ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Man uses display toilet (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76405)

Tom 02-12-2008 08:14 PM

Man uses display toilet

Quote:

A German man has been banned from a bathroom shop after relieving himself at a display toilet.

39-year-old Heinz Kessel used the lavatory in the Bochum store before realising that it was a dummy and was not connected to the drains.

He was spotted by shop assistant Simone Fiedler, who said she first noticed a "terrible smell" in the shop. "I called the manager and we went around the shop looking for it and then behind a screen where we had some toilets on display there was this red-faced man trying to flush a display toilet," she said.

"[Kessel] thought it was hooked up to the mains and couldn't understand why it wasn't working. He apologised and told us what had happened but in the end we had to shut the shop until it was all cleaned up because the smell was so bad customers would have been driven away anyway."

Staff handed Kessel a cleaning bill and a lifetime ban from the store.
Source

Idiot :joker:

Ninastar 02-12-2008 08:15 PM

Lmao!

I heard that was ross!

Magic 02-12-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

A German man has been banned from a bathroom shop after relieving himself at a display toilet.

39-year-old Heinz Kessel used the lavatory in the Bochum store before realising that it was a dummy and was not connected to the drains.

He was spotted by shop assistant Simone Fiedler, who said she first noticed a "terrible smell" in the shop. "I called the manager and we went around the shop looking for it and then behind a screen where we had some toilets on display there was this red-faced man trying to flush a display toilet," she said.

"[Kessel] thought it was hooked up to the mains and couldn't understand why it wasn't working. He apologised and told us what had happened but in the end we had to shut the shop until it was all cleaned up because the smell was so bad customers would have been driven away anyway."

Staff handed Kessel a cleaning bill and a lifetime ban from the store.
Source

Idiot :joker:
this scap in my area wanted to do that in B&Q :yuk:

*mazedsalv** 02-12-2008 08:18 PM

LMAO :bigsmile:

Ross 02-12-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ninostar
Lmao!

I heard that was ross!
what?

M X 02-12-2008 08:20 PM

Eeeww.. lmao. :laugh:

Mark 02-12-2008 08:22 PM

Didn't they do that on the Jackass movie... seem to remember it.

Ninastar 02-12-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark
Didn't they do that on the Jackass movie... seem to remember it.
Yeh lol. It was jackass 2. Not that i was watching it or anything :whistle:

Jackie 03-12-2008 06:48 PM

:yuk:

AngRemembered 03-12-2008 06:52 PM

LOL, I have always had this temptation to get undressed in MFI or Sleepeasy and tuck myself up in one of thier beds, but this is fabulous :tongue:

:joker: