ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Ian Wright, Andrew and Mrs Doyle Syndrome (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362895)

Niamh. 21-11-2019 08:51 AM

Ian Wright, Andrew and Mrs Doyle Syndrome

I felt sorry for Andrew when Ian bit his head off for asking him if he wanted the extra meat, probably comes across annoying but it's the most irish thing in the world to do this when it comes to food and drink, the Mrs Doyle character didn't come out of nowhere

https://media1.tenor.com/images/dcab...itemid=7227399

Marsh. 21-11-2019 08:53 AM

Ian's just a git.

Niamh. 21-11-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10717302)
Ian's just a git.

I feel like Andrew is going to be people's punchbag, I feel bad for him already and yeah Ian seems like he might be a bit of an asshole. He didn't even acknowledge that he may have been a bit unreasonable to snap at Andrew like he did, just tried to justify it

Ammi 21-11-2019 08:59 AM

...I almost posted that gif this morning, it’s exactly what it made me think of...I’m not familiar with either of them but I like both so far...maybe it was more an annoyance because they didn’t get the chocolate eggs that sparked it...

Liam- 21-11-2019 09:01 AM

He’d been winging all day that he couldn’t wait to eat, he was starving, he needed food, then when someone nicely tries to give him leftovers he acts like a tit and bites his head off, I’d let him starve next time, ungrateful tosser

Cal. 21-11-2019 09:02 AM

They should have given the extra food to Nadine

Morgan. 21-11-2019 09:02 AM

It wouldn’t have been so bad in any other scenario, but it’s the fact he was moaning to Andrew in particular about how he needs more food and can’t cope with rice and beans because it’s not enough, and then insists he doesn’t want it when Andrew offers it.

bitontheslide 21-11-2019 09:02 AM

with many of the camp mates, i'm coming to them fresh, so i don't have a particular issue with them. Having listened to the absolute nonsense and fake outrage pouring out of Ian for years, i can't stand the fella. He is, not to put to fine a point on it .... a complete dick

arista 21-11-2019 09:03 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-wright-snaps/

Video

Ian has a temper
we have yet to see him get worse.

Ammi 21-11-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10717312)

Video

Ian has a temper
we have yet toi see him get worse.

...Kate in that clip...I love her..:lovedup:...

Cherie 21-11-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10717301)
I felt sorry for Andrew when Ian bit his head off for asking him if he wanted the extra meat, probably comes across annoying but it's the most irish thing in the world to do this when it comes to food and drink, the Mrs Doyle character didn't come out of nowhere

https://media1.tenor.com/images/dcab...itemid=7227399

omg that is exactly what I thought, go on go on go on, :love:

I feel that Andrew is going to be the whipping boy, and as a campmate so far he has been great, far better than I expected

Niamh. 21-11-2019 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10717305)
...I almost posted that gif this morning, it’s exactly what it made me think of...I’m not familiar with either of them but I like both so far...maybe it was more an annoyance because they didn’t get the chocolate eggs that sparked it...

Years ago when I was 18, I went au pairing in America and we had a kind of a meeting thing with the group leaders where they were telling us about cultural differences etc and I specifically remember them saying that if you ask a person if they want something and they say no, they actually mean no so don't keep asking :laugh:

Ammi 21-11-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10717319)
Years ago when I was 18, I went au pairing in America and we had a kind of a meeting thing with the group leaders where they were telling us about cultural differences etc and I specifically remember them saying that if you ask a person if they want something and they say no, they actually mean no so don't keep asking :laugh:

..:laugh:...I was brought up on the go on, go on, go on thing...you will just have a bit, won’t you..just a small bit, you’ll hardly notice..?..it was just easier to say yes first time and realise they were never going to stop asking...(..I’m sure I would put a bit of cake in my picket sometimes because I just couldn’t manage it..)..

Niamh. 21-11-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10717315)
omg that is exactly what I thought, go on go on go on, :love:

I feel that Andrew is going to be the whipping boy, and as a campmate so far he has been great, far better than I expected

Yeah, he will allow people to do it aswell i think which is a bit sad :(

Cherie 21-11-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10717322)
Yeah, he will allow people to do it aswell i think which is a bit sad :(

I think some of them think they are more 'celebby' than him, he is embracing the experience rather than moaning about it

Niamh. 21-11-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10717312)

Video

Ian has a temper
we have yet to see him get worse.

This line :laugh2: -
Andrew Maxwell has been encouraging him to tuck into another foot

Niamh. 21-11-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10717325)
I think some of them think they are more 'celebby' than him, he is embracing the experience rather than moaning about it

Yeah, seems that way, I hope Kirk and him become friends :love:

Vanessa 21-11-2019 09:38 AM

I thought Ian was very rude. Poor Andrew :sad:

arista 21-11-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10717339)
I thought Ian was very rude. Poor Andrew :sad:

He has a Temper
So he is holding back more rude words.

King Gizzard 21-11-2019 12:04 PM

He’s got on a couple of people’s nerves now trying to insist on something. first jacq now Ian. I’ve got a fear he’s gonna become that campmate everyone finds annoying and becomes a bit of an outsider :( I kinda get where Ian was coking from too, even if he was being hypocritical about the food

Really would like to know what his fee is, don’t believe for one second he’s doing it for free, I actually do remember him from panel shows

GoldHeart 21-11-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10717308)
They should have given the extra food to Nadine

True

GoldHeart 21-11-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10717342)
He has a Temper
So he is holding back more rude words.

Jacqueline was rude to Andrew but I guess she gets forgiven :bored: .

Ian was snappy but Andrew obviously didn't realise he was annoying him & it's definitely like an Irish thing lol .

Niamh. 21-11-2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Gizzard (Post 10717426)
He’s got on a couple of people’s nerves now trying to insist on something. first jacq now Ian. I’ve got a fear he’s gonna become that campmate everyone finds annoying and becomes a bit of an outsider :( I kinda get where Ian was coking from too, even if he was being hypocritical about the food

Really would like to know what his fee is, don’t believe for one second he’s doing it for free, I actually do remember him from panel shows

Poor ol Andrew just trying to be nice :oh:

King Gizzard 21-11-2019 12:58 PM

Absolutely packing in those Speedo’s by the way, fair play the man

GoldHeart 21-11-2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Gizzard (Post 10717426)

I think Andrew is probably misunderstood, he's trying to encourage people & be polite but they're taking it the wrong way.
I think Ian was sulking because he missed a chocolate egg , and Andrew didn't realise he was in a bad mood .

I think Jacqueline falling out with Andrew was ridiculous ,when he was just trying to help her in the trial & she was rude to him .