ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   Jordan tells Yinrun what Tom and Jenkin said (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389084)

Benjamin 15-11-2023 02:48 PM

Jordan tells Yinrun what Tom and Jenkin said

Will be interesting to see how she handles it. How do you reckon she’ll do?

XTINA 15-11-2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 11388468)

Cry

Cherie 15-11-2023 02:49 PM

It tells us in todays exerpt...so we don't need to speculate :hee:

XTINA 15-11-2023 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11388471)

What did she do

Vanessa 15-11-2023 02:51 PM

To be fair Olivia handled it well.
I'm sure she's disappointed, but all she can do is get on with it.
Yinrun reaction was very interesting.

Benjamin 15-11-2023 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11388471)

That was a 6 second snippet, not her after :laugh:

Zizu 15-11-2023 02:54 PM

Quote:

Well they are both scared of her ..

In one of the tasks Jenkin said he dare not fail as Olivia would kill him ( not literally)

Tom was always a bit nervous around her and then the other day when Jordan nominated Olivia face or face and said “ please don’t kill me , Olivia !”

They are all very wary of how volatile she is and how unpredictable her reactions are

I think she’s been very well edited as they housemates as all unusually concerned about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vanessa 15-11-2023 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11388479)
Well they are both scared of her ..

In one of the tasks Jenkin said he dare not fail as Olivia would kill him ( not literally)

Tom was always a bit nervous around her and then the other day when Jordan nominated Olivia face or face and said “ please don’t kill me , Olivia !”

They are all very wary of how volatile she is and how unpredictable her reactions are

I think she’s been very well edited as they housemates as all unusually concerned about her

Yinrun seemed very surprised.
As much as I like her I think her whole persona could be a bit exaggerated.
But it's a game show, so i don't mind if it is.
Yes I remember all that.
Olivia has had a good edit. I knew they wanted her to win.

HettyTheHarelip 15-11-2023 04:54 PM

Did Jordan also tell Yinrun that he did not contradict Psycho Tom when the little **** laid into her and that he, Jordan, failed to intervene on her behalf throughout his stay in the hovel
His conduct was far from gentlemanly; in fact, he acted like a cad. He was subservient to the two cretins, either agreeing
with them or keeping quiet.
His reward: the two mutants now consider him one of their own.
The shame ot it!!!!

Vanessa 15-11-2023 04:58 PM

He played it brilliantly. If he had gone against tom and Jenkin he could have easily been evicted. Instead he accepted their opinions while keeping his own.

Liam- 15-11-2023 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HettyTheHarelip (Post 11388610)
Did Jordan also tell Yinrun that he did not contradict Psycho Tom when the little **** laid into her and that he, Jordan, failed to intervene on her behalf throughout his stay in the hovel
His conduct was far from gentlemanly; in fact, he acted like a cad. He was subservient to the two cretins, either agreeing
The shame ot it!!!!

Probably also didn’t tell her that he took great joy in Tom exacting his petty revenge by forcing Henry to ignore her

Zizu 15-11-2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

The shame ot it!!!!

Remember though that Jordan had them both ( especially Tom) in his ear

So they were both slagging her off relentlessly for two days and giving him endless examples why he shouldn’t trust her

Tom pointedly said quite a few things

Fast forward 30 seconds

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe1oVX7n/

Cherie 15-11-2023 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11388629)
Remember though that Jordan had them both ( especially Tom) in his ear

So they were both slagging her off relentlessly for two days and giving him endless examples why he shouldn’t trust her

Tom pointedly said quite a few things

Fast forward 30 seconds

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe1oVX7n/

Zizu, I dont know what Jenkin does for a job, but Tom is a 21 year old butcher I am pretty sure Jordan could have found the words to shut them down if he really wanted to....like he did to Trish....they weren't going to murder him in the room if he went against them :laugh:

rusticgal 15-11-2023 05:13 PM

Jordan knew they were signing their own death warrant and let them self distruct….he didn’t have to do a thing.

Cherie 15-11-2023 05:13 PM

Quote:

The shame ot it!!!!

Indeed Hetty, indeed

bitontheslide 15-11-2023 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 11388639)
Jordan knew they were signing their own death warrant and let them self distruct….he didn’t have to do a thing.

he didn't stand up for his friend. Simple.

Zizu 15-11-2023 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11388638)
Zizu, I dont know what Jenkin does for a job, but Tom is a 21 year old butcher I am pretty sure Jordan could have found the words to shut them down if he really wanted to....like he did to Trish....they weren't going to murder him in the room if he went against them :laugh:

He played it perfectly.. they both embarrassed themselves continuously plus whilst they were bitching about Olivia they were giving Jordan all the information he needed about her

Vanessa 15-11-2023 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11388644)
He played it perfectly.. they both embarrassed themselves continuously plus whilst they were bitching about Olivia they were giving Jordan all the information he needed about her

You can tell he's a lawyer. Very smart. I thought he was brilliant.

Zizu 15-11-2023 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 11388646)
You can tell he's a lawyer. Very smart. I thought he was brilliant.

Well …

They were both extremely disappointed in Olivia singing and dancing around just minutes after they were evicted so I’m almost sure they will have dished the dirt on her !!

He presumably knows her true feelings about himself and all the others and loads of other issues ( including PRIDE)

I’m sure he will share stuff with Henry but maybe not Yinrun , Matty and certainly not Noky who thinks she’s got a new best friend in Olivia

LOL

Vanessa 15-11-2023 05:28 PM

Also, he never told them he agreed with them.
He just didn't want to cause any awkwardness by arguing.

Cherie 15-11-2023 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11388654)
Well …

They were both extremely disappointed in Olivia singing and dancing around just minutes after they were evicted so I’m almost sure they will have dished the dirt on her !!

He presumably knows her true feelings about himself and all the others and loads of other issues ( including PRIDE)

I’m sure he will share stuff with Henry but maybe not Yinrun , Matty and certainly not Noky who thinks she’s got a new best friend in Olivia

LOL

they have shared a bed since night 1

Vanessa 15-11-2023 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11388654)
Well …

LOL

Yes, he trusts Henry 100%

rusticgal 15-11-2023 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11388641)
he didn't stand up for his friend. Simple.

What was he supposed to say??…..clearly Jenkin and Tom knew he didn’t see her in the same way :shrug:

What’s he supposed to do stand up and say “Don’t talk about my friend like that…”

Vanessa 15-11-2023 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 11388668)
What was he supposed to say??…..clearly Jenkin and Tom knew he didn’t see her in the same way :shrug:

What’s he supposed to do stand up and say “Don’t talk about my friend like that…”

Yes, he knows they all have different opinions of each other. And he respects that. He makes his own opinions. We have seen that.

Zizu 15-11-2023 06:52 PM

Quote:

Is there a link to this revelation ?