ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Mikey & Rachel can't afford to go to Alton Towers? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73671)

M X 24-10-2008 10:05 AM

Mikey & Rachel can\'t afford to go to Alton Towers?

Quote:

Big Brother stars Rachel Rice and Mikey Hughes reportedly decided against a trip to Alton Towers because park staff refused to pay their travel expenses.

The pair, who finished first and second respectively in the reality series, were apparently given free entry and accomodation, but chose not to make the trip after being asked to fork out for their own transport.

A source said that the reality TV contestants claimed they could not afford to visit the theme park without complimentary travel.

"Mikey said they won't be able to attend unless all expenses are covered because they cannot afford the train fare," the mole told The Sun.

"It's hard to believe really, considering the prize money and cash from magazine deals they've received."
Source:Here

^^Whaaat a load of crap. :laugh2:

Locke. 24-10-2008 10:08 AM

Well one lives in Scotland & one lives in Wales, I wouldn't be paying for my train fare either, whether I'd won BB or not.

Wildcat! 24-10-2008 10:44 AM

Anyone can see, thats just bullox from the press!

Here's what rachel and her friend Jaycee6 who posts here said about it on DS:

Originally Posted by Jaycee6

Mikey was in talks with Alton Towers about recording a Halloween programme for the insight radio station there.
Rachel hasn't spoken to anyone at Alton Towers.
If Mikey had wanted her to be there for the programme she would have gone but would have travelled up by car as she has done in the past so she wouldn't have needed to go by train.
Not sure where they got their info from.

Today, 00:01 #13117
Rachel BB9
Forum Member

Posts: 23 Jaycee has covered everything but just to confirm I have never even spoken to Alton Towers and have not thrown a wobbly lol.

Anyway, on with other things the Bella shoot was fantastic and I had the same stylist again :-) She's fantastic such a nice lady :-) I had a really nice morning and they looked after us :-) Think the article will be out the end of November but I'll let you all know :-)

Not long now till the NTA so excited :-)

Off to get some sleep now :-)
Lots of love,
nighty night,
xxxx

M X 24-10-2008 11:18 AM

I <3 Rachel!!!

BIG-BRO-FAN 25-10-2008 01:34 PM

What a load of bullshit

rayheartbliss 25-10-2008 01:35 PM

lol
thats funny...
and obvoiusly quite silly -.-

Annie 25-10-2008 01:41 PM

Mikey didnt get that many magazine deals and Rachel only focused on heat

Angel.D 25-10-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Annie

they should both turn a blind eye now then

Jackie 25-10-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Angel.D
Quote:

Originally posted by Annie

they should both turn a blind eye now then
:bigsmile:

Magic 25-10-2008 08:22 PM

:joker::joker:
Doubt its true.

Angel.D 25-10-2008 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Magic
:joker::joker:
Doubt its true.

I carnt see them doing much i could get my friends to hire them for the ghoust train in Alton towers if they carnt afford it with head like hers she should do ok she only needs to bolts

M X 25-10-2008 09:10 PM

Rachel done Bella too. :wink:

Angel.D 25-10-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheMichaelO
Rachel done Bella too. :wink:

are you saying she bella bella then