ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   (Misc) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Big Brother Halloween Party! - You can come!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71926)

liamyoungofficial 25-09-2008 08:37 PM

Big Brother Halloween Party! - You can come!!!

Hello all,

Wouldn't you love the idea of meeting all of your favourite housemates from over the years... rub shoulders with celebrities such as Gok Wan!?

Then why not get yourself into the Big Brother Halloween Party this year... we are selling very limited tickets to the public for £20 - they are to be released very shortly. All profits are being donated to our 3 selected charities.

Just thought I'd open this threat as I'm one of the organisers - if you have any questions or want to know how to come then post in this thread!!

Thanks,
Liam x

Indierock&roll 25-09-2008 08:40 PM

wooooooow! omg that would be like my dream to go..
id literelly be stalking.. nikki, luke, bex, stuart , dale, glyn, ! haha and everyone tbh haha
but if channele goes.. please punch her

haha joke but i would love to

xDramatick 25-09-2008 08:40 PM

What day is it +is there an age limit?

If it's not actually on Halloween, I'd totally come.

Locke. 25-09-2008 08:41 PM

I thought this was going to be a thread from the fake Mark Owen again :laugh3:

Anyway, do you know what housemates will be attending yet?

Ross 25-09-2008 08:42 PM

Age limit? (even though I'm 18)
Can we bring someone?
Will Brian Belo be there?
If Brian Belo is there are Shotguns allowed?

Kevin 25-09-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ross
Age limit? (even though I'm 18)
Can we bring someone?
Will Brian Belo be there?
If Brian Belo is there are Shotguns allowed?
LOL.

Sounds fun, I'd be interested in going. :bigsmile:

King 25-09-2008 08:53 PM

I live 10 minutes away from Liverpool so I'll take a ticket when they're on sale, babe.

Locke. 25-09-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by King
I live 10 minutes away from Liverpool so I'll take a ticket when they're on sale, babe.
He didn't say it was in Liverpool?

- Prays that it is -

King 25-09-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by David_Purdy
Quote:

- Prays that it is -
Oh right, so he didn't. I just assumed, given false information by Kevin. You'll pay for this, Kevin!

lucy!! 25-09-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

- Prays that it is -
omg me too i wish it was!
as im not 18 and you probably have to be id go down to whereever it was haha !

Kevin 25-09-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

- Prays that it is -
Oh right, so he didn't. I just assumed, given false information by Kevin. You'll pay for this, Kevin!
Muff.
I was told it was in Liverpool babe!!!

lucy!! 25-09-2008 08:59 PM

ay it should be in Liverpool..
capital of culture ;)
cant always be London

King 25-09-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

- Prays that it is -
Muff.
I was told it was in Liverpool babe!!!
Eurgh, don't mention that word in front of me it's far too nauseating.

andybigbro 26-09-2008 02:30 PM

Sounds cool. I wont be able to go. Probably.

Princess 26-09-2008 02:33 PM

Ireland's sucky *stamps feet*

Annie 26-09-2008 02:39 PM

I wana come!!! :thumbs:

liamyoungofficial 08-10-2008 10:34 PM

There is a very limited number of tickets going on sale on Friday to the public, I shall post details here... don't forget to come back on thisisbigbrother.com for all the latest!

Tickets will be sold online and will add your name to our public guest list, you will be required to bring photo ID to gain entry and the name you purchase your ticket with must match that on the ID. Also - afraid, this is an 18+ event due to it being on a Friday in a nightclub.

All ticket sales will be donated to Charity and therefore this is a non-profit event, if your thinking of going out on Halloween this is the place to be. An expected 30-50 housemates will turn up along with some celebrity friends and guests. In addition Channel 4 are filming part of 'what they did next' and there will be full media coverage across the major magazines and newspapers.

It's one not to miss for any Big Brother fan!... anyway keep this thread alive... tell all your friends & come back on Friday when they go on sale - they are expected to go very quickly.

I hope to see you all there!
Love Liam x

WoopieGeorge 09-10-2008 06:19 PM

I WANT TICKETS ID BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildcat! 09-10-2008 07:27 PM

This deal is from Liam, the dude, who pretended to have a multi million pound business, when it was actually nothing! LMAO:laugh::laugh:
Aww Liam, Youre trying to scam the poor TiBB forum fans! Shame

liamyoungofficial 10-10-2008 01:49 PM

Please disregard the comment above, I have never claimed to have a multi-million pound company nor am in any way trying to scam this community. The Big Brother Halloween Party is endorsed by several ex-housemates and is a non-profit event, all money being raised is being donated to 4 charities as selected by Carol.

Tickets are now on sale - PM me if your interested...

James 10-10-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nowsthebturn
This deal is from Liam, the dude, who pretended to have a multi million pound business, when it was actually nothing! LMAO:laugh::laugh:
...watched Liam's BB VT there on youtube and he said his business's turnover was £200,000 a year, he didn't claim in it that his business was worth or turned over millions... to be fair.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9nq_ZFTUii4 :wink: I'm sure this party is real lol.

Wildcat! 10-10-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by James
Quote:

Originally posted by nowsthebturn
...watched Liam's BB VT there on youtube and he said his business's turnover was £200,000 a year, he didn't claim in it that his business was worth or turned over millions... to be fair.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9nq_ZFTUii4 :wink: I'm sure this party is real lol.
I know! LOL!:laugh: I was just joking!

liamyoungofficial 15-10-2008 12:57 PM

The tickets are now available, I have 20 @ £20 - on a first come first serve basis.
To purchase, contact me directly via email: liam @ youngexpert.com

Payment is by direct branch payment or BACS & no tickets are issued, instead your name will be on the PAID guest list where you will be provided with a wrist band upon entry. Entry is strictly 18+ and you will be required to bring ID for both age and guest list name confirmation.

Good luck & if you have any questions let me know!

WoopieGeorge 15-10-2008 03:20 PM

ID GO! HAHA WHERE ISIT.

Locke. 15-10-2008 03:22 PM

It's in Leicester according to the Facebook... too far for me to travel :sad: