ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   liam and amy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41735)

speedking 05-08-2007 01:36 PM

liam and amy

I think liam did actually like amy quite a lot,but the annoying people like carol and gerry with his body language rubbish kept interfering he couldnt handle that and he also thought everyone else in there was turning agaist him,if they were left alone and people didnt interfere i think liam and amy would have kept getting closer to eachother what do you think?

Billy 05-08-2007 01:37 PM

Liam was a coward, he ended everythin and then had the cheek to go out and blame it all on Amy. Anyone could see last night that she was genuinely upset

serensilver 05-08-2007 01:39 PM

wow! we posted a thread about the same thing at the same time!:joker:

speedking 05-08-2007 01:46 PM

The problem is i think liams loyalties were stonger with his old housemates which they are going to be,i dont think you can really blame him for that, but i still think if the likes of carol and gerry didnt interfere like they did liam and amy would have kept getting closer.

alex123 05-08-2007 01:49 PM

i think amy could be up and out this friday :(
________
Burn notice dicussion

XxShortyxX 05-08-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alex123
i think amy could be up and out this friday :(
Me too. Although I think Corale might be up as well. She would go over Amy I'm sure of it.

Billy 05-08-2007 01:55 PM

She'll most definitely be up, but if we can get Carole or Ziggy up with her (Im sure carole will be) then she should be fine

speedking 05-08-2007 01:57 PM

I bet bb are gutted because i think thats it for any kind of romance left in the house now.

LargeAndInCharge 05-08-2007 02:25 PM

r they not close at all now?

Ann 05-08-2007 03:13 PM

why do other housemates interfere with relationships that are starting in the house thats sad on the couples that really love one another if i went in there and strated a relationship with a man and they did that to me i would let them pay for it :cloud:

Wildcat! 05-08-2007 03:20 PM

Liam is a user, and a sexist person. He is dong the same as he did with Nicky. Lead her on then pretend that nothing is there. What really bothered me is how he made such a big production out of breaking up with Amy. Him and her agreed that there is nothing there, that they were just friends. But so then why go and make such a big deal, and break up like if they were a proper couple and she did something wrong like make him fel uncomfortable. He sort of humiliated her and made her feel small, and there was no need for it. He is immature and doesnt know how to deal with real women. Thats why he is back groping the twins now, who are always up for it with no strings attached

Ann 05-08-2007 03:29 PM

that is out of order to me sad person if you ask me :cloud:

tinkerbell 05-08-2007 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nowsthebturn
Liam is a user, and a sexist person. He is dong the same as he did with Nicky. Lead her on then pretend that nothing is there. What really bothered me is how he made such a big production out of breaking up with Amy. Him and her agreed that there is nothing there, that they were just friends. But so then why go and make such a big deal, and break up like if they were a proper couple and she did something wrong like make him fel uncomfortable. He sort of humiliated her and made her feel small, and there was no need for it. He is immature and doesnt know how to deal with real women. Thats why he is back groping the twins now, who are always up for it with no strings attached
spot on !!!

alex123 05-08-2007 03:51 PM

tinkerbell is just jelous of liam and amy,no worries:dance:
________
thai girl Webcams