ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Craziest thing you’ve done while drunk (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367537)

Redway 01-06-2020 02:38 PM

Craziest thing you’ve done while drunk

As it says in the title.

Redway 01-06-2020 02:38 PM

Craziest thing you’ve done while drunk

As it says in the title, what’s the wildest thing you’ve done under the influence of drink?

The Slim Reaper 01-06-2020 02:40 PM

Sent dick pics to trumpet.

Shaun 01-06-2020 03:08 PM

whole night is a blacked-out memory that ends with me yanking the microphone off of strangers in a karaoke bar, but sometime after that i managed to fall over and knock my front tooth out. don't remember it happening, just remember waking up the next morning and noticing a jagged gap. :shrug:

maybe someone did it to me, and i probably deserved it

Daniel-X 01-06-2020 03:19 PM

Sucking off a taxi driver (to make it better, he was actually young and attractive but STILL!) and launching mayonnaise over some random lad in a Wetherspoons will always be the top two.

Marsh. 01-06-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 10852941)
Sucking off a taxi driver and launching mayonnaise

I-

Redway 01-06-2020 03:33 PM

Must’ve been pretty thick mayonnaise.

caprimint 01-06-2020 03:36 PM

The only thing I can think of is going to random people's houses (even went into an estate once :skull:) to use their toilet if there is no high street nearby

But I haven't really done anything that 'crazy' tbh

Cal. 01-06-2020 03:38 PM

Sucking off a taxi driver sksksksks I’m SCREAMING

Getting arrested and put in a riot van DEFINITELY first. Falling off a stage and pretending to be unconscious out of embarrassment and getting carted through the club by bouncers would probably be second.

Marsh. 01-06-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10852953)
Falling off a stage and pretending to be unconscious out of embarrassment

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Kate! 01-06-2020 05:00 PM

Upending a for sale sign from someones garden and carrying it through the streets to my flat with a friends help. Then we put it on the house next doors garden.

Greg! 01-06-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Sucking off a taxi driver

Iconic did he give you a free ride for it

Quote:

Falling off a stage and pretending to be unconscious out of embarrassment and getting carted through the club by bouncers would probably be second.

SCREAM

Glenn. 01-06-2020 05:05 PM

Passed out on a dual carriageway with my head in the road

Marsh. 01-06-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 10853024)

You lost your wig to a lorry?

Kate! 01-06-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 10853024)

Omfg you could have died. :bawling:

Glenn. 01-06-2020 05:52 PM

If I did die I was living my best life in the hours before so silver linings and all that

Toy Soldier 01-06-2020 07:22 PM

When I was about 17 we got jumped by a guy with a knife who asked for wallets/phones... I told him I only had £1 and handed it to him, then got the ****ing giggles. Like full on, couldn't stop laughing... he started battering me in the side of the face with the handle-end of the knife and I was still laughing like a maniac, he got confused, and just... walked off. Walked home spitting blood, still laughing.

Next morning I realised that I was lucky not to have a hole in my stomach.

To be fair though - we had been doing absinthe shots and I was just gone. One of the other times we did that I ended up wandering the streets in the rain picking up stones and twigs, saying to myself that these things really meant something and I had to collect them so that I would never forget. The memory of doing that is crystal clear - what was supposedly special about the random rocks and sticks I found in my pocket the next day, I have absolutely no clue.

Toy Soldier 01-06-2020 07:25 PM

Oh I also once slept on a bench at a train station in February, because I had gone to my home town drinking and had fallen out with my mum at the time and refused to stay at her house, and the friend I was meant to be staying with disappeared half way through the evening. I thought the first train was at 7am, but forgot that it was a Sunday and it was at 10am... so ended up asleep in the freezing cold for nearly 4 hours. I'm pretty sure I did almost die. I eventually got the train to my dads and it took me hours to warm up properly. I also got in a hot bath when I got there which is apparently not a good idea when you're freezing like that :umm2:.

Babayaro. 01-06-2020 08:21 PM

Quote:

Sucking off a taxi driver (to make it better, he was actually young and attractive but STILL!) and launching mayonnaise over some random lad in a Wetherspoons will always be the top two.

Quote:

Sucking off a taxi driver sksksksks I’m SCREAMING

Getting arrested and put in a riot van DEFINITELY first. Falling off a stage and pretending to be unconscious out of embarrassment and getting carted through the club by bouncers would probably be second.

:joker::joker:

Babayaro. 01-06-2020 08:28 PM

hmm

last october i went on a holiday to budapest by myself and on my nights out i would go out with the people i met at the hostel. anyway, it was like 5/6AM at this point and i was walking back alone and this girl approached me asking if i wanted sex. i stupidly said yes, took a taxi back to her (or A) appartment and was met by another girl. I paid them like £70 but was told I needed to take out more so we went to an ATM but thankfully my card was playing up and they eventually got fed up and left. So i paid £70 for nothing lol. In hindsight im so glad my card declined :skull:

Marsh. 01-06-2020 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 10853269)
hmm

last october i went on a holiday to budapest by myself and on my nights out i would go out with the people i met at the hostel. anyway, it was like 5/6AM at this point and i was walking back alone and this girl approached me asking if i wanted sex. i stupidly said yes, took a taxi back to her (or A) appartment and was met by another girl. I paid them like £70 but was told I needed to take out more so we went to an ATM but thankfully my card was playing up and they eventually got fed up and left. So i paid £70 for nothing lol. In hindsight im so glad my card declined :skull:

I-

Babayaro. 01-06-2020 08:32 PM

And the year before in New York, I had booked a hotel room with a friend but didn't end up staying in it once :/ Both nights out I got incredibly drunk and ended up at a girl's appartment on the other side of the city and woke up stark bollock naked in her kitchen, and the other night I felt like experimenting a little and went back to a guy's place, again, miles away from where I was staying :/

This looks like bragging, but really nothing what happened those two nights are worth bragging about

Babayaro. 01-06-2020 08:33 PM

But the craziest thing I've done whilst drunk? Phone TiBB member Rob on my 19th birthday :omgno:

Liam- 01-06-2020 08:36 PM

Getting scammed out of 70 quid by two Hungarian hookers is going to make one hell of a best mans speech

Marsh. 01-06-2020 08:39 PM

Is the New York one the girl whose fanny you licked before passing out?