ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hunt for man who set his dog on pet cat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362499)

Cherie 09-11-2019 03:57 PM

Hunt for man who set his dog on pet cat

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Police hunting a brute who was caught on CCTV setting his devil dog on a cat which was mauled to death have released a picture of the prime suspect.
Amos Price, 30, is being hunted by detectives in connection with shocking footage that showed a pet cat being savaged before being dumped in a wheelie bin.
The cat's devastated owner Gary Truefitt discovered the harrowing footage when his pet, named Cleo, failed to come home on October 24.
After checking his CCTV he witnessed horrifying footage of his cat, which he had owned for eight years, being savaged to death.

I hope he gets mauled himself

Amy Jade 09-11-2019 04:03 PM

Vile inhuman bastard

Mystic Mock 09-11-2019 04:04 PM

That's horrific.

The law won't do anything to him though because "it's only an animal" is normally the reason.

Cherie 09-11-2019 04:10 PM

Poor Kitty was so tame as to sit and wait on the fence :sad:

Kazanne 09-11-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10708251)
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Police hunting a brute who was caught on CCTV setting his devil dog on a cat which was mauled to death have released a picture of the prime suspect.
Amos Price, 30, is being hunted by detectives in connection with shocking footage that showed a pet cat being savaged before being dumped in a wheelie bin.
The cat's devastated owner Gary Truefitt discovered the harrowing footage when his pet, named Cleo, failed to come home on October 24.
After checking his CCTV he witnessed horrifying footage of his cat, which he had owned for eight years, being savaged to death.

I hope he gets mauled himself

I heard about this Cherie what an utterly cowardly bastard,I hope his dog turns round and savages him,that would be a good laugh, that poor cat just sat there so was quite friendly ,then that scumbag set his dog on it, I fooking hate scum like that. on a par with that is the people who tied thier little dog to the bumper of a car and dragged it to its death,police are also looking for them, some of the dregs of humanity really should be done away with.

Cherie 09-11-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10708265)
I heard about this Cherie what an utterly cowardly bastard,I hope his dog turns round and savages him,that would be a good laugh, that poor cat just sat there so was quite friendly ,then that scumbag set his dog on it, I fooking hate scum like that. on a par with that is the people who tied thier little dog to the bumper of a car and dragged it to its death,police are also looking for them, some of the dregs of humanity really should be done away with.

Omg

Kazanne 09-11-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10708267)
Omg

A little Frencie Cherie,what brave bastards they are,put this in a spoiler as there is a pic even though its pixillated,you know whats happened.She hadnt long had pups either.

Cherie 09-11-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10708273)
A little Frencie Cherie,what brave bastards they are,put this in a spoiler as there is a pic even though its pixillated,you know whats happened.She hadnt long had pups either.

I literally want to cry now

Kazanne 09-11-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10708281)
I literally want to cry now

Sorry Cherie,but it just shows the depths that some scumbags can sink to,I hope they get found and dealt with,but as someone said they will probably get a slap on the wrist as "its only a dog" the law is pathetic.

parmnion 09-11-2019 08:11 PM

Don't call him a devil dog...call him the devil's dog

Epic. 09-11-2019 08:14 PM

Drop this cunt in a dumpster he belongs in heading for a furnace.

Kizzy 09-11-2019 08:18 PM

He'll be found no doubt, I know it doesn't seem like it seeing twats like this but I'm so proud we are a nation of animal lovers.

arista 09-11-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10708530)
Don't call him a devil dog...call him the devil's dog

Yes
The Owner of the Dog is Wrong

Calderyon 10-11-2019 11:39 AM

This man needs to be incinerated.

Livia 10-11-2019 01:03 PM

People like this need longer sentences, bigger fines and their vile crimes should much more of a negative impact on their lives. I believe you should have to register to be a dog owner, it shouldn't be something any arsehole gets to do. Having an animal is a privilege. And in my opinion, there are no bad dogs, only bad owners. If this "man" is a father, I'd like his children checked out.

Tony Montana 10-11-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10709024)
This man needs to be incinerated.

This.