ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I'm Going, I'm Stayin, I'm Goin, I'm Staying (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45760)

SiMoN! 15-09-2007 08:09 PM

I\'m Going, I\'m Stayin, I\'m Goin, I\'m Staying

is any one else getting annoyed with all the threds started about people going or staying - this thred is amied at antone bu there lots of them

i just see it as people who are wnting attention - if your were gunna go jus go.

Harry! 15-09-2007 08:10 PM

its like when chanelle left

supernoodles! 15-09-2007 08:11 PM

agreed lol

Matt08 15-09-2007 08:12 PM

People should stop making a big fuss over leaving, it's like their only doing it for attention.

Bells 15-09-2007 08:13 PM

I think if there's maybe a valid reason it's OK to announce it, e.g. if it's for a long period of time, or even a short amount of time in terms of a holiday (so you can use a thread to discuss it). But I'll admit that when it happens repeatedly by the same people you start to question them.

Sometimes it's just an impulsive choice following an argument for example, but then you could always state it in your profile or something saying 'Taking a break' or something similar instead of creating a thread. Other times it is for attention and that does get annoying... I don't really have time for people like that. Constant moaning in real life is irritating enough - people don't want it on a forum.

Captain.Remy 15-09-2007 08:13 PM

Yes I'm quite annoyed with that, I don't like people who always complaining and moaning or trying to get some attention, even in real life I can't stand people like "oh I'm tired" "oh I'm ill" "oh I'm fed up with..."

If you want to go, then leave and stop complaining about "a member didn't talk to me in a good way". I had loads of arguments here and I didn't leave and trust me sometimes I really wanted to but I've never opened a thread about "Please would you have some pity for me and please tell me to stay I want loads of attention".

So people who want to quit, leave the forum and everybody will be happy.

SiMoN! 15-09-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by postandpollmad
its like when chanelle left
lol that one way of putting it

but i would say it more like ziggy - because they dont actully go

Matt08 15-09-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sunshine30
Yes I'm quite annoyed with that, I don't like people who always complaining and moaning or trying to get some attention, even in real life I can't stand people like "oh I'm tired" "oh I'm ill" "oh I'm fed up with..."

If you want to go, then leave and stop complaining about "a member didn't talk to me in a good way". I had loads of arguments here and I didn't leave and trust me sometimes I really wanted to but I've never opened a thread about "Please would you have some pity for me and please tell me to stay I want loads of attention".

So people who want to quit, leave the forum and everybody will be happy.
Totally agree Remy! :thumbs:

supernoodles! 15-09-2007 08:21 PM

There probs doing it like you say either for attention or just to raise their number of posts,its boring though we dont want to read about it

Ann 15-09-2007 08:22 PM

do youknow something im ageeing with this as it is awful on the regular members now then i know i wasnton for at least a week or so but i was cut off the internet which like Ash said that is a reason but when they do it often it is very anoying :mad:

Matt08 15-09-2007 08:23 PM

I've left for certian reasons before but i've never made a big fuss over it, just wrote a message somewhere on my profile saying 'Be back soon' or something.

Mrluvaluva 15-09-2007 08:23 PM

I'm leaving. :tongue:

Mrluvaluva 15-09-2007 08:24 PM

I'm back!

TopzTom 15-09-2007 08:24 PM

I'm leaving.

Just kidding. :wink:

supernoodles! 15-09-2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ann
do youknow something Im ageeing with this as it is awful on the regular members now then i know i wasnton for at least a week or so but i was cut off the internet which like Ash said that is a reason but when they do it often it is very anoying :mad:
yeah i agree ann its just the people who say im leaving im fed up of you all then 5 mins later theres a post saying oh im staying after all,then a few days later they`ll be posting about how there off again:mad:

SiMoN! 15-09-2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
I'm leaving. :tongue:
'oh no plz dont go'

MarkWaldorf 15-09-2007 08:27 PM

I've only ever left once, and I was gone two weeks. I didn't post a thread or anything because I didn't want the attention. Sometimes people do get annoyed with a member, or just need a break and leave. Depeding on how long you leave, I don't think a thread is needed. That's what the mood space or your signature is for; personal messages.

Jackie 15-09-2007 08:27 PM

im going now:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ann 15-09-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MarkChap?!
I've only ever left once, and I was gone two weeks. I didn't post a thread or anything because I didn't want the attention. Sometimes people do get annoyed with a member, or just need a break and leave. Depeding on how long you leave, I don't think a thread is needed. That's what the mood space or your signature is for; personal messages.
so was it best if i left a message in my sig then mark :hug:

Matt08 15-09-2007 08:31 PM

I think I might leave now aswell :laugh2:

supernoodles! 15-09-2007 08:31 PM

lol:laugh2:If I ever leave which i might have to do so soon becuase im gonna be really busy ill post it in my thread:thumbs:

Jackie 15-09-2007 08:31 PM

im back now:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

supernoodles! 15-09-2007 08:31 PM

i mean my sig lol

Fat.Rat 15-09-2007 08:42 PM

yeah dude!!:spin2::spin2:

Ann 15-09-2007 08:46 PM

but it is getting a bit daft just leaving a message on the forum just to build up peoples hopes and then leave a message for when they want to come back on again like markchap said why cant they leave a message in their signatures or on their profile it saves using up threads on here :shrug::hug: