ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Photos of Pete Doherty in his prison cell (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54863)

Mrluvaluva 16-04-2008 10:34 AM

Photos of Pete Doherty in his prison cell

Jailed rocker Pete Doherty stares vacantly in his cell — amid revelations he is shooting up heroin in the prison’s detox unit.

The junkie singer, 29, has been injecting smack smuggled into London’s tough Wormwood Scrubs slammer.

Doherty, jailed for snubbing rehab orders, is paying for the drugs by begging credit from fellow lags and writing IOUs.

A fellow inmate said: “We can’t believe how much he’s still clucking for it. They put him inside to force him to give up but Pete always has a need to feed his habit.”

The heroin revelations came as The Sun obtained photos of Doherty behind bars, wearing prison-issue blue T-shirt and grey tracksuit bottoms.

Read the full story and see the photos here

Harry! 16-04-2008 10:40 AM

Gosh, what do you look like Pete.

Christina 16-04-2008 10:46 AM

Well he sure looks like hes having a good time? :puzzled: x

Mrluvaluva 16-04-2008 12:16 PM

They should put him in with Amy's Mitch.

GiRTh 16-04-2008 02:25 PM

He seems fine.

Mrluvaluva 16-04-2008 06:58 PM

Hardly having it rough is he?

GiRTh 17-04-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
He seems quite chilled.

Jackie 17-04-2008 05:02 PM

I wonder if he will stage a concert in there Lol.

GiRTh 17-04-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jackie46
I wonder if he will stage a concert in there Lol.
Yeah but he probably won't turn up.:whistle:

~Kizwiz~ 17-04-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GiRTh
Quote:

He seems quite chilled.
That might have something to do with the smack :laugh:

Mrluvaluva 17-04-2008 07:04 PM

He needs a hit. In the face. :joker:

~Kizwiz~ 17-04-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

He needs a hit. In the face. :joker:
Well after the rumour was started that he had smuggled drugs into Wormwood I bet there will be plenty to do that

I dont often say this but, I hate him so much. He is a dirty little skaghead who thinks its fun to shoot blood at a journalist from a syringe

Dirty bastard

Mrluvaluva 17-04-2008 07:15 PM

I know. And what about all those "artistic" pictures he made fom blood.

Mrluvaluva 18-04-2008 10:48 AM

Pete Doherty has been moved to a segregated area of Wormwood Scubs prison after inmates had plotted to attack him.

According to Sky News, Doherty was informed about plans by inmates to assault him, and so asked to be segregated. He is currently in a unit with 15 other inmates.

A prison source explained that Doherty was in the unit for his own safety, and had been strip-searched before being placed in there.

"He was quiet," the source said of the Doherty's behaviour during the search. "He was calm. But he did seem pale – like Casper the ghost."

Mrluvaluva 18-04-2008 12:51 PM

Pete Doherty has been moved to a segregated area of Wormwood Scubs prison after inmates had plotted to attack him.

According to Sky News, Doherty was informed about plans by inmates to assault him, and so asked to be segregated. He is currently in a unit with 15 other inmates.

A prison source explained that Doherty was in the unit for his own safety, and had been strip-searched before being placed in there.

"He was quiet," the source said of the Doherty's behaviour during the search. "He was calm. But he did seem pale – like Casper the ghost."

Source