ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Alton Towers tomorrow! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62310)

Axiom 15-07-2008 07:37 PM

Alton Towers tomorrow!

I'm going to Alton Towers with school tomorrow for the 4th time! Can't wait lol :thumbs2:

Sam! 15-07-2008 07:39 PM

!!!!I wanna go :( I've been Thorpe park which is amaaaazing and Drayton Manor which is ok I spose but I really wanna go. Have a good time :) Lucky :P lol

Jackie 15-07-2008 07:40 PM

Never been to Alton Towers but I've heard it's the best.

Conzors 15-07-2008 07:43 PM

Have a good time x

Axiom 15-07-2008 07:43 PM

Thanks all :D

MrGaryy 15-07-2008 07:44 PM

Hope you have fun!

Sarah. 15-07-2008 07:45 PM

I LOVE Alton Towers! :D Nemesis is theeeee best. Have funnn!

Legend 15-07-2008 07:48 PM

How wierd, so am I. I could sit next to you on a ride and not even know it. :wink:

Axiom 15-07-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legend
How wierd, so am I. I could sit next to you on a ride and not even know it. :wink:
Lol yeah I suppose.

Dizzy 15-07-2008 08:07 PM

Hope you have fun ;] I've never been to Alton Towers before =[

its so unfair, we have to go to a Science museum tomorrow, as a rewards trip =/

Nicky. 15-07-2008 08:07 PM

Ooo have fun! x

x :bouncy:

Lauren 15-07-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legend
LMAO Ant, you somehow made that perfectly innocent sentence sound scary!

Btw, Alton Towers is brilliant.

Indierock&roll 15-07-2008 08:12 PM

oooh i love alton towers!
you have to go oblivion, when i went we went on that last and we didnt even have to cue up , really quick but SO fun.
and air is really good too! and nemesis!
i neevr went on ripsaw but if its hot again tomorrow it would be a good one to go on!

Ross 15-07-2008 08:13 PM

I'm going August!!

Have fun, it's amazing there.

Axiom 15-07-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Indierock&roll
oooh i love alton towers!
you have to go oblivion, when i went we went on that last and we didnt even have to cue up , really quick but SO fun.
and air is really good too! and nemesis!
i neevr went on ripsaw but if its hot again tomorrow it would be a good one to go on!
You know, I really want to go on Oblivion,but I just can't bring myself to go on it! :conf2: Lol, going on everything else tho :thumbs:

Lauren 15-07-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by horcrux92

You know, I really want to go on Oblivion,but I just can't bring myself to go on it! :conf2: Lol, going on everything else tho :thumbs:
Go on it, seriously.

I went on it when it was really new a good few years back, and it's so exhilarating! The adrenaline is immense.

Tom 15-07-2008 08:31 PM

Alton Towers is really good, but my loyalty lies with Blackpool :bigsmile:

I love the Pleasure Beach :colour:

Axiom 15-07-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lauren
Quote:

Go on it, seriously.

I went on it when it was really new a good few years back, and it's so exhilarating! The adrenaline is immense.
Would you say it's better than Nemesis or Rita: Queen of Speed?

Fom 16-07-2008 01:44 AM

Rubbish thing about alton towers for me is that it closes far too early. I personally prefer blackpool pleasure beach, its closer, ques are shorter and it closes later. And the rides are just as good!
Plus you got good old woodies :)

Im going on monday, canneee wait.

GhettoSuperstar 16-07-2008 01:51 AM

Say "Hi" to the crazy quacky duck in the log flume for me! :xyxwave: He's mint but scary as ****.

GhettoSuperstar 16-07-2008 01:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Lauren
Quote:

Go on it, seriously.

Would you say it's better than Nemesis or Rita: Queen of Speed?
Rita is mint. Nemisis is good but you don't really get a good view, it's just like 'wtf's happening' :laugh:

Gemmer-x 16-07-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar
Say "Hi" to the crazy quacky duck in the log flume for me! :xyxwave: He's mint but scary as ****.
:O That wasn't working when i went a couple of weeks ago! i was looking out for it + everything =[

Alton towers is pro (: i love rita <3

Anywho enjoy yourself anyone whos going :hugesmile:

Sarah. 16-07-2008 12:41 PM

Nooo Oblivion is scaryy! =/ I went on it once, nearly had a heart attack lmao. It was so scary. :| Nemesis FTW! :D

fairymoon 16-07-2008 02:05 PM

love alton towers but cant go on any rides no more cus i have fits so would be a waste of money shame though love blackpool aswell there i can just go look around which is good, still wish i could go on rides though i love them

Fom 16-07-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fairymoon
love alton towers but cant go on any rides no more cus i have fits so would be a waste of money shame though love blackpool aswell there i can just go look around which is good, still wish i could go on rides though i love them
Rubbish thing is that starting next year, the pleasure beach is charging £5 for people to walk around the park. To stop hobo's coming in and stuff. Keep it more family.