if he said it in jest it was a threat of sexual assault.

Denver 15-10-2019 11:19 AM

yes instead he was rewarded with 50k

Matthew. 15-10-2019 11:21 AM

I am currently watching this series as well, just finished the first week last night. Conor is already horrible, raging about Victoria because she chose to sleep topless and saying how she would only be doing that for votes :umm2: I already really don’t like him, and I haven’t even seen the worst of him yet.

I’ve read up on the epilator rant and spoken about it with a few people on here, and it sounds like he definitely should have been chucked out for it. People have been chucked out for a lot less in the past.

Amy Jade 15-10-2019 11:26 AM

It's made even worse really when he got away with saying that yet others have been kicked out for things they said years before.

Channel 5 really were ****ing awful.

Tony Montana 15-10-2019 11:27 AM

Obviously he should've been removed.

aaronneely2017 15-10-2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10695702)
I am currently watching this series as well, just finished the first week last night. Conor is already horrible, raging about Victoria because she chose to sleep topless and saying how she would only be doing that for votes :umm2: I already really don’t like him, and I haven’t even seen the worst of him yet.

I’ve read up on the epilator rant and spoken about it with a few people on here, and it sounds like he definitely should have been chucked out for it. People have been chucked out for a lot less in the past.

He really is a nasty piece of work and that's an understatement and yeah i pretty disliked him around that point too, i wish you luck getting through this watch but BB13 is still a must watch, shame that is has some of the most disappointing human beings!

aaronneely2017 15-10-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10695700)
yes instead he was rewarded with 50k

Disgusting Vile Channel 5

Niamh. 15-10-2019 11:30 AM

I think he should have atleast been put on a final warning if not kicked out yeah

Daniel. 15-10-2019 11:32 AM

Absolutely

The most repulsive and most boring person to ever go on the show all at once

Elliot 15-10-2019 11:34 AM

Him and Aaron were relentlessly vile to Deana for no good reason

DouglasS 15-10-2019 11:37 AM

I don’t remember it being that bad. It was just a pass away comment - it certainly wasn’t a calculated threat like some claim.

It was the sort of comment like people say when they are angry/annoyed, like “shove it up your ass” which was just meaningless.

Yes he shouldnt have said it but I do think it was largely blown out of proportion

Tony Montana 15-10-2019 11:39 AM

Early C5 production were terrible with some of the things they allowed the housemates to get away with E.G Conor's rant, Jay ****ting in the freezer, Bobby sweating into a cup and making Darren drink it etc.

Tony Montana 15-10-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10695712)
I don’t remember it being that bad. It was just a pass away comment - it certainly wasn’t a calculated threat like some claim.

It was the sort of comment like people say when they are angry/annoyed, like “shove it up your ass” which was just meaningless.

Yes he shouldnt have said it but I do think it was largely blown out of proportion

It wasn't a ''pass away comment'' at all. He said aggressively and menacing in front of his lackeys. This was in week 3, by this time his hatred for Deana was getting deeper and deeper. Him continuing to bully her for the next couple of weeks was further proof he didn't say it in the heat of the moment.