ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Charley was picked on (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362939)

Cal. 22-11-2019 09:15 PM

Charley was picked on

I’m telling you NOW! Charley may be remembered as argumentative and BB’s Biggest Bitch but she was picked on! The housemates picked on and antagonised her into rows trying to make her look villainous and bitchy (and unfortunately it worked) when, as a matter of fact, she was mostly being righteous. A sickening case of mistreatment for a brilliant housemate and she should have won that series!

Daniel. 22-11-2019 09:18 PM

I dunno if your joking but I actually agree

Cal. 22-11-2019 09:24 PM

No I’m being deadly serious.

Daniel. 22-11-2019 09:25 PM

I can never tell with you!

Cal. 22-11-2019 09:25 PM

I can’t believe I’ve posted so many messy threads no one believes when I’m being serious anymore

Cal. 22-11-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 10718559)
I can never tell with you!

I’m being serious!!!!!

Epic. 22-11-2019 09:32 PM

So true and I believe you as being serious :clap1:. It's so easy to point the finger at the loudmouth, but Charley was dead-right in the ways people would sneak their way out of things and put on personas, so of course she would never get on with "Little Miss Innocent" Chanelle, "Zig-zag" Ziggy or "So-called 29-year old" Gerry. Anyone else she argued with was over pretty menial things that, in a house like that, were bound to blow out of proportion. And it really must've been so difficult for Charley living in a house where she had people like Chanelle AND Ziggy AND Gerry AND even Liam always talking over her when she'd be trying to make a point and that was what ACTUALLY would gradually rile her up when she lived there. I HATED Chanelle for getting FURIOUS if any of her friends so much as communicated with Charley and held a grudge at them until they stopped talking to Charley altogether :umm2: and then the likes of Ziggy and Gerry being extremely insultive and then crying victim when she stands up for herself.

If you look closely at most of Charley's arguments as well she actually starts off in a fairly low-volume tone but then when her other party keeps carrying it on, it only pushes her more and more to scream at them when she has no other choice to, and then she gets labelled as the "aggressive" one :rolleyes:.

Cal. 22-11-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10718587)
So true and I believe you as being serious :clap1:. It's so easy to point the finger at the loudmouth, but Charley was dead-right in the ways people would sneak their way out of things and put on personas, so of course she would never get on with "Little Miss Innocent" Chanelle, "Zig-zag" Ziggy or "So-called 29-year old" Gerry. Anyone else she argued with was over pretty menial things that, in a house like that, were bound to blow out of proportion. And it really must've been so difficult for Charley living in a house where she had people like Chanelle AND Ziggy AND Gerry AND even Liam always talking over her when she'd be trying to make a point and that was what ACTUALLY would gradually rile her up when she lived there. I HATED Chanelle for getting FURIOUS if any of her friends so much as communicated with Charley and held a grudge at them until they stopped talking to Charley altogether :umm2: and then the likes of Ziggy and Gerry being extremely insultive and then crying victim when she stands up for herself.

If you look closely at most of Charley's arguments as well she actually starts off in a fairly low-volume tone but then when her other party keeps carrying it on, it only pushes her more and more to scream at them when she has no other choice to, and then she gets labelled as the "aggressive" one :rolleyes:.

Yeah exactly and I noticed especially with the main three you mentioned, they learned what would antagonise her and cause her to flip her lid to the point where in her final week she was pretty much begging to go home because she felt like she only had the twins and Carole.

Epic. 22-11-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10718589)
Yeah exactly and I noticed especially with the main three you mentioned, they learned what would antagonise her and cause her to flip her lid to the point where in her final week she was pretty much begging to go home because she felt like she only had the twins and Carole.

The beauty of her final week then her realizing with the vain arseholes continuing to take the piss out of her on any occasion that she had nothing left to lose and flipped out more than ever before<3.

But after all the unfairness of how she was treated in the house, even nom rules didn't help. Chanelle, Ziggy and Gerry all discussed that they wanted her out on Friday, not just that but Chanelle practically forcing Ziggy to agree. It annoys me that these 3 said in-depth discussion of wanting Charley out while trying to avoid using the 'nomination' word and instead bullshit like Gerry's 'Charley should leave for her OWN good and for OUR good!'. Chanelle wasn't even subtle about it, practically saying she hopes Charley is nominated.

Those three RATS should've been up for eviction instead as punishment! Would've made for the best eviction ever no matter which one of them left </3

Mystic Mock 22-11-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10718539)
I’m telling you NOW! Charley may be remembered as argumentative and BB’s Biggest Bitch but she was picked on! The housemates picked on and antagonised her into rows trying to make her look villainous and bitchy (and unfortunately it worked) when, as a matter of fact, she was mostly being righteous. A sickening case of mistreatment for a brilliant housemate and she should have won that series!

I remember Liam said in the Diary Room one time that he wanted to start an argument on her (roundabouts anyway) and then on the same day he had a blazing row with her.

I personally liked Charley, the only time I ever objected to her was her comment towards Gerry about "liking young boys."