ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   tracey shouting at amanda! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39842)

serensilver 19-07-2007 09:29 PM

tracey shouting at amanda!

Tracey:sleep: has shouted at amanda:elephant: about something that was said in the bathroom!

tracey:sleep: said that Amanda:elephant: called someone spiteful:nono: and amanda:elephant: said she didn't use that word!

we'll have to see on BB highlights tomorrow!:thumbs:

Chrizzle 19-07-2007 09:30 PM

Traceys always been a bit of a stupid cow, but if shes falsy accusing Amanda then boo her:bored:

CassetteFinger 19-07-2007 09:31 PM

Excellent saw that at the end of BBBM her first argument should do her some good :thumbs:

ChelseaFan 19-07-2007 09:34 PM

Didn't see that. Tracey has been a bit of a bit*h lately.

CharlotteSometimes 19-07-2007 09:36 PM

It was Gerry & Tracey's argument, by the looks of things. Gerry called (or rather dragged kicking and screaming) his star witness into the bedroom, she pleaded not guilty, and judge, jury and witchfinder general Gerry pronounced Tracey guilty as charged.

Rory 19-07-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calum
Didn't see that. Tracey has been a bit of a bit*h lately.
I agree, for the first 4 weeks or so she was boring, and now she's still boring but turned into a bitch.

serensilver 19-07-2007 09:38 PM

it's coz she's spending to much time with tweedle dee and tweedle dumb on the smokers bench all the time!

jax70 19-07-2007 10:09 PM

i think Tracy has changed since she heard her name shouted last week over the wall, you could hear we love Tracy,& we love you Brian since then she has become a little smug. I think she will be nominated next week with Charlie:tongue::dance2:

ChelseaFan 19-07-2007 10:25 PM

If Tracey was to talk to other people but Charley I'm sure she'd enjoy it more.

Billy 19-07-2007 10:27 PM

wow she said something bad about a twin tutut

LovelyL 19-07-2007 10:29 PM

Tracey thinks the public like her, which they did a few weeks back but have have turned on her now as shes changed a lot. She's gonna get a surprise when shes next up for noms

ChelseaFan 19-07-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LovelyL
Tracey thinks the public like her, which they did a few weeks back but have have turned on her now as shes changed a lot. She's going to get a surprise when shes next up for noms
She won't be up for a few weeks though.

Tracey will go in about 3 weeks

Wildcat! 19-07-2007 10:36 PM

I think you are judging her based on hear say, and the fact that she screamed at a twin. They all resent them but she is one of the rare once to dare voice her opinion. The fact is we dont know if Amnada didnt call Gerry spiteful or not, so until we do, cant condemn tracey. I know that Amanda was upset at Gerry for vandalising her teddy bear, so there might be some truth to what tracey has said, if she has said it. I think we judge a bit too quickly based on rumors around here!

LovelyL 19-07-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calum
Quote:

Originally posted by LovelyL
Tracey thinks the public like her, which they did a few weeks back but have have turned on her now as shes changed a lot. She's going to get a surprise when shes next up for noms
She won't be up for a few weeks though.

Tracey will go in about 3 weeks

Maybe but I think it could be sooner cos once Nickys gone she only has one ally left (Charley) and then when Charleys gone shes gonna be straight up. So I reckon she'll be gone week after next