ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Nikki on Comedy Sketch Balls of Steel Series 3 - Olivia Lee: Deaf TV- simply hilarious (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54123)

farhad 23-03-2008 01:17 PM

Nikki on Comedy Sketch Balls of Steel Series 3 - Olivia Lee: Deaf TV- simply hilarious

:bigsmile:

Sam! 23-03-2008 01:22 PM

Her face is so funny. Haha I love Balls of Steel and Olivia Lee.

dupin 23-03-2008 01:27 PM

You do realize that that clip is just about publically humiliating Nikki?

farhad 23-03-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dupin
Isn't that what the show is about, all a set up, after all Nikki and the others were all acting (Comedy Sketch), its all edited.:rolleyes: Or are the others are immune from it.

Then again Nikki gave somes good expressions.:joker:

dupin 23-03-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by farhad
Quote:

Isn't that what the show is about, all a set up, after all Nikki and the others were all acting (Comedy Sketch), its all edited.:rolleyes: Or are the others are immune from it.

Uhh, no, Nikki actually believed it was a show called Dead TV, that's how the show works. She wasn't acting...

Conzors 23-03-2008 01:37 PM

LMAO..

That Was Wellll Funnyyy =]

x_mel_x 23-03-2008 01:38 PM

I :love: Balls of Steel!

Sam! 23-03-2008 01:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

No, she thought it was Deaf Tv. None of the Balls of Steel stunts are set up, but some are done when their friends help to set them up.

farhad 23-03-2008 01:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Uhh, no, Nikki actually believed it was a show called Dead TV, that's how the show works. She wasn't acting...
You do realise its scripted, its a sketch, and Nikki did a good job, I wonder why you haven't you picked up on the two before her, the whole point of the programme is to target a celeb, Nikki's no different, for further info on how reality TV edit those stuff, you'll get some helpful clues as to how this moderately funny sketch was put together, watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBwepkVurCI

Chri$ 23-03-2008 02:30 PM

LOL That was Funny

Nikki is so Hot !

:spin:

andybigbro 23-03-2008 02:40 PM

haha

Thats funny

Sam! 23-03-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You do realise its scripted, its a sketch, and Nikki did a good job, I wonder why you haven't you picked up on the two before her, the whole point of the programme is to target a celeb, Nikki's no different, for further info on how reality TV edit those stuff, you'll get some helpful clues as to how this moderately funny sketch was put together, watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBwepkVurCI
Nikki had no idea it was a joke. What are you talking about. You obvs dunno how Balls of Steel works.

farhad 23-03-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Scampi
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nikki had no idea it was a joke. What are you talking about. You obvs dunno how Balls of Steel works.
ofcourse I know, this was done to prank all the celebs that were asked to be interviewed, Nikki was one of them but the poster sees at humilation, forgetting to see the prank and funny side to it.

Arneldo 23-03-2008 04:29 PM

It was a good show, Nikki fell for it LOL

*mazedsalv** 23-03-2008 04:44 PM

HAHA I saw that on Friday and I was laughing so much, just watched it aagin and I laughed even more.

Her facial expressions, when he walked away she laughed and then got all worried because she thought she upset him. haha!!

dupin 23-03-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ofcourse I know, this was done to prank all the celebs that were asked to be interviewed, Nikki was one of them but the poster sees at humilation, forgetting to see the prank and funny side to it.
It's funny, but it's designed so that we're lauging at her...

farhad 23-03-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's funny, but it's designed so that we're lauging at her...
The whole point of Balls of Steel is to play the prank on the public and celebs, nikki was one of the chosen celeb as she would make good viewing and funny, yes she looked 'confused', meaning because she clearly was aware that 'all was not right', the words spoken by the lady did not tally with the sign language used by the chap.................yes it was confusing......well done Nikki she sussed it...............:bigsmile:

Does people laughing at her just applies to her or the others who are the target of the joke are immune from it?

Billy 23-03-2008 05:18 PM

Oh yay i literally pissed myself watching it.

farhad 23-03-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Billy21
Oh yay i literally p****d myself watching it.
Yes it was great, that death guy was hilarious.Lol

dupin 23-03-2008 05:23 PM

They chose Alicia Douvall, Paul Danan and Nikki Grahame because they're cheap and easy to get - also all pretty
embarrassing, admit it. I dont mind Nikki, I just don't like how you can't admit bad things about her...all the people in the segements except for the protganist (eg. Thaila Zucchi, Alex Zane) are there to be laughed at.

farhad 23-03-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

They chose Alicia Douvall, Paul Danan and Nikki Grahame because they're cheap and easy to get - also all pretty
embarrassing, admit it. I dont mind Nikki, I just don't like how you can't admit bad things about her...all the people in the segements except for the protganist (eg. Thaila Zucchi, Alex Zane) are there to be laughed at.
They could choose anyone, even Mr Blair, and all might be fooled, but chose her as she makes couple of secs clip worth watching and entertaining, the whole point of Balls of steel is play the prank and get humiliated, Nikki looking bewildered means she knew something isn't right, but still funny, I wish you saw the funny side to it as opposed to negativity.:spin2:

farhad 06-04-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Well Nikki was one of the chosen celebs to be the target of the week, which shows she's still popular with the TV companies.:bigsmile:

Barracute 15-05-2008 10:24 PM

Nikki was funny, but you could tell she knew something was going on, but she was to polite to stop and just carried on with the interview.

I don't how people can claim she was humilated, it was in a foreign language she had no idea what was being 'said' it was only us viewers who saw the subtitles and were in on the joke. I thought she did very well anyway, well done Nikki.