ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Dennis: I feel sorry for him (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60594)

Gorgeousaur 01-07-2008 02:59 AM

I feel sorry for him

The way bigbrother handled that they could have ruined his career

yeah he was a dickhead but still he didnt deserve that

especially as some of the other lads were almost up for a fight after it and he wasnt even given chance to defend himself

harsh.

Lauren 01-07-2008 03:00 AM

I'm sure they can't sleep at night thinking how they ruined his career...

Ross 01-07-2008 03:01 AM

Spitting is disgusting, wether it's in someones face or on the floor. It's filth. He shouldn't of spat, end of story and I liked Dennis but that was just vile.

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:06 AM

No one is saying that spitting is acceptable. However the whole situation should have been handled better. The channel are well aware that these are real peoples lives they are playing with.

Ross 01-07-2008 03:08 AM

Yeah, it's stupid to ban him from all shows but oh well, it's done now. I guess that's what BB does to you if you break the rules :tongue:

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ross
Yeah, it's stupid to ban him from all shows but oh well, it's done now. I guess that's what BB does to you if you break the rules :tongue:
Its not though is it....they didnt do it with Alex, or with any of the race haters on celeb BB or in fact with any of the other people who were involved with 'monetgate'.

Ross 01-07-2008 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by miss_m
Quote:

Its not though is it....they didnt do it with Alex, or with any of the race haters on celeb BB or in fact with any of the other people who were involved with 'monetgate'.
Ah, I dunno. They must hate him alot I guess, lol.

andyman 01-07-2008 03:12 AM

friday was fantastic!! 2 from team jen out on the same day :dance2:

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:12 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They had to make an example of someone and Dennis was the scapegoat.

Its kinda like when the moderators on here keep locking and editing one persons posts know what i mean? :joker:

Ross 01-07-2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its kinda like when the moderators on here keep locking and editing one persons posts know what i mean? :joker:
Lmao, poor Dennis though. Why couldn't Darnell spit in Mo's face :sad:

and haha, I know what you mean.

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by andyman
I cant dissagree with that, still dont think its fair for them to mess with peoples lives outside the house like that though.

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lmao, poor Dennis though. Why couldn't Darnell spit in Mo's face :sad:

and haha, I know what you mean.
Hahah too true, or bex, shes full of drool anyways she wouldnt have missed a little bit.

I knew you would.

Is that a print out or a tshirt in your avatar btw? Loves it.

Ross 01-07-2008 03:17 AM

It's a t-shirt I had made yeah, it's cool :tongue:

Lol, Bex haha.

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:18 AM

Quote:

It's a t-shirt I had made yeah, it's cool :tongue:

Lol, Bex haha.
Jealous! I want one.

:elephant: is all i have to say on that topic lol

Wildcat! 01-07-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

screew dennis he is scum!
I think your banner is gonna be final 6 in order, Darnell, Kathreya,rachel mario, rex mohamed

andyman 01-07-2008 03:24 AM

dennis should be allowed to have a interview with davina for fridays show so he can say sorry blah blah and move on. Alex got her interview, i aint a dennis fan but i feel everybody should have the davina interview, aint sure about lisa coz she cant speak at all, its true! Swear down, no lies.

Gorgeousaur 01-07-2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

dennis should be allowed to have a interview with davina for fridays show so he can say sorry blah blah and move on. Alex got her interview, i aint a dennis fan but i feel everybody should have the davina interview, aint sure about lisa coz she cant speak at all, its true! Swear down, no lies.
not even a chance to apologise if he doesnt want to, obviously he has his point of view and BB can edit the footage so if he had his live interview he could put his side across and stand up for himself.

tho hes still a dick

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

Lol its the botox, if she speaks her mask will crack to unearth the bearded mass that lies beneath.

Yeah he should have gotten to 'do' davina.

andyman 01-07-2008 03:28 AM

odds for kat to win is 11/10, but the cookie love song being a number 1 in the charts is at 20/1. Tip... Go put a huge bet on darnell to win, lol wont get much if kat wins.

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:30 AM

Oh my god, can you imagine the annoyance factor of that song being in the charts.

andyman 01-07-2008 03:33 AM

channel 4 could record the interview for fridays show then that be the end of the matter. I did see lisa having a shave in the bath few nights ago, legs, face etc... A hairy site! Lol.

andyman 01-07-2008 03:35 AM

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HOUSE HAPPY HOUSE HAPPY HOUSE :cheer:

Gorgeousaur 01-07-2008 03:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

channel 4 could record the interview for fridays show then that be the end of the matter. I did see lisa having a shave in the bath few nights ago, legs, face etc... A hairy site! Lol.
Exactly instead of banishing him back to scotland.

Yes, yes it was!!! especially as she was in the bath with her other half! He seemed not to even be shaken by it though which is more worrying, i know my man would be freaked out!
i'd be very very very scared if the same thing happened with us lmao...

double-nugget 01-07-2008 03:38 AM

I don't feel sorry for Dennis atall, not one bit. He should be ashamed of his actions and there was absolutely no need for him to spit in Mo's face atall. Think how dirty you'd feel after that, I've got a new found respect for Mo because he didn't turn around and knock him out. Dennis has got it easy, it could be alot worse for him like getting the Alex treatment.

miss_m 01-07-2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by double-nugget
I don't feel sorry for Dennis atall, not one bit. He should be ashamed of his actions and there was absolutely no need for him to spit in Mo's face atall. Think how dirty you'd feel after that, I've got a new found respect for Mo because he didn't turn around and knock him out. Dennis has got it easy, it could be alot worse for him like getting the Alex treatment.
Maybe he does feel ashamed...no one has given him a chance to put his feelings across. No one is condoning what he did, and yes tvf if i were Mo i would have flattened him, still doesnt detract from the fact that he - like everyone else has had = deserves a chance to apologise and say his piece.