ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Prince Andrew interview about links with paedophile Epstein (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362696)

Twosugars 15-11-2019 01:17 PM

Prince Andrew interview about links with paedophile Epstein

Prince Andrew has agreed to speak publicly for the first time about his friendship with the paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, in a “no holds barred” interview with the BBC’s Newsnight programme to be broadcast on Saturday night.

The prince has been the subject of fierce speculation over his relationship with the financier, who was found dead in a New York jail cell three months ago.

Epstein’s accuser Virginia Giuffre claims Prince Andrew was “an abuser, a participant” in her exploitation as a teenager and says she was coerced to have sex with him.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...snight-special

Cherie 15-11-2019 01:54 PM

About time

LeatherTrumpet 15-11-2019 01:57 PM

at least he has not had ample time to get his story straight

whew

GiRTh 15-11-2019 02:03 PM

Its quite scary when she rattles off the names involved. So sad that powerful people can just bury a story.

Twosugars 15-11-2019 02:06 PM

Yes too little too late. But at least it will bring the story back into the public eye

arista 16-11-2019 05:54 AM

https://e3.365dm.com/19/11/768x432/s...20191115220220

Cherie 16-11-2019 06:41 AM

mmm his comment that he had 'no recollection of ever meeting this lady' is straight out of a lawyers mouth

arista 16-11-2019 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10712611)
mmm his comment that he had 'no recollection of ever meeting this lady' is straight out of a lawyers mouth

Yes he is trying Hard
to clear this up and say sorry for Bonking
a Fit 17 year old lady some yeas ago.

LeatherTrumpet 16-11-2019 07:43 AM

a 17 year old kid

not fully grown and not an adult

his lies last night were abhorrent

bitontheslide 16-11-2019 08:08 AM

Ive always thought Andrew was dodgy, and the interview only happened because he knows he is ****ed. Let's not forget all the threats to news organisations if they dared to publish stories that came from the royal family organisation. All complicit in covering up what he was up to and using their status and money to threaten people

Zizu 16-11-2019 10:13 AM

His nickname at the time was Randy Andy ... that’s all you need to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zizu 16-11-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10712636)
Ive always thought Andrew was dodgy, and the interview only happened because he knows he is ****ed. Let's not forget all the threats to news organisations if they dared to publish stories that came from the royal family organisation. All complicit in covering up what he was up to and using their status and money to threaten people

Didn’t we see footage of him in a house with his arm around the woman in question then footage showing him letting her out the front door .. with him peeping out looking sheepish ?

Now he’s saying he doesn’t remember ‘meeting’ her ??

Is this a different woman now ??

Livia 16-11-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10712673)
His nickname at the time was Randy Andy ... that’s all you need to know

I think you'll find it was his nickname because it rhymed. No one here knows for sure what went on... I'll wait for the interview rather than lapping up all the salacious gossip.

Livia 16-11-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10712674)
Didn’t we see footage of him in a house with his arm around the woman in question then footage showing him letting her out the front door .. with him peeping out looking sheepish ?

Is this a different woman now ??

Wow.... you should think about a career as a High Court Judge if you can look at someone you've never met and make a judgement like that on so little information.

Twosugars 16-11-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10712636)

I hope more witnesses come forward

Zizu 16-11-2019 12:33 PM

Prince Andrew interview about links with paedophile Epstein

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10712688)
I think you'll find it was his nickname because it rhymed. No one here knows for sure what went on... I'll wait for the interview rather than lapping up all the salacious gossip.

Look up deluded and denial ... sometime ..

I’m betting you’re too young to know anything about the young Andrew in his ‘prime’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...566.html%3Famp

Livia 16-11-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10712740)
Look up deluded and denial ... sometime ..

I’m betting you’re too young to know anything about the young Andrew in his ‘prime’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...566.html%3Famp

I'm a 39 year old lawyer. Which is why I'm waiting for evidence before I jump on your bandwagon with my pitchfork.

Kizzy 16-11-2019 02:26 PM

Why is anyone surprised, have we forgotten Saville and his facilitators?..
Nothing will happen, he'll apologise, she'll be discredited and it'll all be swept under the carpet.

Zizu 16-11-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10712763)
I'm a 39 year old lawyer. Which is why I'm waiting for evidence before I jump on your bandwagon with my pitchfork.

So he’d been sowing wild oats before you were even born ... nuff said

Toy Soldier 16-11-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10712674)

Like Cherie says, that's why it's the lawyer-talk line of "I have no recollection of meeting", not "I have never met". If or when evidence comes up that he HAS met the person in question, if he had said outright that he hasn't met her then that's revealed to be a flat out lie. If he simply says that he "doesn't recall" meeting her - then it can just be an "Oh, well I don't remember her".

LaLaLand 16-11-2019 03:33 PM

After watching the C4 investigation/doc about this man's relationship with Epstein I have nothing but disgust for him.

It's shocking how he's not locked up yet somehow still unsurprising. Protected for life regardless. A very, VERY shady man.

Kizzy 16-11-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10712763)

Unless you're eating a sandwich in a train station then you don't need evidence that the man is a homophobe.

Zizu 16-11-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10712829)
Like Cherie says, that's why it's the lawyer-talk line of "I have no recollection of meeting", not "I have never met". If or when evidence comes up that he HAS met the person in question, if he had said outright that he hasn't met her then that's revealed to be a flat out lie. If he simply says that he "doesn't recall" meeting her - then it can just be an "Oh, well I don't remember her".

..... and he doesn’t recall showing her out of the front door and then peeping round very sheepishly ;)

Twosugars 16-11-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10712832)
Unless you're eating a sandwich in a train station then you don't need evidence that the man is a homophobe.

:joker:

Kizzy 16-11-2019 04:33 PM

Where's Koo? She'll know...