ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Read this on DS (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39532)

Billy 17-07-2007 12:34 AM

Read this on DS

I read this on DS that someone posted and i just HAVE to post it. I agree with it 1000000% (about Nicky btw)

I like her. I make no bones about it. She's real - she's not a caricature like the twins, she's not bland like backstabbing Liam and she's not an irritating woman controller like Ziggy. Yet she's hated by many people on this forum and Gerry, the vile fat pest, will survive an eviction.

She's funny, she's bitchy, she's good hearted, she's grumpy. She's a normal person who is actually good in the house. When the bitchy housemates were desperate to tell Charley about the chants, wasn't it Nicky who stepped in and said: "She doesn't need to know that."

Wasn't it Nicky that warned Chanelle about Ziggy? Yes. She could see him from a mile off. But nobody listened. Nicky was the first to see the good in Charley and then everyone (post fake eviction) jumped on the bandwagon. She refused to run away when Emily made her racist comment and stood her ground when she was called to the diary room even when Charley escaped.

Davina and Dermot even seem to like making bitchy comments about Nicky. What has she done wrong?

There are many woman haters here as well, "Miserable cow!" They say about Nicky. Well I say they're miserable fools. What do they want? Barbie doll morons like the twins who just squeal 'Pink!' a lot. Creeps.

I am finished with my spirited defence of Nicky. I hope you read it with a sound mind.

JeanP! 17-07-2007 12:35 AM

Nikki is a goner :whistle:

.x.x.laura.x.x. 17-07-2007 12:36 AM

i know, i like nicky too, but the bookies say shes going, and they never get it wrong

Matt 17-07-2007 12:36 AM

Um... defence schmefence (sorry about that).

She's a miserable c*w and she's a goner.

Scarlett. 17-07-2007 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by potentialsuperstar
I read this on DS that someone posted and i just HAVE to post it. I agree with it 1000000% (about Nicky btw)

I like her. I make no bones about it. She's real - she's not a caricature like the twins, she's not bland like backstabbing Liam and she's not an irritating woman controller like Ziggy. Yet she's hated by many people on this forum and Gerry, the vile fat pest, will survive an eviction.

She's funny, she's bitchy, she's good hearted, she's grumpy. She's a normal person who is actually good in the house. When the bitchy housemates were desperate to tell Charley about the chants, wasn't it Nicky who stepped in and said: "She doesn't need to know that."

Wasn't it Nicky that warned Chanelle about Ziggy? Yes. She could see him from a mile off. But nobody listened. Nicky was the first to see the good in Charley and then everyone (post fake eviction) jumped on the bandwagon. She refused to run away when Emily made her racist comment and stood her ground when she was called to the diary room even when Charley escaped.

Davina and Dermot even seem to like making bitchy comments about Nicky. What has she done wrong?

There are many woman haters here as well, "Miserable cow!" They say about Nicky. Well I say they're miserable fools. What do they want? Barbie doll morons like the twins who just squeal 'Pink!' a lot. Creeps.

I am finished with my spirited defence of Nicky. I hope you read it with a sound mind.
What she has done wrong is be misrable 24/7, she constantly bitches about HM's having fun, telling them to shut up (not to their faces), and lastly she is a sexist cow

Billy 17-07-2007 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jp!
Nikki is a goner :whistle:
Nicky I didnt say she wasnt

Matt 17-07-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Antparker

What she has done wrong is be misrable 24/7, she constantly bitches about HM's having fun, telling them to shut up (not to their faces), and lastly she is a sexist cow
Oh yeah, I forgot about the sexist part.

gowildcats 17-07-2007 12:38 AM

The best post I have read today. Although I resent the dig at Sam and Amanda! They applied to get in the show, and they have been entertaining even though they dont do anything serious.:cheer:

Billy 17-07-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

1. Shes not miserable 24/7 as on the Live feed shes bein happy and funny.
2. People forget that Nicky is 28 years old. Not everyone LOVES to run around having water fights, how can seh be criticised for disapproving of the immaturity of most people in there.

.x.x.laura.x.x. 17-07-2007 12:38 AM

yeh, but ive watched nicky live, and sometimes, shes really fun! but they just dont show it on the highlights, she is a miserable cow sometimes, but sometimes shes really fun and exiting, the editors just let us see what they want us to see

JeanP! 17-07-2007 12:39 AM

Anyway, i don't care i'm remember you that she is :hugesmile:

Billy 17-07-2007 12:40 AM

How boring would it be, if all the housemates in there were like the twins ie like santa on prozac?

