ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Reality TV (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Traitors 2 (UK) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388588)

Benjamin 04-11-2023 06:41 PM

The Traitors 2 (UK)

I can’t wait for this to be back. Current speculation is it’s going to be aired in Dec again. :love:

https://images.immediate.co.uk/produ...size=1500,1001

rusticgal 04-11-2023 06:44 PM

Great….I can’t wait.

smudgie 04-11-2023 06:55 PM

Brilliant show. Can’t wait.

Benjamin 04-11-2023 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 11372409)
Brilliant show. Can’t wait.

Have you watched the Australian one? Equally as good as ours. Avoid the USA/NZ ones.

Garfie 02-12-2023 01:35 AM

I watched a USA version, I think, but found it less appealing as the tasks were too similar. I’m looking forward to the new series though.

LaLaLand 02-12-2023 02:49 AM

I worry about this honestly.

Part of the "charm" for me of Series 1 was that the participants had absolutely no idea what they were signing up for,, quite literally, and were thrown in at the deep end upon immediate arrival to the castle. How are they going to achieve the same results with players who now know the game and maybe have pre-empted plans/tactics/motives?

Looking forward to it nonetheless but yeah I hope it still keeps that element of genuine spontaneity.

Mystic Mock 02-12-2023 03:56 AM

Imo The Traitors and Squid Game: The Challenge are probably my two favourite Reality Shows of the newer ones.

Garfie 03-12-2023 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaLaLand (Post 11398873)
I worry about this honestly.

Part of the "charm" for me of Series 1 was that the participants had absolutely no idea what they were signing up for,, quite literally, and were thrown in at the deep end upon immediate arrival to the castle. How are they going to achieve the same results with players who now know the game and maybe have pre-empted plans/tactics/motives?

Looking forward to it nonetheless but yeah I hope it still keeps that element of genuine spontaneity.

I think, maybe, contestants will need to find new strategies that work in order to be successful. The truth is, though, they still need to identify who is genuine and who is not, as well as who the traitors are. Without knowing other contestants beforehand that will still be a challenge, even though they understand the concept of the game.

Garfie 03-12-2023 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11398878)
Imo The Traitors and Squid Game: The Challenge are probably my two favourite Reality Shows of the newer ones.

I miss The Circle, as I thoroughly enjoyed that. I hope they’ll be future series at some point, and that it hasn’t been dropped completely. Time for more!

Mystic Mock 03-12-2023 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 11399228)
I miss The Circle, as I thoroughly enjoyed that. I hope they’ll be future series at some point, and that it hasn’t been dropped completely. Time for more!

I've never watched The Circle tbf, but I have heard good things about it.

Hopefully future series will be made though, I like to see the fans win in these types of situations.

jones89 06-12-2023 05:13 PM

Yeah we love The Traitors, BBC are taking their time adding season 2 of the AUS one, so i aint seen that yet..

I was thinking the other night if the show would be more effective if we also didn’t know who the traitors were.. would add more mystery obviously and when someone’s banished we’d be waiting for them to reveal if they were a traitor or not.. i dunno, just a thought lol

Mystic Mock 07-12-2023 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jones89 (Post 11400214)
Yeah we love The Traitors, BBC are taking their time adding season 2 of the AUS one, so i aint seen that yet..

I was thinking the other night if the show would be more effective if we also didn’t know who the traitors were.. would add more mystery obviously and when someone’s banished we’d be waiting for them to reveal if they were a traitor or not.. i dunno, just a thought lol

I think it should be an idea that's explored at some point within the franchise.

Strictly Jake 07-12-2023 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 11399228)

Try the USA one of netflix. It's pretty good!

Strictly Jake 07-12-2023 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jones89 (Post 11400214)

Can't wait for the Traitors season 2 and yeah I think at some point they should keep it a secret to us who the traitors are. I think that is what is so good with the mole

Vanessa 07-12-2023 11:47 AM

Can't wait for this. Love this show

Nicky91 07-12-2023 12:25 PM

need to keep an eye out regarding when it starts, so i can program it to record it, deffo me and my dad going to be watching this again

GoldHeart 07-12-2023 12:33 PM

We have to wait till the new year, I was hoping it would start in December again...but oh well.

Vanessa 07-12-2023 12:34 PM

Can't wait for this. Love this show

Strictly Jake 07-12-2023 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11400445)
need to keep an eye out regarding when it starts, so i can program it to record it, deffo me and my dad going to be watching this again

3rd January

Garfie 11-12-2023 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 11400368)
Try the USA one of netflix. It's pretty good!

Thanks for the suggestion, Jake, but I’ve already watched the 3 series of the USA version as well! All were good, too. I really like the concept of the show, and I think it creates a lot of humour as well as twists and turns.

jones89 12-12-2023 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 11401557)
Thanks for the suggestion, Jake, but I’ve already watched the 3 series of the USA version as well! All were good, too. I really like the concept of the show, and I think it creates a lot of humour as well as twists and turns.

There’s 3 seasons of the US one already? Are they on Netflix in the UK? I only caught the first season on iplayer

Ammi 02-01-2024 07:06 AM

…I’m really looking forward to devoting my January evenings to this and to seeing what the new twists are for this series…

Beastie 02-01-2024 07:02 PM

Can't wait until tomorrow night!

GoldHeart 02-01-2024 07:06 PM

Just checked the cast , looks like there's more of a mix of different types this year.

LaLaLand 03-01-2024 04:46 AM

I'm so excited. Absolutely loved the first series!! Cast looks great once again - lovely mix!