ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Jay OUT OF ORDER? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6049)

pacob 17-06-2004 11:44 AM

Jay OUT OF ORDER?

I think Jay was well out of order last night... what a state to get into over a bit of mess!!! PLUS his chat is rotten, I cringe every time he speaks to Vanessa!!

bananarama 17-06-2004 11:54 AM

Behind that false sickly smile Jay is a vile vile character. Venessa would be well clear of him in the real world.

Victor and Jay seem to think they are the inevitable winners. Poor suckers. When the girls returned Jason and the self appointed godfather showed their imature hatred forgetting it was just a game show. :devil:

pacob 17-06-2004 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bananarama
Victor and Jay seem to think they are the inevitable winners. Poor suckers. When the girls returned Jason and the self appointed godfather showed their imature hatred forgetting it was just a game show. :devil:
TOO TRUE!!! Their faces were a picture!! ha ha...They both looked like they had been slapped!:wavey:

ickle04 17-06-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Behind that false sickly smile Jay is a vile vile character. Venessa would be well clear of him in the real world.

Very true :thumbs:

golden~rose 17-06-2004 10:49 PM

did they not know that all games have challenges and no game is easy?

Kore 17-06-2004 10:55 PM

They do not think they are going to win!!!!, stop making things up, they are cool, keep them in!!

golden~rose 17-06-2004 10:57 PM

well id like to agree with you kore, but they really do (vic) think that they are going to win. but if they go, then bb will not be interesting, one of them should go and the other should be kept in. i think jay should stay because he doesnt really boast like vic does!!!

Kore 17-06-2004 11:10 PM

Yeh your right in someways isha, lol:spin2:

golden~rose 17-06-2004 11:10 PM

:thumbs:

AndyJK 17-06-2004 11:11 PM

Quote:

I completely agree.

Strangely, they both seem to think they rule the house. That's why Jason hit the roof at the mess from the food fight, as in his mind it was his living area in chaos caused by the unwelcomed chimpanzees (as he likes to call them).

What makes me laugh is the way he swans around in his dressing gown like he's a boxer on the way to the ring for a heavyweight WBC title fight.

Kore 17-06-2004 11:12 PM

By the way was i chatting to you on msn earlier isha? go on msn now, just too see, plz :D

golden~rose 17-06-2004 11:12 PM

was you?? i wasnt on msn today :conf:

Jenster 17-06-2004 11:13 PM

Jay does like his chest though! He thinks hes going flaby at the moment! Pleeaze! I cant blame him for loosing the plot though. Great viewing. Dont think the police really needed to get involved! They got nothing better to do?!
:rolleyes:

golden~rose 17-06-2004 11:14 PM

paranoia is taking over jay!!!

Kore 17-06-2004 11:14 PM

No, they havnt got antthing to do, exept go to the chippie or eat doughnuts, rofl...... isha, is your name miss devlish?

golden~rose 17-06-2004 11:15 PM

yeah it is...

golden~rose 17-06-2004 11:15 PM

what time was i on?

kezza 17-06-2004 11:17 PM

I hate to say it but as Emma was the main catalyst, if BB is going to remove someone, it will probably be her. Especially as the other housemates are just twisted enough to play "I'm sorry be my freind so I can stay in the game and knife you later" and Em is too honest and outspoken to bother being false. Not that I'm her greatest fan, but I would rather see those nasty ego-maniacal bullies get e-victored :devil:

Jenster 17-06-2004 11:17 PM

Will leave you 2 too it! Yes the Police were probably sitting feet up watching the lot! Whilst the rest of Britain was in uproar!

Enjoy.:xyxwave:

Kore 17-06-2004 11:21 PM

ROFL......... isha ummmm, i might have got you mixed up with sum1 else, im goin too bed, cya all!

golden~rose 17-06-2004 11:27 PM

hope so....anyways, night night, dont let the bed bugs bite, lol, im going too i guess!

spoonfork 18-06-2004 12:48 AM

jay only started it coz he's stressed about vanessa goin! he's mad. i fink he's a show off who fancies himself and his is so arrogant. i hope he gets booed when he gets evicted and i hope vanessa goes this week coz i want him to suffer.

eebroo 18-06-2004 05:58 AM

Jason stressed

Quote:

Originally posted by spoonfork
jay only started it coz he's stressed about vanessa goin! he's mad. i fink he's a show off who fancies himself and his is so arrogant. i hope he gets booed when he gets evicted and i hope vanessa goes this week coz i want him to suffer.
Jason didn't 'start it'. He was visibly upset that as his favourite vanessa is poised to leave the house, the two women he likes least re-appear!.
He was angry at the mess in the house after the food fight and became enraged when both nadia & Marco taunted him. Only a saint wouldn't have reacted to the way Marco was prancing around in front of him.

Wolverine 18-06-2004 07:03 AM

He did start it. I was trying to work out why he got so wound up and came up with the following:

Dan said Jason's muscles made him look like a characture. This hurt.

Jason is also worried about losing his definition. He admitted it.

Venessa rejected his advances (for a hug) when he needed some support for his bruised ego.

When the 2 girls arrived he also felt a loss of control - food fight etc.

I dont think Jason takes much notice of what Victor says.
Victor completely misread the signals of Jason about to blow, V should had diffused it - except V spouts off like this himself all the time but its just bluster.

Kaboom - Junge cat explodes!

BusyBee 18-06-2004 08:35 AM

Jason is using Victor to stay in the house. Would love to see them two up against each other and then their real feelings would show.

Jason was working himself up that night it had been coming all day and it was only a matter of time before he blew. IMO Marco knew this and just pushed the button and watched Jason explode.