ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Rex: Rex beds Steph. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70779)

Locke. 09-09-2008 10:57 PM

Rex beds Steph.

LOVE rat Rex Newmark ditched his girlfriend for a night with sexy Steph McMichael after the show’s boozy wrap party.

And as our exclusive pictures show, their drunken night of passion was so wild that at one point Steph actually hit the raunchy chef.

She punched him in the face but the pair soon made up and were later snapped rolling around on a hotel bed.

Meanwhile, Rex’s heartbroken girlfriend Nicole Cammack, 19, was left sobbing and wondering where her love-cheat boyfriend had disappeared to.

Rex, 24, went on to spend the night with Steph, 19, at the Kingsway Hall Hotel in central London after the end-of-show party at trendy Sway on Monday night.

Earlier Rex and Nicole had a furious bust-up at the party prompting Nicole to flee the nightclub and head back to the hotel.

Instead of returning to make it up with Nicole, randy Rex continued to party with other housemates, including Steph.

At one point Mohamed Mohamed, 24, Steph, Rex and Jennifer Clarke, 22, were having a party in Mo’s hotel room, according to insiders, and Steph and Rex were getting intimate on the bed.

Nicole made frantic phone calls yesterday to find the wayward lad after he failed to return to the hotel or his north London home.

A pal of Steph’s told the Daily Star: “Rex woke up with Steph yesterday after spending the night with her.

“He didn’t want to be with Nicole after they had another row.

“After being locked up in the house for so long, he wanted to let his hair down.

“Everyone was really enjoying themselves and carried on drinking back at the hotel after the wrap party ended.

“Rex and Steph were getting on like a house on fire and the sexual tension was there to see. Steph’s boasted that she kissed and fumbled with Rex but they definitely didn’t have sex.”

Earlier Steph had punched Rex when he goaded her that she was publicity-mad.

The wild night comes after a whirlwind time for Rex since he was evicted.

Straight after his exit, Rex denied cheating on Nicole despite claims he bedded a couple of babes in Las Vegas.

But in an exclusive interview with our sister publication OK! magazine, Rex admitted he had cheated. Rex and Nicole then spoke of their idea to travel round the world, marriage plans and build a new life together.

But just 48 hours later he was caught cheating on 30G Nicole again – with BB stirrer Steph.

Steph has made no secret of her desire to bed the cash-rich Londoner. Since leaving the house she has admitted fancying him and has befriended his dad Robert.

We revealed last month how the lass even slept in Rex’s house following a night out with his dad.

Now the blonde, who releases her debut single Camera Shy this week, has sunk her claws into the lad.

It will come as a bitter blow to Nicole who this week decided to stand by her man despite his flings with other women. But his latest wild antics may now have cost him his romance.

Last night a spokesman for Rex said: “Rex and Nicole had a blazing row and she stormed off and left him to it. He spent the night away from her.”

A source close to Nicole said: “To cheat on her with Steph is like a slap in the face. I don’t see how she can forgive him after this.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...ex-beds-Steph/

Wildcat! 09-09-2008 11:01 PM

Yo, rex is a G man!

Go rex!

BIG-BRO-FAN 09-09-2008 11:02 PM

I really don't know whether to believe this or not.

SiaSiaSia 09-09-2008 11:06 PM

i hope that's not true

Novo 09-09-2008 11:07 PM

GET IN THERE REX!!!!!!

Billy 09-09-2008 11:07 PM

It won't be true

Locke. 09-09-2008 11:08 PM

I hope it is true, good for Rex :thumbs:

If Rex and Steph have the same agent it could just be a publicity stunt to launch her single though.

BIG-BRO-FAN 09-09-2008 11:11 PM

I think this is rubbish.

Wildcat! 09-09-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by andy-dale-win
GET IN THERE REX!!!!!!
LOL! Thats what Im sayin!:laugh:

Locke. 10-09-2008 12:47 AM

:shocked:
It's true!!
If you can take your eyes off Steph for long enough you will see that in the bottom left corner there is a pic of them together.

http://i33.tinypic.com/5mzpsg.jpg

Billy 10-09-2008 12:51 AM

Wow, I'm really disgusted at Stephanie tbh.

Locke. 10-09-2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Billy21
She was really drunk, you can see that from the pictures of her leaving the wrap party, and if Rex and Nicole had just had a huge row like it says then he probably said that they'd broke up and Steph liked him, so there wasn't any reason for them not to...

