ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple - Listen to the whole album here. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54408)

Mrluvaluva 03-04-2008 10:38 AM

Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple - Listen to the whole album here.

I could not be bothered posting all the tracks again, so here is a link to them all. :tongue:

Click to listen

Xander 03-04-2008 10:44 AM

I really don't like there knew album :(, i was expecting something better than the previous one. There is no songs that i would describe as "catchy" on there latest album. But thats what happens with artists nowadays that there first album/songs are hits but when it comes to their second album it doesnt live up to there first album.

Ross 03-04-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xander
I really don't like there knew album :(, i was expecting something better than the previous one. There is no songs that i would describe as "catchy" on there latest album. But thats what happens with artists nowadays that there first album/songs are hits but when it comes to their second album it doesnt live up to there first album.
Probably because people have such high expectations.

Mrluvaluva 08-04-2008 10:15 AM

I still haven't listened to it.

Mrluvaluva 18-04-2008 01:54 PM

Gnarls Barkley have just posted their new album as a free download, but there's a catch -- it's backwards.

The Cee-Lo Green and Danger Mouse duo have just released 'elpuoC ddO ehT', the backwards version of 'The Odd Couple', which hit stores last month.

'elpuoC ddO ehT' clocks in at 38 minutes and 45 seconds of backwards grooves all in one track, ensuring that the band live up to their "Odd Couple" billing.

Download the album here now.

Source

xDramatick 18-04-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mrluvaluva

Gnarls Barkley have just posted their new album as a free download, but there's a catch -- it's backwards.

The Cee-Lo Green and Danger Mouse duo have just released 'elpuoC ddO ehT', the backwards version of 'The Odd Couple', which hit stores last month.

'elpuoC ddO ehT' clocks in at 38 minutes and 45 seconds of backwards grooves all in one track, ensuring that the band live up to their "Odd Couple" billing.

Download the album here now.

Source

That's such a stupid idea.
It wouldn't be difficult to cut out each track and reverse them to make them the right way round.
Ta-dah.
Free album.

Mrluvaluva 18-04-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darenn

That's such a stupid idea.
It wouldn't be difficult to cut out each track and reverse them to make them the right way round.
Ta-dah.
Free album.
I wouldn't know where to start. I am not very wise in that dept. Lol.