ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   Your thoughts on Henry (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388444)

Benjamin 01-11-2023 09:02 PM

Your thoughts on Henry

So, he’s coming to the realisation about Jordan finally. What are your thoughts about him?

Vanessa 01-11-2023 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 11367410)
So, he’s coming to the realisation about Jordan finally. What are your thoughts about him?

I love him. I think he cares about Jordan. It's obvious.

Swan 01-11-2023 09:04 PM

I think he's alright. Some i actively dislike, some i like, he falls into the "im not too bothered either way" category for me tbh.

Niamh. 01-11-2023 09:04 PM

I really like Henry but he needs to move on from Jordan

jones89 01-11-2023 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swan (Post 11367423)
I think he's alright. Some i actively dislike, some i like, he falls into the "im not too bothered either way" category for me tbh.

Yeah i’m kinda the same. I do find him funny, way more than any other HM

Adamw92 01-11-2023 09:07 PM

If he stops being all googly eyed over Jordan I might actually start to like him

Ammi 01-11-2023 09:07 PM

…he’s my favourite male in the house…he hasn’t really changed at all since the beginning and bee consistently sweet and kind and thoughtful …and funny as well with Jordan, they were a great comedy duo…I love his affection and friendship with Yinrun also…

elliebrew 01-11-2023 09:15 PM

Oh I love him. I think he’s fun and mature and genuine

My fav male

Benjamin 01-11-2023 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 11367494)
Oh I love him. I think he’s fun and mature and genuine

My fav male

:love:

Vanessa 01-11-2023 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11367442)
…he’s my favourite male in the house…he hasn’t really changed at all since the beginning and bee consistently sweet and kind and thoughtful …and funny as well with Jordan, they were a great comedy duo…Inlove his affection and friendship with Yinrun also…

I do love their close friendship.

Lostie! 01-11-2023 09:21 PM

I like him a lot, I was on the fence with him for the first couple of weeks but he's one of my favourites now.

rusticgal 01-11-2023 09:59 PM

I love Henry….just a genuine nice guy. I really want him or Yinrun to win..final 2 for me.

Vanessa 01-11-2023 10:01 PM

He's so in love with Jordan :love:

parmnion 01-11-2023 10:04 PM

Hes been really really steady all the way through so far. He can take a joke, and isnt nasty in his humour.

I cant imagine hes packing downstairs like many past male BB winners, but he definitely has a chance to win.

Dizzard 01-11-2023 10:21 PM

At this point I can really see Henry in the final. I don't think he'll win but just getting to the final is huge considering I thought I'd be the first or second person out...but now it's hard to imagine him being nominated the next few weeks either.

I like him, it's kind of funny how he's the one housemate I'd say came across really badly in his VT but he's one of the few housemates who've come across pretty consistently well inside the house. (outside of maybe Yinrun)

Redrose 01-11-2023 10:36 PM

He's in the same category as Tom. I wouldn't notice if they both left.

LeatherTrumpet 01-11-2023 10:37 PM

an entitled lazy weak posh boy who has been failed by his parents to produce what we all see

parenting by post

Zizu 01-11-2023 10:39 PM

He’s a lovely , lovely guy who seemingly has money and loves his job

Living the dream I’d say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smudgie 01-11-2023 10:39 PM

Top 3 for me.

GoldHeart 02-11-2023 12:19 AM

I called this like a week or so ago , i knew he'd get upset and jealous over Jordan's games .

Garfie 02-11-2023 03:00 AM

Knowing his background, I thought Henry might not be very appealing to me, but I’m gradually growing to love the guy.

Despite his privilege, he is down to earth and able to get along easily with a wide range of housemates. On top of that, he is very humorous, considerate and thoughtful. He has a sense of playfulness and fun which doesn’t tip over into silliness. I believe he is real, true to himself and has integrity.

Henry also seems a little sheltered in his experience of life, so can come across as naive, but in a very adorable way. He has a fragility and vulnerability which is very endearing. Despite that he also has strength of character when necessary.

The guy has layers which are gradually being uncovered as time passes. This makes him so much more interesting than the one-dimensional housemates who are just clones of heaps of previous contestants.

Abra 02-11-2023 03:49 AM

I feel quite sorry for him. I don't buy that Jordan and Matty have been completely oblivious to the fact that Henry likes Jordan, if it's this obvious to us it must be obvious to them, and they have kind of been rubbing their flirtations in his face, and Jordan has been leading him on by kissing him even if he says it was just as a friend. Matty just likes the attention.

I hope Henry realises that nothing is going to happen between him and Jordan and just lets it go and enjoys his experience in there.

Ammi 02-11-2023 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abra (Post 11368001)
I feel quite sorry for him. I don't buy that Jordan and Matty have been completely oblivious to the fact that Henry likes Jordan, if it's this obvious to us it must be obvious to them, and they have kind of been rubbing their flirtations in his face, and Jordan has been leading him on by kissing him even if he says it was just as a friend. Matty just likes the attention.

I hope Henry realises that nothing is going to happen between him and Jordan and just lets it go and enjoys his experience in there.

…I don’t know if I’m being unfair but I did get the feel that Jordan said that he didn’t think that Henry had any romantic feeling for him because he realises it might not have all been a good look for him…and maybe realises that Henry is visibly and obviously confused and a hurting right now…

…just editing to add that I do think that Jordan has a genuine intrigue for Matty that maybe he can’t explain himself because I’m not sure if it’s romantic as such…maybe sexual, I don’t know…but I do think there’s something for Jordan…

Kazanne 02-11-2023 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11367939)
I called this like a week or so ago , i knew he'd get upset and jealous over Jordan's games .

There are no games being played,Jordan explained quite plainly the situation in the DR,Jordan likes Henry and he likes Matty but not in a relationship way, he is allowed to like more than one person he seems unaware that Henry is falling for him as much as he is, Jordan does not belong to anyone and imo no games are being played just different friendships, I like Henry and Jordan I just think Henry gets a bit jealous when he doesn't need to.

Kazanne 02-11-2023 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11368015)
…I don’t know if I’m being unfair but I did get the feel that Jordan said that he didn’t think that Henry had any romantic feeling for him because he realises it might not have all been a good look for him…and maybe realises that Henry is visibly and obviously confused and a hurting right now…

…just editing to add that I do think that Jordan has a genuine intrigue for Matty that maybe he can’t explain himself because I’m not sure if it’s romantic as such…maybe sexual, I don’t know…but I do think there’s something for Jordan…

He did say that Ammi, he is unaware of how deep Henry's feelings are they should sit down and chat about it I know that Jordan would never purposely hurt any of them