Novo 10-09-2008 12:58 AM

is that really steph :shocked:

Wildcat! 10-09-2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

She was quite drunk!

andshe doesnt have a boyfriend.

sophieyk2 10-09-2008 01:03 AM

God. The double standards on here. It's Rex - go on my son. But Steph - Billy21 what's your problem, ok for Rex to have some fun but not for Steph. Remember, it takes two to tango and Rex wouldn't of had so much fun on his own, even though he does love himself.

jonsep 10-09-2008 10:41 AM

sorry i wiil delete mine if you could delete you post on mne

Benjamin 10-09-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by David_Purdy
Quote:

She was really drunk, you can see that from the pictures of her leaving the wrap party, and if Rex and Nicole had just had a huge row like it says then he probably said that they'd broke up and Steph liked him, so there wasn't any reason for them not to...
how can you be proud of Rex cheating and just say steph was drunk, yet when Sara was drunk and innocently flirting with Darnell, you hated her. At least Sara didn't hurt anybody, Steph looks like a homewrecker now. I wasn't Nicoles biggest fan, she annoyed me, but still, if what Steph and Rex did is nasty.

Fom 10-09-2008 10:51 AM

People bear in mind that Steph and Nicole have very similar hair so they could take a picture of Nicole and pretend its Nicole. If this isnt true, the Daily Star is gonna get its but sued!

LargeAndInCharge 10-09-2008 10:52 AM

why would jen be partying with mo rex and steph anway

steph maybe but not mo

Billy 10-09-2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sophieyk2
God. The double standards on here. It's Rex - go on my son. But Steph - Billy21 what's your problem, ok for Rex to have some fun but not for Steph. Remember, it takes two to tango and Rex wouldn't of had so much fun on his own, even though he does love himself.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Stephanie, but this is the kinda thing I'd expect from Rex. He is a ****, he is a cheat, he is a liar, but not Stephanie.

Billy 10-09-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LargeAndInCharge
why would jen be partying with mo rex and steph anway

steph maybe but not mo

Because when people leave the show, they normally sort out their differences.

Bigbrofanatic! 10-09-2008 11:15 AM

i didnt think i wld ever say this but i actually feel sorry for Nicole, even tho i cant stand her. Rex & Steph hav gone down in my opinion, so what if they were drunk.

Jackie 10-09-2008 12:05 PM

BB Rex romps with sexy Steph

RAUNCHY Rex Newmark had a bust-up with lover Nicole Cammack at the Big Brother wrap party — and spent the night with her rival Steph McMichael.
He walked out on sulky Nicole at the wild bash, leaving the heartbroken 19-year-old sobbing her eyes out.

Rex, 24, went on to romp with 19-year-old Steph at a central London hotel after the party at trendy Sway nightclub on Monday night.

A pal of Steph’s said: “Rex woke up with Steph yesterday after spending the night with her. Steph’s boasted that she kissed and fumbled with Rex but they definitely didn’t have sex.”

A spokesman for Rex said last night: “Rex and Nicole had a blazing row and she stormed off and left him to it. He spent the night away from her.”

The housemates downed £50,000 of free booze at the party.

And before her night with Rex, Steph smooched with foghorn Rebecca Shiner, 21 — and spent some of the night cosying up with Rex’s DAD, Robert.

Steph and Bex weren’t the only pair indulging in same-sex shenanigans.

Rex, 24, endured a smacker from Scottish mincer Dennis McHugh, 23 — who had been kicked out of the house for spitting in the face of Mo.

Soon-to-be-married couple Mario Marconi, 43, and Lisa Appleton, 40, forced many at the bash to avert their eyes after turning up in garish outfits.

One party-goer told TV Biz: “It was a pretty rowdy night. Steph and Jennifer were marching around like they owned the place and Rex and Nicole had a row. Many of the production crew scarpered as soon as they could.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1667022.ece

Locke. 10-09-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ukturtle
Quote:

Originally posted by David_Purdy
Quote:

how can you be proud of Rex cheating and just say steph was drunk, yet when Sara was drunk and innocently flirting with Darnell, you hated her. At least Sara didn't hurt anybody, Steph looks like a homewrecker now. I wasn't Nicoles biggest fan, she annoyed me, but still, if what Steph and Rex did is nasty.
Because Sara was far from drunk.

Locke. 10-09-2008 12:31 PM

Scan: http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...JEN/img126.jpg

It's also got the pic of her punching him in the face haha