ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB4 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who will win? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4100)

WILDCHILD 02-07-2003 10:35 PM

Who will win?

Who do we think is going to win BB4 this year?
I personally think it could be Scott, he is kind of like another Craig in that hes the boy next door.
This includes this weeks evictees.

steve_o 02-07-2003 10:43 PM

I hope it will be Nush because she's the girl next door. :spin2:

:spin:

BusyBee 02-07-2003 10:57 PM

Much as I would love Cameron to win - I am convinced that Scott has played the perfect game and will walk it.

He is inoffensive, not upset anyone, not too loud, not too quiet, the sort of boy a girl could take home to her mum etc etc.

radiohead 02-07-2003 11:16 PM

Nush i hope wins as she is proper ace and is the greatest charecter on the current bb! COME ON NUSH!!! :spin2: :bouncy: As long as lisa, ray and scott dont win im happy!!

liliacqueen 02-07-2003 11:40 PM

scott will win he has all the qualities of a bb winner

radiohead 02-07-2003 11:44 PM

So does the lovely nush :spin: a whole lotta qualities! :hugesmile:

liliacqueen 02-07-2003 11:47 PM

just because u fancy her scott is well better n hes winning in the pool so there

radiohead 02-07-2003 11:48 PM

Of course but still i like nush! :hugesmile: Also gos who is ace!!

liliacqueen 02-07-2003 11:51 PM

gos is cool but not as cool as gos ur mad ova nush

radiohead 03-07-2003 12:00 AM

I am a bit arent i but i still hate ray and lisa as mad as i am with nush i am proper into bb4! haha :spin2:

liliacqueen 03-07-2003 12:04 AM

bb4 is boreing and nothin really good happens

radiohead 03-07-2003 12:08 AM

ah wel im liking it i think its ace :spin:

liliacqueen 03-07-2003 01:06 AM

its good when something new happens otherwise its rubbish

BigSister 03-07-2003 12:32 PM

I think Scott wil win but I hope Cameron wins.
If a girl had to win I would say Steph if Nush goes this week but I prefer either Steph or Nush

LEE 03-07-2003 01:48 PM

I really can't see what everyone sees in Scott and if it was my choice he wouldn't even be in the running.

He seems a nice enough guy I suppose but he is so boring and ineffectual that I wouldn't even consider him as a candidate to win.

AndyJK 03-07-2003 02:02 PM

Winner: Nush
Runner up: Cameron

LEE 03-07-2003 02:05 PM

They would be my first two as well Andy, but I'd like it the other way around.

Winner: Cameron
Runner Up: Nush

Romantic Old Bird 03-07-2003 03:10 PM

It all depends how the nominations go really.

Out of those who are left, I would like cameron to win, because, with all his faults, he is different.

I suspect it will be between Scott and Ray.

I don't particularly dislike Scott, but he is so much playing a game. His calm exterior persona slips occasionally. He snapped at nush for no reason yesterday when she went to give water to the chickens before the task.

She said ' I need to give water to the chickens'

He said 'But you don't have to do that now do you!' quite snappily

To which Nush replied, 'But Big brother has just told me to do it!' (in her normal voice, not raised)

He then replied: ' Yes, and you don't have to speak to me as if you are Big Brother !' and walked off.

Nush looked stunned, watched him walk off, and then just quietly got on and did as she had been asked.

The other sign that Scott is supressing himself all the time is his night-time rambling, thrashing and excessive sweating. He is a volcano.

I hope he erupts before the end of the show.

There is nothing about Ray which endears me to him. He is just there. He has actually shown how foul tempered he is, and as I have said before, I feel distinctly uneasy about him.

I think the last four will be

Cameron Steph Ray and Scott

BusyBee 03-07-2003 06:13 PM

I agree with your last 4 ROB.

Unless next week they do what I have a terrible feeling they will do and that's put Cam and Steph up for eviction, giving Lisa a chance to stay in.

The others have all done their time and deserve the chance - so I hope they all see sense. We shall see.

But I think Scott has played the perfect game and will be the winner.

Di2001 03-07-2003 07:56 PM

I think Scott will win and I want Scott to win.

I think he's going to make a perfect winner.

bananarama 03-07-2003 08:22 PM

Nush to win as she has played a good clean game but is cracking up a bit now.

Cameron my second choice although he is a naughty boy back stabbing Nush. Flirting one moment and nominating her the next. He's after the £70000 more than any of them me thinks.

I am bewildered why any one would think Scott a deserving winner apart from eye candy for the hormonal he has done little or nothing to be memorable of. Apart from keeping his powder dry and being a dull boy. Nahh he is just eye fodder and nothing in the way of having a strong character.

The two most deserving amongst the remaining are Cameron and Nush. But on the grounds of the power of hormonal eye candy I choose Nush first Cameron second:laugh::laugh:

Stu xxx 04-07-2003 04:57 PM

well of course i would like my beloved Scott to win! GO SCOTT!

But i would also love Steph to win as she is just Fan T-A-S-T-I-C x I don't know why but i just love her - she's great! x Scott and Steph for the final! x

kaphc 04-07-2003 05:36 PM

I want Cam or Nush to win (neither are perfect but they are interesting, entertaining people).

But I think Scott will win.