ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   The Apprentice 2019 Week 4 - Electric Bikes (BBC1 9PM) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362145)

Oliver_W 24-10-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10700469)
The firings this year has got to be one of the worst decisions on Sugar's part aswell.

If you don't watch it how can you know they were bad decisions? :joker:

GoldHeart 24-10-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10700602)
If you don't watch it how can you know they were bad decisions? :joker:

Because he likes to keep in the inflated loud ego's for ratings :idc:. happens every year. And from what i've seem the 2 ryan's are annoying .

And Lottie & Thomas are getting to the final /interviews and they're the worst ones.

Oliver_W 24-10-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10700620)
Because he likes to keep in the inflated loud ego's for ratings :idc:. happens every year. And from what i've seem the 2 ryan's are annoying .

And Lottie & Thomas are getting to the final /interviews and they're the worst ones.

Eh, Lottie's fine, her product knowledge could probably have saved her team from such a failure. And Thomas is great at face-to-face sales, if he was selling bikes at the event he could have won. The other was, there was just nothing there :joker:

GoldHeart 24-10-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10700721)
Eh, Lottie's fine, her product knowledge could probably have saved her team from such a failure. And Thomas is great at face-to-face sales, if he was selling bikes at the event he could have won. The other was, there was just nothing there :joker:

I disagree :idc:

Liam- 24-10-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10700929)
I disagree :idc:

How can you disagree when you said you don’t even watch? :suspect:

Marsh. 24-10-2019 09:35 PM

First series I've kept up with in years and, my god, I can't believe it's still going with the same sh*t we've seen for years.

The "sophisticated Sarah" bollocks made over a million? Even though all the market research and comments from companies we were shown were talking about how bad it was? The edit couldn't focus on making them seem a little more competent and show how they achieved such high sales?

Wow, I thought BB and X factor were battling for the most tired format but this is a strong contender.

Marsh. 24-10-2019 09:35 PM

I actually think replacing Sugar might be what this show needs.

Oliver_W 24-10-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10701022)
The edit couldn't focus on making them seem a little more competent and show how they achieved such high sales?

That's a good point!! I know they want it to be a surprise who the winner is as much as possible, but getting OVER A MILLION seemed to come almost from nowhere, from what was shown I'd have guessed the scores would be closer.

Marsh. 24-10-2019 11:00 PM

I'd actually prefer if they focussed on giving a more favourable edit to both teams and just seeing which team does better and then bringing in the negative for the firing in the board room.

Rather than the false "client asks for cost whilst candidate awkwardly struggles with a calculator and Claude rolls his eyes", which is actually insultingly repetitive after all this time.

Barry. 24-10-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10700485)
the posh twat who looks 14

Lol yes the posh one is Ryan mark. He's not bad to me.

GoldHeart 25-10-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10700934)
How can you disagree when you said you don’t even watch? :suspect:

Because I watched the first episode & dislike a few candidates

Daniel-X 26-10-2019 01:08 PM

This series was a slow start and is tired as the format is getting, it’s still my favourite reality tv show :love:

Lewis or Jem for the win

GoldHeart 26-10-2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 10701754)
This series was a slow start and is tired as the format is getting, it’s still my favourite reality tv show :love:

Lewis or Jem for the win

Jem will be the token to last a while, unless Sugar fires her out the blue which he loves to do :rolleyes: .