ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Week 10 song and dance choices (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362833)

LukeB 19-11-2019 01:47 PM

Week 10 song and dance choices

Alex and Neil will dance the Argentine Tango to Never Tear Us Apart by Bishop Briggs

Emma and Anton will dance the Quickstep to Sparkling Diamonds by Nicole Kidman

Saffron and AJ will dance the Samba to Walking On Sunshine by Take Me To Rio Collective

Chris and Karen will dance the Paso Doble to Run Boy Run by Woodkid.

Karim and Amy will dance a Contemporary Couples’ Choice routine to Drops Of Jupiter by With Confidence

Kelvin and Oti will dance a Street / Commercial Couples’ Choice routine to Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) by Frank Wilson

Nicky91 19-11-2019 01:53 PM

Chris's paso song :dazzler: :lovedup:

Karim's contemporary where you gotta be genuine, emotional to that generic train song :laugh3: :laugh3: hoping for a disaster and out with the smug arrogant kid

Vanessa 19-11-2019 03:50 PM

Drops of Jupiter. Omg I'm going to cry this week. Such a beautiful song.
But everyone has great songs actually. Should be an amazing show.

Strictly Jake 19-11-2019 05:46 PM

Oh no i cant see saffron doing well in a samba

Liam- 19-11-2019 05:48 PM

Karim is gonna get 40, his years of ballet training will definitely come in handy for that :idc:

Vanessa 19-11-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10715821)
Karim is gonna get 40, his years of ballet training will definitely come in handy for that :idc:

He's dancing that song for his friend who was murdered. I just hope he can keep it together.

Vanessa 19-11-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10715817)
Oh no i cant see saffron doing well in a samba

I don't like that song for her samba. Why not give her something better?

Vanessa 19-11-2019 05:54 PM

Kelvin is doing Northern Soul. I'm intrigued. This could be absolutely epic.

King Gizzard 19-11-2019 06:12 PM

Curious as to how the live band is gonna pull Run Boy Run off :laugh:

Amy Jade 19-11-2019 06:15 PM

Karim will do ballet like he is heavily trained in, hope he gets **** like Ashley last year. He's literally a professional ballet dancer.

Liam- 19-11-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10715841)
Karim will do ballet like he is heavily trained in, hope he gets **** like Ashley last year. He's literally a professional ballet dancer.

He won’t though, cause penis.

Amy Jade 19-11-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10715846)
He won’t though, cause penis.

It's why I no longer take the show seriously anymore.

Danny Mac was a professional trained dancer, he had years of training in the dance featured on Strictly and he was never bashed - the guy from The Wanted got massive support despite being a trained dancer too.

Yet Denise Van Outen was hounded because she did Chicago, Ashley was treated badly because she was in PCD and Alexandra Burke was bullied by Dan Wooton because she did a few pop videos.

The sexism is disgusting. I'll be voting whoever has better odds in the final over Karim just out of spite for him getting such an easy ride where females have been made into hate figures for lesser pre show training.

Vanessa 19-11-2019 06:33 PM

I wanted him to do street, but I think he can do contemporary. He has done ballet, so he can produce some great lines.
But I'm more interested in the performance side, the emotional connection.

Vanessa 19-11-2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10715856)
It's why I no longer take the show seriously anymore.

Danny Mac was a professional trained dancer, he had years of training in the dance featured on Strictly and he was never bashed - the guy from The Wanted got massive support despite being a trained dancer too.

Yet Denise Van Outen was hounded because she did Chicago, Ashley was treated badly because she was in PCD and Alexandra Burke was bullied by Dan Wooton because she did a few pop videos.

The sexism is disgusting. I'll be voting whoever has better odds in the final over Karim just out of spite for him getting such an easy ride where females have been made into hate figures for lesser pre show training.

He has never denied having some dance experience. And it's not his fault that men who danced before don't get hate.

Denver 19-11-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10715862)
He has never denied having some dance experience. And it's not his fault that men who danced before don't get hate.

No it's the fault of the women who attack other women for being talented but let men go as they fancy them

Vanessa 19-11-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10715863)
No it's the fault of the women who attack other women for being talented but let men go as they fancy them

Most of the voters are female, that's why. It's unfair, I agree.

Morgan. 19-11-2019 06:41 PM

The over sexualisation of the men on strictly is disgusting tbh. And the panel have been awful for it this year in particular.

Vanessa 19-11-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10715869)
The over sexualisation of the men on strictly is disgusting tbh. And the panel have been awful for it this year in particular.

I agree it's wrong. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Strictly Jake 19-11-2019 06:44 PM

Yeah it makes me cringe when all the judges get hot and bothered over kelvin

If a straight judge did all that to alex for example or saffron can you imagine the headlines

LukeB 19-11-2019 06:54 PM

I wonder if they're doing an extra dance for extra points this week like it was Lindy Hop-a-Thon last year and Paso Doble-thon the year before. was always week 10.

GoldHeart 19-11-2019 07:36 PM

If only Alex could make through to another week :fc:

Amy Jade 19-11-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10715872)
I agree it's wrong. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

No offence meant as I count you as a friend on here but you do it quite often, like with Lewis on BB you and that rpg guy constantly sexualized his friendship with Cameron.

Vanessa 19-11-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10715915)
No offence meant as I count you as a friend on here but you do it quite often, like with Lewis on BB you and that rpg guy constantly sexualized his friendship with Cameron.

Yes,, but judges should be impartial. In Kelvin case, they're clearly not. The guy is good, but all the fawning over puts me off.

Mystic Mock 19-11-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10715822)
He's dancing that song for his friend who was murdered. I just hope he can keep it together.

That's a shame about his friend.

I'm really looking forward to Chris and Alex's dances this week.

Nicky91 20-11-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10715909)
If only Alex could make through to another week :fc:

hope not :idc: that ringer needs to go, same as karim

who the third is who goes idk

but my final 3 should be kelvin, chris and one of saffron/emma barton