Abraxas 17-07-2007 12:40 AM

Quote:

Liam is a backstabber- when compared to nicky?!

I think she IS bland to be honest!

I like the line ‘she’s funny, she’s bitchy, she’s good hearted, she’s grumpy’ Yes- we noticed she was bitchy and grumpy, it’s just funny how they say it as if it’s a good thing!

Yes- nicky protected charley over the chants which annoyed me no end! Charley seems to be the only housemate she is too scared to backstab!

She warned chanelle about ziggy… (read interfered)

There’s good in charley??

The twins are fun and not obnoxious like nicky- I don’t think that makes them creeps.

Scarlett. 17-07-2007 12:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

1. Shes not miserable 24/7 as on the Live feed shes bein happy and funny.
2. People forget that Nicky is 28 years old. Not everyone LOVES to run around having water fights, how can seh be criticised for disapproving of the immaturity of most people in there.
Carole has more fun than her! and shes 50 odd

CassetteFinger 17-07-2007 12:41 AM

Im sorry i think its to late people are set on kicking nicky out.

.x.x.laura.x.x. 17-07-2007 12:43 AM

nicky isnt like that!

i watch the live feed, and on most nights, nicky is having loads of fun, dancing around an everything, and i think the editors have some kind of grudge against her and make her look miserable, because yes, nicky is a miserable cow (sometimes), but on most nights she is really fun and exiting, the editors are making her look 10000x worse than she actually is, she really isnt all that bad

Billy 17-07-2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Abraxas
Quote:

Liam is a backstabber- when compared to nicky?!

I think she IS bland to be honest!

I like the line ‘she’s funny, she’s bitchy, she’s good hearted, she’s grumpy’ Yes- we noticed she was bitchy and grumpy, it’s just funny how they say it as if it’s a good thing!

Yes- nicky protected charley over the chants which annoyed me no end! Charley seems to be the only housemate she is too scared to backstab!

She warned chanelle about ziggy… (read interfered)

There’s good in charley??

The twins are fun and not obnoxious like nicky- I don’t think that makes them creeps.
1. to be fair, nickys said what shes had to say to peoples faces too.
2. She is grumpy no denying that. SHE IS A PERSON. Not everyone is happy 24/7
3. That shows shes a nice person, trying to protect her with chants.
4. Once again, showing shes nice and caring by trying to warn Chanelle aboud Ziggy.
5. I dont agree when the person on DS said the twins were creeps though

JeanP! 17-07-2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

How boring would it be, if all the housemates in there were like the twins ie like santa on prozac?
`

Thanks God that they're not like Nicky or Charley :banana:

Billy 17-07-2007 12:44 AM

thank you Laura. Ive been saying this for the past flaming week but nobody agrees. She is not as bvad as people make her out to be

Abraxas 17-07-2007 12:45 AM

I watch the live feed and other housemates are made to look bad too. I'm watching now actually and nicky looks miserable as always, outside earlier smoking with tracy.

Matt 17-07-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by .x.x.laura.x.x.
i watch the live feed, and on most nights, nicky is having loads of fun, dancing around an everything, and i think the editors have some kind of grudge against her and make her look miserable, because yes, nicky is a miserable cow (sometimes), but on most nights she is really fun and exiting, the editors are making her look 10000x worse than she actually is, she really isnt all that bad
No. Nicky is a miserable cow most of the time.

Fun and exciting? My a***.

Billy 17-07-2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jp!
Quote:

`

Exactly, how boring would it be if they were all the same? When the show started, there were complaints that it was all dumb blonde wannabes goin in, and when an actual REAL person, who DOES have bad days like a NORMAL person goes in, people hate on her. She is just a normal person god, that has good and bad days like everyone

CassetteFinger 17-07-2007 12:47 AM

i only judge on the highlights like most :thumbs:

.x.x.laura.x.x. 17-07-2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Abraxas
I watch the live feed and other housemates are made to look bad too. I'm watching now actually and nicky looks miserable as always, outside earlier smoking with tracy.
she is probably is like that just now, but on most nights she has loads of fun! like when they did the ordering task, when it had finished, nicky was jumping all over the stands singing 'girls just wanna have fun', now how is that miserable?

Scarlett. 17-07-2007 12:49 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Jp!
Quote:

`

Exactly, how boring would it be if they were all the same? When the show started, there were complaints that it was all dumb blonde wannabes goin in, and when an actual REAL person, who DOES have bad days like a NORMAL person goes in, people hate on her. She is just a normal person god, that has good and bad days like everyone
She was misrable since day 3, she should cheer up, not everyone gets the chance to be on Tv 6 Nights a week